"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

So this is what Freedom looks like

For the open discussion of all calendar related issues.

Moderator: Watchman555

LittleBoyDrinkingWine

So this is what Freedom looks like

Postby LittleBoyDrinkingWine » 19 Oct 2007, 21:53

Someone needs to invite Eliyah!!! Thanks for the invite Greg.......

eriqbenel

Postby eriqbenel » 19 Oct 2007, 22:54

LBDW,

I agree. I am glad to be on a forum where we can openly discuss this issue without fear of biased censorship.
Shalom in the name of YHWH,

Eriq

chuckbaldwin

Greetings & Thanks

Postby chuckbaldwin » 21 Oct 2007, 13:48

Greetings Greg & Dawn & all the others,

Thanks for the invitation to this forum. :mrgreen:
Chuck Baldwin
By this shall all men know you are my disciples: if you have love one for another.

eriqbenel

Postby eriqbenel » 21 Oct 2007, 18:57

Oh no! :( :cry:

Not Chuck Baldwin!!

Just kidding friend. I am glad to see you here.

Eriq

chuckbaldwin

Postby chuckbaldwin » 24 Oct 2007, 02:54

eriqbenel wrote:Oh no! :( :cry:

Not Chuck Baldwin!!

Just kidding friend. I am glad to see you here.
Oh YES! You didn't think you were going to get by with a "mutual admiration society", did you? :P :arrow: :mrgreen:
Chuck Baldwin

By this shall all men know you are my disciples: if you have love one for another.

chuckbaldwin

Postby chuckbaldwin » 24 Oct 2007, 03:34

eriqbenel wrote:LBDW,
I agree. I am glad to be on a forum where we can openly discuss this issue without fear of biased censorship.
Hi Eriq,
Speaking of censorship, i just noticed that EliYah has deleted both your post and mine under the new topic of "A small step concerning Sabbath", even though we didn't mention lunar Sabbaths. Also, Joey's IP address has been locked from access to the whole website.
Chuck Baldwin

Watchman555

Postby Watchman555 » 24 Oct 2007, 10:24

Joey got da'boot :!: :!: :!:

Knew he was too young to be drinkin' :!:

:mrgreen:

BrotherArnold

Postby BrotherArnold » 24 Oct 2007, 13:18

Shalom All,

When people try to protect other people by trying to keep them from hearing the other side of a matter because they think it is false doctrines, is like saying that they are smarter than they are and they have more spiritual ability to discern truth.

I'm glad no one protected us from hearing the True Name just because they did not believe in it.

The reason people do not want certain doctrines discussed is because they cannot scripturally defend against them. They will make up all kinds of EXCUSES as to why they do not want it discussed.

Preachers do not mind if you preach or teach something against what they believe as long as they can defend against it, such as three gods versus one God, Saturday versus Sunday etc.

Preachers need to point out both sides of a doctrine and let the people decide who is being deceitful. A man that is guilty of trying to stop someone from hearing both sides of any issue is putting his approval on men that do the same thing concerning the True Name. Truth has no fear of open debate.

Brother Arnold
Lunar Sabbaths is one of the most provable doctrines in Scripture...

Brother Arnold
See www.lunarsabbath.info

Watchman555

Postby Watchman555 » 24 Oct 2007, 14:28

Mishle 18:17:
17 The first to state his own case, seems right, Until another comes and examines him.

8)

eriqbenel

Postby eriqbenel » 24 Oct 2007, 14:32

SHalom All,

This is what I told Tom (EliYah). I respect a lot of his beliefs and teachings, I am so glad that when someone told HIM about certain truths, no one was censoring that guy!

What if someone had blocked the person who told you about the Sacred name, or The Messiah, etc...

It's a shame.

Nevertheless, the discussion of the Sabbath will go forward to EVERYBODY one that forum, he cannot stop it. A plan is already underway.

"...upon this rock I will build my congregation, and the gates of hell will not stand against it..."

We may even discover that we were wrong all along! That's why we need discussion and a multitude of council.

Eriq

BrotherArnold

Postby BrotherArnold » 25 Oct 2007, 04:11

Mishle 18:17:
17 The first to state his own case, seems right, Until another comes and examines him.

RESPONSE; I agree with the above scripture but they were the first to state their case as to why they did not want to discuss this on the main form and I have examined him.

This is not the first time I have seen this.

Truth has no fear of open debate, it's that simple.

Brother Arnold
Lunar Sabbaths is one of the most provable doctrines in Scripture...

Brother Arnold

See www.lunarsabbath.info

kathybyers2000

THANKS AND PRAISE BE TO YHWH

Postby kathybyers2000 » 05 Nov 2007, 13:42

Hi all - just wanted to send up praise and thanks again to YHWH for allowing our brother and sister in Him to open this forum for us to share where YHWH has lead us all - I LOVE IT!

Shalom,

Kathy

eriqbenel

Re: THANKS AND PRAISE BE TO YHWH

Postby eriqbenel » 06 Nov 2007, 12:24

kathybyers2000 wrote:Hi all - just wanted to send up praise and thanks again to YHWH for allowing our brother and sister in Him to open this forum for us to share where YHWH has lead us all - I LOVE IT!

Shalom,

Kathy

DITTO!

Eriq

Return to “Calendar Discussion”