"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

prayer for a sister

Moderator: Watchman555

kathybyers2000

prayer for a sister

Postby kathybyers2000 » 22 May 2008, 06:35

Shalom all.

It has been some time since I have been here. Life is quite busy right now and, praise YHWH, there is wind enough to carry me through it all.

I have been having an issue with a sister from another forum. I am not at liberty to post her name publicly, as she has already wrongly accused me of 1. not actually praying for her and 2. taking her words to others to laugh at her.

However, if any of you are lead to do so, please do contact me privately so that you can pray also and I can share with you the exchange that we had. This persons spirit is full of bitterness and works to destroy the shalom within me. And although I know this is an impossible task (only my children are capable of such a feat ;) and even then very rarely), my concern is for her false accusations made against me and the judgments towards me and others, in which she believes she is justified in doing.

Thanks all and I pray that you are all blessed.

Katherine Aleen
(which BTW means "pure light" - if any of you know how to translate properly into hebrew I would love to know)

chosen

Postby chosen » 23 May 2008, 08:52

may HIS will be done, Kathy

~C:D

kathybyers2000

Amein

Postby kathybyers2000 » 23 May 2008, 16:06

Thank you Chosen. HalleluYah! I praise YHWH for the comfort He is has delivered me in trusting in Him in this. I look forward to the day when this sister and I can be eye to eye, praising Father for the gift of deliverance from all of our iniquities. ~~~ Working towards perfection.

shalom,

Kathy

Return to “Prayer Request”