"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

A perspective of 666 (616) in a covenant numbering days

This part of the Calendar Forum will be devoted to study links. Please use short comments on what the study is concerning and links. This is to facilitate the ease of finding the studies.

Moderator: Watchman555

Nate Heffley

A perspective of 666 (616) in a covenant numbering days

Postby Nate Heffley » 17 May 2015, 20:59

I'm not claiming this is right. I'm claiming that this is what I'm seeing from His Word. Much shalom:)

Psa_89:34 “I shall not profane My covenant, Neither would I change what has gone out from My lips.

Exo 31:18 And when He had ended speaking with him on Mount Sinai, He gave Mosheh two tablets of the Witness, tablets of stone, written with the finger of Elohim.

Tablets of the "Witness"~H5715

עדוּת

‛êdûth

ay-dooth'

Feminine of H5707; testimony: - testimony, witness.

Masculine version~H5707

עד

‛êd

ayd

From H5749 contracted; concretely a witness; abstractly testimony; specifically a recorder, that is, prince: - witness.

Prince?

Isa_9:6 For a Child shall be born unto us, a Son shall be given unto us, and the rule is on His shoulder. And His Name is called Wonder, Counsellor, Strong Ěl, Father of Continuity, Prince of Peace.

That is the Light. What about the dark?

Dan 9:26 “And after the sixty-two weeks >>Messiah shall be cut off and have naughtpeople of a coming prince

No good this prince and his people cutting off Messiah.. What else?

Dan 9:27 “And he shall confirm a >>covenant with many<< for >>one week.

And on the wing of abominations he shall lay waste, even until the complete end and that which is decreed is poured out on the one who lays waste.”

So on the wings of abomination he lays waste, this coming prince. Has he come? What is his covenant with many? That, may give us some insight.

"a covenant with many for one week"

One~H259

אחד

'echâd

ekh-awd'

A numeral from H258; properly united,..

Week~H7620

שׁבעה שׁבע שׁבוּע

shâbûa‛ shâbûa‛ shebû‛âh

shaw-boo'-ah, shaw-boo'-ah, sheb-oo-aw'

Properly passive participle of H7650 as a denominative of H7651; literally sevened,..

A covenant for a united 7. Do many confirm a covenant of a united 7 now? How many of us "count" 1-7 in a united cycle. Unending without ceasing for His New Moon/Rosh Chodesh/Rebuilidng/Head of Month/as in the first day of every new Month (Month derived from the word moon)? Do many confirm a united 7 and believe with all their hearts they are with the Prince of Peace? Absolutely. Can they be? That is between them and the Prince of Peace isn't it? I am in no way implying that He is not with anyone. What I am implying is that the prince of the covenant with many for a united 7 has an end, here:

Dan_11:22 “And the arms of the flood shall be swept away from before him and be broken, and also the prince of the covenant.

And that His people should, ALL OF US, be hearing: Rev_18:4 And I heard another voice from the heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

Rev 18:5 “Because her sins have piled up to reach the heaven, and Elohim has remembered her unrighteousnesses.

Rev 18:6 “Render to her as she indeed did render, and repay her double according to her works. In the cup which she has mixed, mix for her double.

Her? "The cup she has mixed"?

Pro 9:1 Wisdom has built her house, She has hewn out its >>seven columns,

Pro 9:2 She has slaughtered her meat, She has >>mixed her wineShe has also prepared her table.

Pro 9:3 She has sent out her young women, She cries out from the highest places of the city:

Pro 9:4 “Who is simple? Let him turn in here!” As for him who lacks heart, she says to him,

Pro 9:5 “Come, eat of my bread and drink of the wine I have mixed.”

Wisdom.."She has also prepared her table" "Slaughtered her meat, She has mixed her wine"

And then we have words of a covenant from Yahusha, Prince of Peace, that sound eerily similar. But most definitely at odds with this women named after wisdom.

Luk 22:29 “And I covenant for you, as My Father covenanted for Me, a reign,

Luk 22:30 to eat and drink at My table, in My reign, and to sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Yisra’ĕl.”

This woman's house she built herself and gives refreshment for the simple is hewn, by her, out of seven columns holding it up. We are told of wisdom from Him that the beginning of wisdom is the fear/respect of Yahuah. Not hanging out in a house held up by what is made from hands with the simple ones lacking heart. What of our heart and wisdom? Psa_90:12 Teach us to number our days, And let us bring the heart to wisdom.In numbering our days we find witnesses to gaining an understanding of it along with a sign it is evidence of.

Witness#1 Exo_31:13 “And you, speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘My Sabbaths you are to guard, by all means, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, to know that I, יהוה, am setting you apart.

Witness#2 Eze 20:12 “And I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between them and Me, to know that I am יהוה who sets them apart.

Sign~H226

אות

'ôth

oth

Probably from H225 (in the sense of appearing); a signal (literally or figuratively), as a flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, etc.: - mark, miracle, (en-) sign, token.

Mark.. He has a mark. It is His 7th day Sabbath Numbered after 6 Numbered working days. We know of another mark..

Again first: Psa_90:12 Teach us to number our days, And let us bring the heart to wisdom.

Rev_13:18 Here is the wisdom! He who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.1 Footnote: 1Some ancient manuscripts have 616 instead of 666.

What could these mean? The Pope's miter? Could be. What does David in Psalms ask for a heart of? Wisdom. What is taught to bring the heart to wisdom? To be taught to number our days as in giving them a number in appointing them to a count. Maybe then with that in mind take a second look at "Here is wisdom!" "He who has understanding, let him CALCULATE the number of the beast"

Calculate~G5585

ψηφίζω

psēphizō

psay-fid'-zo

From G5586; to use pebbles in enumeration, that is, (genitive case) to compute: - count.

Pebbles are small stones worn by erosion of what is around it or what it is surrounded in. We are to use them in "enumeration".

Enumeration~to mention separately as if in counting; name one by one;

So we are to use small stones and name them one by one. How many? 666. So that is not 6hundread and 60 and 6 then is it? Could it be? Maybe. But personally it sounds more like each number is it's own name as in "name one by one". Like:

6, stones with their names

Being that we are to be taught in how to number our days to bring our hearts to wisdom and it is said "Here is wisdom!" Could we apply the 6 stones to 6 days in a pattern given that it, from what is given, is unending? As in 6 days, 6 days, 6 days? Where is the seventh or any other number?

It's said that "some ancient manuscripts have 616 instead of 666." Could we try that "ancient manuscript" in the pattern of 616 and apply the prayer of us to be taught to number our days to bring the heart to WISDOM?

6, stones with their names of days

1, stone with it's name of day

6, stones with their names of days

We could take this pattern on into infinity and it could be written 616 to reference it. What does this have an uncanny resemblance too? Could it be said that it looks very much like a "united 7"? 6 work, 1rest, 6 work.. But give the days names of other mighty ones and we have the whole world wondering after a way to count to 7. Unending cycle a never ceasing united 7. Could some of this be why it is written:

Exo 23:12 “Six days you are to do your work, and on the seventh day you rest, in order that your ox and your donkey might rest, and the son of your female servant and the sojourner be refreshed.

Exo 23:13 “And in all that I have said to you take heed. And make no mention of the name of other mighty ones, let it not be heard from your mouth.

IF we stop saying the names of the days, men are speaking in today, will we be free from the mighty ones that claim them? Maybe look at it this way. How can anyone lay claim on a thing when it comes to war, as we are undoubtedly in a spiritual one, but by having first not overcome it and then awarded as sovereign over it? Satan had to follow this law also. Could it be that the two covenants at odds, each from a (P)prince, are the Sovereigns of each who establish them? Could the not so good prince hold us in contractual agreements with our thoughts, emotional or outwardly by us confirming his covenant? The Prince of Peace most definitely holds us to contractual agreements that affect our entire lives. Let alone our emotions, inwardly and outwardly, from us confirming His Covenant in us. Are we walking dead and without truth if we are in the coming prince's "covenant for a united seven"? No.. But the end result of a wisdom that hewn herself a house as she asks for the simple to join her in eating and drinking, where is that done but the table, is here:

Pro 9:14 For she has seated herself At the door of her house, On a seat by the highest places of the city,

Pro 9:15 To call to those who pass by, Who go straight on their way:

Pro 9:16 “Who is simple? Let him turn in here.” And as for him who lacks heart, she says to him,

Pro 9:17 “Stolen waters are sweet, And bread eaten in secret is pleasant.”

Pro 9:18 But he does not know that the dead are there, Her guests are in the depths of the grave.

Our Father instructs us how to walk knowing of her.

Pro 9:6 Leave the simple ones and live, And walk in the way of understanding. (If the simple are in her seven column self hewn self fed house. They must be CALLED OUT in order to leave them right?)

Pro 9:7 He who reproves a scoffer gets shame for himself, And he who rebukes a wrong one gets himself a blemish.

Pro 9:8 Do not reprove a scoffer, lest he hate you; Reprove a wise one, and he loves you.

Pro 9:9 Give instruction to a wise one, and he is wiser still; Teach a righteous one, and he increases in learning.

Pro 9:10 The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding.

Pro 9:11 For by me your days become many, And years of life are added to you.

Pro 9:12 If you have become wise, You have become wise for yourself, And if you have scoffed, You alone bear it.

IF YOU HAVE BECOME WISE you become wise FOR YOURSELF and if you have SCOFFED, YOU ALONE BEAR IT.

Pro_9:1 Wisdom has built her house, She has hewn out its seven columns,

“Wisdom has built her house” “She has hewn out its seven columns” Hands hewn. Hands build. “It is the number of a man..”

Act_17:24 “יהוה, who made the world and all that is in it, this One being Master of heaven and earth, >>does not dwell in dwellings made with hands.

Who has hands to hewn? Who has built her own house? Who doesn’t live in dwellings made with hands? 666, 616 is the number of a man..

Teach us to number our days and let us bring our hearts to wisdom.. His Wisdom.

Eze_46:1 ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “The gate of the inner courtyard facing east is shut the six days of work, but on the Sabbath it is opened, and on the day of the New Moon it is opened.

Spiritually where is this? Where is the inner courtyard where we have been given a way to number our days? New Moon days, Work days, Sabbath days. Where is this said to be?

Joh_14:23 יהושע answered him, “If anyone loves Me, he shall guard My Word. And My Father shall love him, and We shall come to him and make Our stay with him.

Deu 6:6 “And these Words which I am commanding you today shall be in your heart,

Deu 6:7 and you shall impress them upon your children, and shall speak of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up,

Deu 6:8 and shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.

Deu 6:9 “And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Deu_11:16 ‘Guard yourselves, lest your heart be deceived, and you turn aside and serve other mighty ones and bow down to them.

Serve~H5647

עבד

‛âbad

aw-bad'

A primitive root; to work (in any sense);..

6 days work is done but the seventh.. Teach us to Number our days.. Another note. We are told to circumcise our foreskin on the 8th day from birth. We are told to circumcise the foreskin of our hearts as well. Can it be said it is also the eighth day? We are also told that He will take the heart of stone out of our chest and give us a heart of flesh and put a new spirit within us. Can it be said after being good servants that that is the joy of our Master? You know.. Well done good and faithful servant. You were trustworthy over a little. Now enter the Joy of your Master. 7 is the number most of us have come to know as the scriptural number for completeness. Now if we are complete on the 7th day from "birth" of the beginning of 6 working days. Where is our circumcision? I mean, where is the 8th day to enter the joy of our master from us being faithful servants as well on the 8th day? One awesome witness to reckoning ALL of His Appointed Times by His Luminaries and not just one luminary singled out, is that those who use them both, Sun and moon, arrive on the 8th day from every Rebuilding/Rosh Chodesh/Head of the month after numbering 6 working days. No 666. No 616. It's His New Moon, 6 working, 7th day Sabbath. Brings us to His 8th day where He has so much promise for us in it. Where is the 8th day if we are complete on the 7th day by numbering only from 616?

I hope this brings some light to the table. Much shalom, Nate
Be at peace among yourselves. And we appeal to you, brothers warn those who are disorderly, encourage the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone Rejoice always, pray without ceasing

Return to “Calendar Studies”