"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Responses to Calendar Studies?

This part of the Calendar Forum will be devoted to study links. Please use short comments on what the study is concerning and links. This is to facilitate the ease of finding the studies.

Moderator: Watchman555

chuckbaldwin

Responses to Calendar Studies?

Postby chuckbaldwin » 14 Nov 2007, 03:36

Is it permissible to post Responses to the Studies in this part of the forum, or is this section EXCLUSIVELY for posting studies?

I have 3 Responses pending, but didn't want to break the rules.
Chuck Baldwin
By this shall all men know you are my disciples: if you have love one for another.

Watchman555

Postby Watchman555 » 14 Nov 2007, 11:00

Greetings Chuck and Shalom;

Glad to see you made it back and we hope you had a wonderful time at FOT.

I think posting responses to the studies would be an excellent way to question or refute the study. I mean after all if we are here to learn the truth then both sides of the issue need to be seen, and hopefully reasoning through the Scriptures we can arrive at the truth with the guiding of the Spirit of Truth.

~Greg

chuckbaldwin

Postby chuckbaldwin » 15 Nov 2007, 05:26

Thanks for the reply, Greg. I already basically posted a couple responses in other threads, so i won't repeat them here. :mrgreen:
Chuck Baldwin

By this shall all men know you are my disciples: if you have love one for another.

Return to “Calendar Studies”