"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Anyone here into Nourishing Traditions?

Here we can discuss GM/GE foods, shopping techniques, food storage, recipes, and the like.

Moderator: Watchman555

Luneee

Anyone here into Nourishing Traditions?

Postby Luneee » 12 Jan 2008, 15:21

Deleted
Last edited by Luneee on 23 Jan 2008, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.

JMSchattke

Postby JMSchattke » 12 Jan 2008, 19:25

I keep the laws of Kashrut, not Kosher.

Kosher restricts further than Yehvah.
Wandering Kernel of Happiness

Luneee

Postby Luneee » 22 Jan 2008, 16:24

Deleted
Last edited by Luneee on 23 Jan 2008, 16:59, edited 1 time in total.

kathybyers2000

Healthy eating/healthy living

Postby kathybyers2000 » 22 Jan 2008, 16:43

I would like to see what you have to offer. I am raising five men and working to preserve my husband and I.

Also, I would like to recommend to others, to visit www.hacres dot com, with a humble spirit (it is a christian org). They have been blessed with a wealth of info on proper diet for mankind.

I went to the women's retreat last fall at there facility and was amazed at the healing power of the way of YHWH when properly in place. Testimony after testimony stood up to proclaim healing from all kinds of cancers, MS, migraines, osteoperosis (stopped and removed), allergies, chronic bronchitis, asthma, back pain, etc... The list of them went on and on as SEVERAL people stood to praise. It was like nothing I have ever seen. To hear with my ears that so many people were healed of so many different ailments from eating in this fashion is undeniable to me. Maybe some here could be blessed by it too. :D

Also, I would recommend reading "The China Study" by T. Colin Campbell, PhD. This man seems to have unlocked the main problem with illness in our nation by conducting a fifty year study. Might be worth a read to any who have exhausted all avenues in looking for a cure for what ail's them. He definitely won't tell you what his peers will tell you is best for your health. He is a minority in his field. He was one of the speakers at the retreat and had quite a bit to share in regards to effects on the human body from animal proteins.

Have a blessed day.

Kathy

JMSchattke

Postby JMSchattke » 23 Jan 2008, 00:40

OK, perhaps I was unclear.

Yes, i am into using proper food for the body as the first step to a long and healthy life.

My insistence on following the Bible itself,rather than the ules of men is, perhaps, a little fierce since so often men are bumblers who change something simple into something complex.
Wandering Kernel of Happiness

Return to “In the Kitchen”