"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

The Broken Everlasting Covenant

For the open discussion of all calendar related issues.

Moderator: Watchman555

Watchman555

The Broken Everlasting Covenant

Postby Watchman555 » 23 Feb 2014, 16:42

Isa 24:1-6
1 See, Yahuah is making the earth empty and making it waste, and shall overturn its surface, and shall scatter abroad its inhabitants.
2 And it shall be – as with the people so with the priest, as with the servant so with his master, as with the female servant so with her mistress, as with the buyer so with the seller, as with the lender so with the borrower, as with the creditor so with the debtor;
3 the earth is completely emptied and utterly plundered, for Yahuah has spoken this word.
4 The earth shall mourn and wither, the world shall languish and wither, the haughty people of the earth shall languish.
5 For the earth has been defiled under its inhabitants, because they have transgressed the Torot, changed the law, BROKEN THE EVERLASTING covenant.
6 Therefore a curse shall consume the earth, and those who dwell in it be punished. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth shall be burned, and few men shall be left.

Lam 2:6 He has demolished His booth like a garden, HE HAS DESTROYED HIS PLACE OF MEETING. YAHUAH HAS MADE the appointed times and Sabbaths To be FORGOTTEN in Tsiyon,

Psa 104:19 HE MADE THE MOON FOR APPOINTED TIMES;

Lev 23:1-3
1 And YAHUAH SPOKE to Mosheh, saying,
2 “Speak to the children of Yisra’el, and say to them, ‘The appointed times of Yahuah, which you are to proclaim as set-apart gatherings, My appointed times, are these:
3 ‘Six days work is done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, a set-apart gathering. You do no work, it is a Sabbath to Yahuah in all your dwellings.

Gen 9:16
“And the rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I shall see it, to remember the EVERLASTING COVENANT between Elohim and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.”

NOT BROKEN

Gen 17:12
“And a son of eight days is circumcised by you, every male child in your generations, he who is born in your house or bought with silver from any foreigner who is not of your seed.

Gen 17:13
“He who is born in your house, and he who is bought with your silver, has to be circumcised. So shall My covenant be in your flesh, for an EVERLASTING COVENANT.

NOT BROKEN

Exo 31:15
15 ‘Six days work is done, and on the seventh is a Sabbath of rest, set-apart to Yahuah. EVERYONE DOING WORK ON THE SABBATH DAY SHALL CERTAINLY BE PUT TO DEATH.
16 ‘And the children of Yisra’el shall guard the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as an EVERLASTING COVENANT.
17 ‘Between Me and the children of Yisra’el it is A SIGN FOREVER. For in six days Yahuah made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.’ ”

BROKEN

Dan 7:25
and it speaks words against the Most High, and it wears out the set-apart ones of the Most High, and it INTENDS TO CHANGE APPOINTED TIMES AND LAW, and they are given into its hand for a time and times and half a time.

Isa 14:12-14
12 “How you have fallen from the heavens, O Helel, son of the morning! You have been cut down to the ground, you who laid low the gentiles!
13 “For you have said in your heart, ‘Let me go up to the heavens, let me raise my throne above the stars of El, and let me sit in the mount of MEETING/APPOINTED TIMES on the sides of the north;
14 let me go up above the heights of the clouds, let me be LIKE THE MOST HIGH.’

Planetary week Saturn/Moloch/ Helel sits on the 7th day.... The mount of his appointed times.

Act 7:42-43
42 “So Elohim turned and GAVE THEM UP TO WORSHIP THE HOST OF THE HEAVEN, as it has been written in the book of the Prophets, ‘Did you bring slaughtered beasts and offerings unto Me during forty years in the wilderness, O house of Yisra’el?
43 ‘And you TOOK UP the TENT (tent of the appointed times Exo 40:2) of Molek/Saturṉ, and THE STAR (hexagon is the sign of saturn) of your mighty one Kiyyun/Saturn, images which you made to bow before them. Therefore I shall REMOVE YOU BEYOND BABEL.’

Do not trust those who have been removed beyond Babel....................

Nate Heffley

Re: The Broken Everlasting Covenant

Postby Nate Heffley » 24 Feb 2014, 00:19

Removed beyond babel?

Eze 9:1 And He called out in my hearing with a loud voice, saying, “Let the punishers of the city draw near, each with his weapon of destruction in his hand.”
Eze 9:2 And look, six men came from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with his battle-axe in his hand. And one man in their midst was clothed with linen and had a writer’s ink-horn at his side. And they came in and stood beside the bronze altar.

So six men came from the upper Gate which FACES North? All six hand carried a battle axe. One had a marking ability. They face North so they must see what is going on with who wants to sit at the mount of meeting. So they are able to react as they should here:

Jer_51:20 “You are My battle-axe, weapons of battle, and with you I shall break nations in pieces, and with you I shall destroy reigns.

Back to the 6 men..

Eze 9:3 And the esteem of the Elohim of Yisra’ĕl went up from the keruḇ, where it had been, to the threshold of the House. And He called to the man clothed with linen, who had the writer’s ink-horn at his side,

The esteem of Yahuah went up from the kerub to the threshold of the House? We know the threshold is the first step into a home. Yahuah's esteem went to the first step that is taken INTO HIS HOUSE. And THERE He "called a man clothed in linen". Who had an ability to place marks at his side. Usually weapons are at our sides. This ink horn seems to be a weapon as much as the "battle axe".

Eze 47:1 And he turned me back to the door of the House. And look, water was flowing from under the threshold of the House toward the east, for the House faced east, and the water was flowing from under the right side of the House, from the south of the altar.

This "water" is flowing from the under the threshold toward the east. Why towards the east? We know it is healing water... But why eastward?

Isa_2:6 For You have forsaken Your people, the house of Yaʽaqoḇ, because they have been filled from the East, and practise magic like the Philistines, and they are pleased with the children of foreigners.

Rev_18:23 “And the light of a lamp shall not shine in you any more at all. And the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you any more at all. For your merchants were the great ones of the earth, for by your drug sorcery all the nations were led astray.

Good reason...

Back to the man clothed with linen with the writers ink horn that Yahuah's esteem calls..

Eze 9:4 and יהוה said to him, “Pass on into the midst of the city, into the midst of Yerushalayim, and you shall put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and cry over all the abominations that are done within it.”

Eze 9:5 And to the others He said in my hearing, “Pass on into the city after him and smite, do not let your eye pardon nor spare.
Eze 9:6 “Slay to destruction old, young men, maidens and children and women, but do not come near anyone upon whom is the mark, and begin at My set-apart place.” So they began with the elders who were in front of the House.

In front of the House were elders of who?

Eze_8:14 And He brought me to the door of the north gate of the House of יהוה, and I saw women sitting there, weeping for Tammuz.

This women is crying over slain elders of Tammuz. Tammuz must be then in Yahuah's House. Set up to guard it by the simple who turn in after being called by the whore and her young maidens..

Eze 8:16 And He brought me into the inner court of the House of יהוה. And there, at the door of the Hĕḵal of יהוה, between the porch and the altar, were about twenty-five men with their backs toward the Hĕḵal of יהוה and their faces toward the east, and they were bowing themselves eastward to the sun.
Eze 8:17 And He said to me, “Have you seen, O son of man? Is it a small matter to the house of Yehuḏah to do the abominations which they have done here? For they have filled the land with violence, and turn back to provoke Me. And see, they are putting the branch to My nose.
Eze 8:18 “Therefore I shall indeed deal in wrath. My eye shall not pardon nor would I spare. And they shall cry in My ears with a loud voice, but I shall not hear them.”

Not pardon nor spare?

Eze 9:7 And He said to them, “Defile the House, and fill the courts with the slain. Go out!” And they went out and smote in the city.
Eze 9:8 And as they were smiting them it came to be that I alone was left. And I fell on my face and cried out, and said, “Ah, Master יהוה! Are You destroying all the remnant of Yisra’ĕl in pouring out Your wrath on Yerushalayim?”
Eze 9:9 And He said to me, “The crookedness of the house of Yisra’ĕl and Yehuḏah is exceedingly great, and the land is filled with bloodshed, and the city filled with that which is warped. For they say, ‘יהוה has forsaken the land, and יהוה is not seeing!’
Eze 9:10 “But as for Me, My eye shall not pardon, nor would I spare, I shall recompense their deeds on their own head.”
Eze 9:11 And see, the man clothed with linen, who had the ink-horn at his side, reported back and said, “I have done as You commanded me.”

Isa 24:5 For the earth has been defiled under its inhabitants, because they have transgressed the Torot, changed the law, broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore a curse shall consume the earth, and those who dwell in it be punished. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth shall be burned, and few men shall be left.
Be at peace among yourselves. And we appeal to you, brothers warn those who are disorderly, encourage the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone Rejoice always, pray without ceasing

Return to “Calendar Discussion”