"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

East and West Proves Lunar Sabbaths

For the open discussion of all calendar related issues.

Moderator: Watchman555

BrotherArnold

Re: Question for Brother Chuck And All

Postby BrotherArnold » 13 Feb 2008, 03:03

chuckbaldwin wrote:
BrotherArnold wrote:Can anyone believes that conjunction starts the new moon and evening or morning starts the day, honestly say that somewhere on earth, it will not be the TRUE first day of the month????
Hi Arnold,

Yes, "somewhere on earth". Since "the Law will go forth from Jerusalem", i believe the best choice for a dateline would be Jerusalem (with the entire "holy land" defined in Jerusalem's time zone). That way, the new month, Sabbaths & Feast days would all start at Jerusalem, and the rest of the world would follow.

Since Jerusalem is not yet the world's capital, man has put the dateline where it would impact the fewest people. Someone living across the street from you wouldn't be keeping Feasts a day ahead or behind you, and you wouldn't be reading tomorrow's newpaper because the newspaper company was a mile or 2 east of your "dateline" and you were to the west. And THAT's 1 of those "absolutes" you're always inventing. Perhaps it's because all your beliefs are "absolutes" (in your mind), is why it's so difficult to reason together.

I know you're aware of these things, because it was all debated on EliYah's forum. In the past you have either merely disclaimed them, or claimed they didn't matter.

RESPONSE; the Law That Will Go Forth from Jerusalem Teaches What a New Moon Is and When a Day Starts. It Does Not Say the Month Will Go Forth from Jerusalem Each Time.

Even If the Dateline Was Placed at Jerusalem and Someone Traveled East from Jerusalem and counting one through seven over and over again, at what point would they have to give up their HOLY CYCLE and back up one day, to get on Jerusalem time? And what about the seven-day cycle Sabbaths they kept before they backed up one day, were they not holy?

The truth of the matter is he sets the dateline with the rebuilding of the moon/new moon and the rebuilding of the day/new day and where ever this occurs on earth each month, is nature's first-day of the month and that is an absolute. Nothing anyone can do to change this fact, it will always be the TRUE first day of the month on earth. And when Brother Chuck cannot even argue against it, it makes it double conclusive.

Brother Arnold
Lunar Sabbaths is one of the most provable doctrines in Scripture...

Brother Arnold
See www.lunarsabbath.info

chuckbaldwin

Postby chuckbaldwin » 13 Feb 2008, 04:01

BrotherArnold wrote:Even If the Dateline Was Placed at Jerusalem and Someone Traveled East from Jerusalem and counting one through seven over and over again, at what point would they have to give up their HOLY CYCLE and back up one day, to get on Jerusalem time? And what about the seven-day cycle Sabbaths they kept before they backed up one day, were they not holy?
Assume you were in Jerusalem on a Sabbath day. As soon as you crossed Israel's border, it would become "yesterday", the 6th day of the week, and a few hours later, when sunset (or whatever) arrived, it would be Sabbath again. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE!!! WHETHER THE DATELINE IS FIXED OR PUT THERE FOR ONLY THIS MONTH BY YOUR SILLY THEORY!!!
The truth of the matter is he sets the dateline with the rebuilding of the moon/new moon and the rebuilding of the day/new day and where ever this occurs on earth each month, is nature's first-day of the month and that is an absolute.
THERE'S NO TRUTH IN THAT MATTER, AND THE ONLY ABSOLUTE IS THAT THIS LUNAR DATELINE FALSE TEACHING RIDICULOUS!!!
Nothing anyone can do to change this fact, it will always be the TRUE first day of the month on earth. And when Brother Chuck cannot even argue against it, it makes it double conclusive.
THAT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU DIDN'T READ OR UNDERSTAND ANY OF MY EXPLANATIONS ON THE OTHER FORUM. ALL THE PROBLEMS THAT OCCUR WITH YOUR SILLY DATELINE THEORY, YOU JUST SWEEP UNDER THE RUG AND PRETEND LIKE THEY DON'T EXIST.

AS LONG AS THIS FORUM IS BEING INUNDATED WITH THIS NONSENSE, I THINK I'LL JUST GET OUT FOR A WHILE. Someone can email me when Arnold comes to his senses.

(Updated 2/13/08 @ 15:49 - removed the most objectionable wording.)
Last edited by chuckbaldwin on 13 Feb 2008, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.
Chuck Baldwin
By this shall all men know you are my disciples: if you have love one for another.

kickme

Postby kickme » 13 Feb 2008, 04:22

wow, I sure don't think I'd go that far
I mean, what is to be gained by such accusations?
*crawls back into his cave*

Luneee

Postby Luneee » 13 Feb 2008, 04:26

chuckbaldwin wrote:THERE'S NO TRUTH IN THAT MATTER, AND THE ONLY ABSOLUTE IS THAT THIS LUNAR DATELINE FALSE TEACHING IS A LIE OF SATAN THE DEVIL!!!

Dear Brother Chuck,

1. Can you show where someone is teaching a lunar dateline?

2. If you can show where someone is teaching a lunar dateline, can you show how it is (a) a false teaching, and/or (b) a lie of satan the devil?

Thank you, and I eagerly await your answer.

Shalom,

Jay Vincent.

kathybyers2000

"A lie of satan the devil"

Postby kathybyers2000 » 13 Feb 2008, 13:19

Boy - it seems that everywhere I have turned this morning (all the groups) there appears to be those who are giving heed to satan.

What is going on that all of a sudden everywhere I read there is that lifeless name being spewed out of brethren toward OTHER brethren?

Where is the love?

Lambchop

Postby Lambchop » 13 Feb 2008, 16:33

Lambchop takes the spiritual sling shot in her hand, aims carefully, knocks that demon off of Bro. Chucks shoulder. :lol:
Buy the truth and sell it not. Proverbs 23:23

eriqbenel

Postby eriqbenel » 13 Feb 2008, 19:36

chuckbaldwin wrote:
BrotherArnold wrote:Even If the Dateline Was Placed at Jerusalem and Someone Traveled East from Jerusalem and counting one through seven over and over again, at what point would they have to give up their HOLY CYCLE and back up one day, to get on Jerusalem time? And what about the seven-day cycle Sabbaths they kept before they backed up one day, were they not holy?
Assume you were in Jerusalem on a Sabbath day. As soon as you crossed Israel's border, it would become "yesterday", the 6th day of the week, and a few hours later, when sunset (or whatever) arrived, it would be Sabbath again. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE!!! WHETHER THE DATELINE IS FIXED OR PUT THERE FOR ONLY THIS MONTH BY YOUR SATAN-INSPIRED THEORY!!!
The truth of the matter is he sets the dateline with the rebuilding of the moon/new moon and the rebuilding of the day/new day and where ever this occurs on earth each month, is nature's first-day of the month and that is an absolute.
THERE'S NO TRUTH IN THAT MATTER, AND THE ONLY ABSOLUTE IS THAT THIS LUNAR DATELINE FALSE TEACHING IS A LIE OF SATAN THE DEVIL!!!
Nothing anyone can do to change this fact, it will always be the TRUE first day of the month on earth. And when Brother Chuck cannot even argue against it, it makes it double conclusive.
THAT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU DIDN'T READ OR UNDERSTAND ANY OF MY EXPLANATIONS ON THE OTHER FORUM. ALL THE PROBLEMS THAT OCCUR WITH YOUR IDIOTIC SATAN-INSPIRED DATELINE, YOU JUST SWEEP UNDER THE RUG AND PRETEND LIKE THEY DON'T EXIST.

AS LONG AS THIS FORUM IS BEING INUNDATED WITH THIS DIABOLICAL TRASH, I THINK I'LL JUST GET OUT FOR A WHILE. Someone can email me when Arnold comes to his senses.

Wow! This dude must be on medication... Maybe you do need to "get out for a while" and go take it... Come back when it kicks in.

The only thing "satan-inspired" is your tantrum! What are you, 3 years old?

The Messiah was also accused of being inspired by satan, that just means that those of us who keep YHWH's Sabbath are in good company.
Shalom in the name of YHWH,

Eriq

chuckbaldwin

Postby chuckbaldwin » 13 Feb 2008, 21:04

Brother Arnold,

Before i leave the forum, i will apologize to you for the less than brotherly language used in my last post. I have editted out the worst of it. I know you are a sincere, loving, & generous person who totally desires to serve YHWH; and i love you as a Brother.

So long for now.
Chuck Baldwin

By this shall all men know you are my disciples: if you have love one for another.

BrotherArnold

Postby BrotherArnold » 13 Feb 2008, 21:15

chuckbaldwin wrote:
Chuck writes, Assume you were in Jerusalem on a Sabbath day. As soon as you crossed Israel's border, it would become "yesterday", the 6th day of the week, and a few hours later, when sunset (or whatever) arrived, it would be Sabbath again. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE!!! WHETHER THE DATELINE IS FIXED OR PUT THERE FOR ONLY THIS MONTH BY YOUR SATAN-INSPIRED THEORY!!!

RESPONSE; I agree with the absolute BUT don't see how THE DAY can be HOLY on one side of the border and not on the other side of the border under the same sunrise and sunset? This is what happens with man-made datelines. With lunar Sabbaths the problem goes away because both sides of the border the day will either be holy or a workday. This does not sound like Satan's doings, but YHWH'S.

THIS IS NOT THEORY BUT FACT!

Chuck writes,
THERE'S NO TRUTH IN THAT MATTER, AND THE ONLY ABSOLUTE IS THAT THIS LUNAR DATELINE FALSE TEACHING IS A LIE OF SATAN THE DEVIL!!!

RESPONSE; Nothing anyone can do to change this fact, it will always be the TRUE first day of the month on earth. And when Brother Chuck cannot even argue against it, it makes it double conclusive.

Chuck writes,

"THAT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU DIDN'T READ OR UNDERSTAND ANY OF MY EXPLANATIONS ON THE OTHER FORUM. ALL THE PROBLEMS THAT OCCUR WITH YOUR IDIOTIC SATAN-INSPIRED DATELINE, YOU JUST SWEEP UNDER THE RUG AND PRETEND LIKE THEY DON'T EXIST."

RESPONSE; Brother Chuck the dateline that I propose is not mine it is nature's and our creator ordained it. Are you saying that you can argue against the fact that the new moon begins somewhere on earth at the same time the day begins and therefore it is the TRUE first day of the month and will travel around the earth?

You Wrote, ;

"AS LONG AS THIS FORUM IS BEING INUNDATED WITH THIS DIABOLICAL TRASH, I THINK I'LL JUST GET OUT FOR A WHILE. Someone can email me when Arnold comes to his senses."

RESPONSE; you might perceive it as trash but I perceive it as NATURE WORKING and the instructions of YHWH. You should not let it upset you. All I am saying is that nature starts a dateline that comes around the earth and man starts one that comes around the earth. People generally get upset when they cannot defend their doctrine. I don't say this is your case, perhaps I am missing something, please be patient with me if I am.

Brother Arnold
[/quote]

Brother Arnold

BrotherArnold

Postby BrotherArnold » 13 Feb 2008, 22:13

chuckbaldwin wrote:Brother Arnold,

Before i leave the forum, i will apologize to you for the less than brotherly language used in my last post. I have editted out the worst of it. I know you are a sincere, loving, & generous person who totally desires to serve YHWH; and i love you as a Brother.

So long for now.

RESPONSE; I don't think you should leave the form and you did not offend me one bit but I accept your apology and I love you also. That is how we learn, by kicking these things around. I fully understand what you're saying about the dateline, I prefer the other dateline. The new moon is a world wide event and a day will be beginning at that same time and that is nature's first-day of the month and that's what we go by. Again you have not offended me in the least, don't leave the form. We all learn from you were whether you know it or not. These things you said are mild compared to the two bounty hunters that are after me as we speak. This is why I was so thankful for the sisters kind words the other day because I don't get many but you have not offended me and you're still my friend.

Brother Arnold

Brother Arnold

Return to “Calendar Discussion”