"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

What's in the water? a.k.a. SMILE

Here we can discuss GM/GE foods, shopping techniques, food storage, recipes, and the like.

Moderator: Watchman555

Chayil_Ishshah

What's in the water? a.k.a. SMILE

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 16 Nov 2007, 15:49

I've been wondering just what it is with t.v. commercials. It seems we are told what to do, what to think, and what to buy.

The latest that has peeked my interest is "Tooth Whitening"

What's the big deal about how white are teeth are? What difference does it make? What does the Word say?

Song 4:2
2 Your teeth are like a flock of shorn sheep

Amos 4:4-7
4 "Come to Beyth El and transgress, to Gilgal, increase transgression. And bring your slaughterings every morning, your tithes every three days. 5 "And burn an offering of thanksgiving with leaven, proclaim voluntary offerings, loudly. For you have loved this, you children of Yisra'el!" declares the Master Yahuah. 6 "And I also gave you cleanness of teeth in all your cities, and lack of bread in all your places. But you did not turn back to Me," declares Yahuah. 7 "And I also withheld rain from you, three months before the harvest. Then I would send rain on one city, and on another city I would not send rain. One part was rained upon, and where it did not rain the part would dry up.

Gen. 50:9-12:
9 "Yehudah is a lion's cub; from the prey you have gone up, my son! He bowed down, he crouched like a lion. And like a lion, who does rouse him? 10 "The sceptre shall not turn aside from Yehudah, nor a Lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh comes, and to Him is the obedience of peoples. 11 "Binding his donkey to the vine, and his donkey's colt to the choice vine, he washed his garments in wine, and his robes in the blood of grapes. 12 "His eyes are darker than wine, and his teeth whiter than milk.

Ok, so it seems that white teeth are a tov thing and so is having food stuck in them.

Yup - see in Amos? "And I also gave you cleanness of teeth in all your cities, and lack of bread in all your places. " Clean teeth = no food. Next time someone sees that bit of pepper stuck in my tooth, please just comment how blessed I am...LOL

Anyway, back to the teeth whitening products... why are they pushing them so hard? What's going on with that. I don't trust the media, big corporate anybody, or advertisers.

So. . . . try this link out for size:

http://www.fluoridealert.org/dental-fluorosis.htm

So, they put floride in the toothpaste and drinking water - it makes the teeth look bad, then they sell stuff to make them whiter...

http://www.ada.org/prof/resources/posit ... hiten2.asp

Who's winning here?
Who's losing, and what are we doing to our children?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... tion&hl=en

May Yahuah help us all

Lambchop

Postby Lambchop » 16 Nov 2007, 16:29

Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil,as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. 1Peter 5: 8

satan even wants to distroy your teeth. Then maybe you would smile less?
If he can promote all these teeth whiting commercials to trick people into thinking they will have whiter teeth by using this, and in the long run he's ruining your teeth and your children's teeth.
You are very wise sister Dawn to see this.

My soul is among lions; I lie among them that are set on fire, Even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, And their tongue a sharp sword.
Ps.57:4 :lol:
Buy the truth and sell it not. Proverbs 23:23

chosen

flouride = poison

Postby chosen » 16 Nov 2007, 16:35

Praise Yahuah!

We had flouridated water as an issue a few years ago, to vote on in our city. Praise Yahuah, the people were warned and it did not pass! Flouride is a poison! What need have we of that? NONE!

All Praise to YAHUAH!

chosen

Chayil_Ishshah

Fluoride and Nazi Germany....

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 17 Nov 2007, 15:30

August 27, 2007

Fog of Doubt Hides American Fire of Destruction

From Sorcha Faal

It was a very pleasant day I spent with Sister Adalgisa last week in Dortmund (Germany), made more so by the discoveries she had made in the achieves of the Institut für Zeitungsforschung (Institute for Newspaper Research), and where so much of her efforts have been spent this past year.

The thesis of Sister Adalgisa’s research was that the rise of Fascism in Nazi Germany can rightfully be compared to the equally horrific rise of Fascism in present day America through the use of mass social reengineering and mass medication; both made possible by tobacco, one of the most sacred herbs in the World, and fluoride, the most destructive man made chemical ever discovered.

Though not realized by many people, the lethal dance between tobacco and fluoride has done more to define the past Century of Western culture more than the events of these times, or the forces that controlled them, so let’s take a quick look at what these two things actually are:

Tobacco:

“Native Americans used tobacco before Europeans arrived in North & South America, and early European settlers in North & South America learned to smoke and brought the practice back to Europe, where it became hugely popular. At extremely high doses, tobacco becomes hallucinogenic; accordingly, Native Americans generally did not use the drug recreationally. Rather, it was often consumed in extraordinarily high quantities and used as an entheogen; among some tribes, this was done only by experienced shamans or medicine men. Eastern North American tribes would use tobacco only on sacred or ceremonial occasions, as to seal a bargain, and would smoke it at such occasions in all stages of life, even in childhood, without ever suffering from addiction. It was believed that the exhaled tobacco smoke was capable of carrying one's thoughts to heaven.â€

orenjoshandjessica

Postby orenjoshandjessica » 21 Dec 2007, 20:32

SOME GOOD SUBSTITUTES:

My mom, dad, husband and I use non gmo baking powder for an abrasive to clean our teeth (you can keep it closed tight in a special container on your counter). Then we gargle and brush with a bit of food grade natural hydrogen peroxide. When we made the switch over to this I noticed that my teeth have never been whiter and also never felt cleaner. No bad breath either. We still floss too. Anywho. These items are inexpensive and worth a try! :)
May Yahuah show favor upon your house and your studies.

Return to “In the Kitchen”