"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Yadayahuw Boaz Kadash-"Answers Concerning "The Yonah Theory"

This part of the Calendar Forum will be devoted to study links. Please use short comments on what the study is concerning and links. This is to facilitate the ease of finding the studies.

Moderator: Watchman555

Watchman555

Yadayahuw Boaz Kadash-"Answers Concerning "The Yonah Theory"

Postby Watchman555 » 16 Mar 2014, 17:59

This is from a discussion that took place on Facebook.

Shalom Yada,

I have to thank you again for meeting my challenge, like I said before it would have been much nicer if you had gone through my questions one by one and answered them in that fashion, but I won’t split hairs over that. I’m just happy to see that you actually tried. Which by the way is more than Tom Martincic, Lew White, and many, many others have done.

Yada said,

“The Yanah (Jonah) truth as proven from scripture:”

REPLY: I absolutely agree with you, that’s why we want to see Scriptures for why you believe what you do.

Yada quoted:

Luke 23:52-54
23:52 This man went unto Pilate, and begged the body of Yahushua.
23:53 And he took it down, and wrapped it in linen, and laid it in a sepulcher that was hewn in stone, wherein never man before was laid.
23:54 And that day was the preparation, and the Sabbath drew on.

Preparation day in this context is the 14th day of the 1st month (Pesach day during daylight time), with this “Sabbath” being the 1st day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. “

REPLY: In this context it is the 14th day of the first month, but according to the Scriptures when Yoseph took the body down and wrapped it in linen it was after evening and it was not during the day portion, as we can clearly read in the Scriptures:

Mar 15:42 And when EVENING HAD COME, because it was the Preparation Day, that is, the day before the Sabbath,
Mar 15:43 Yosĕph of Ramathayim, a prominent council member, who was himself waiting for the reign of Elohim, came, boldly went in to Pilate and asked for the body of יהושע.
Mar 15:44 But Pilate wondered whether He was already dead, so summoning the captain, he asked him if He was already dead.
Mar 15:45 And when he learned this from the captain, he gave the body to Yosĕph.
Mar 15:46 And he, having bought fine linen, took Him down, and wrapped Him in the linen. And he laid Him in a tomb which had been hewn out of the rock, and rolled a stone against the entrance of the tomb.
Mar 15:47 And Miryam from Magdala, and Miryam the mother of Yosĕph, saw where He was laid.

This is just one of many verses that prove that the day does not begin in the evening. Mark 15:42 specifically says, “when evening had come” it also states that it is still “the Preparation Day” even further saying it is “the day before the Sabbath”. So when you claim that it was the daylight portion of the 14th you are incorrect because the Scripture says “evening had come”. We also notice in Mark that he does not refer to that Sabbath as a “high/mega” Sabbath. You are right that Sabbath spoken of was the first day of the Feast of ULB, but technically the first day of eating ULB starts on the 14th day of the first month in the evening as the Torah confirms:

Exo 12:18 ‘In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, in the evening, you shall eat unleavened bread until the twenty-first day of the month in the evening.

Deu 16:4 “And no leaven should be seen with you in all your border for seven days, neither should any of the meat which you slaughter in the evening on the first day stay all night until morning.

According to Shemoth 12:18 you shall eat ULB on the 14th day of the month in the evening, according to Debarim 16:4 none of the meat which you slaughter in the evening on THE FIRST DAY stay all night until morning. Notice that Deb. 16:4 calls the day which you slaughter the Passover lamb the first day. What day is the lamb to be killed? The 14th. It is called the “first day”, the chief day; most important day. This is the day that Messiah was impaled, this is also the day of the set-apart gathering, as we know because the children of Yisra’el were commanded to stay inside all night until morning. We also know this because Yahusha was slain on that day. That is why it is the first day, the chief day. There is so much more to discuss about the first day and I would love to but it will take away from this study. But so far what we have seen is a misapplication of what the Scriptures actually say. It wasn’t until evening came that Yoseph even went to Pilate to ask for the body. You might claim that “evening” only means late in the day, well according to the accounts we see the number of the hours; 3, 6, 9 being used but all of a sudden you might claim “oh that only means late in the day”, if this is so tell me why did they not use 10, 11, or 12th? How about we take the Scripture for what it says? Evening had come; which is past tense. Oh by the way, if you claim the day begins in the evening then we can see that the Sabbath would have begun; which is an impossibility because the Scriptures say:

Mar 15:47 And Miryam from Magdala, and Miryam the mother of Yosĕph, saw where He was laid.

Luk 23:54 And it was Preparation day, and the Sabbath was approaching.
Luk 23:55 And the women who had come with Him from Galil followed after, and saw the tomb and how His body was laid.
Luk 23:56 And having returned, they prepared spices and perfumes. And they rested on the Sabbath according to the command.

Luke 23:54-56 took place after evening had come, because that is when Yoseph went to Pilate and according to these verses it was still the Preparation Day. “And having returned, they prepared spices and perfumes. And they rested on the Sabbath according to the command.” And they rested according to the command. And they rested according to the command. IF they rested according to the command then there needs to be a command in the Torah that gives instructions to rest. This is one of the questions I have been asking – where in Torah are the instructions to rest on the first or seventh day of Passover/ULB? You said:

You said,

Any day commanded in scripture by YaHuWaH as “no servile work” is referred to as a “Sabbath”.”

REPLY: This statement right here is a statement that is unsubstantiated in Torah. That is why you did not bring any Scripture from Torah that specifically says that the first or seventh day of Passover/ULB are Sabbaths. Here’s what the Scripture actually says:

Exo 12:15 ‘Seven days you shall eat unleavened bread. Indeed on the first day you cause leaven to cease from your houses. For whoever eats leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that being shall be cut off from Yisra’ĕl.
Exo 12:16 ‘And on the first day is a set-apart gathering, and on the seventh day you have a set-apart gathering. No work at all is done on them, only that which is eaten by every being, that alone is prepared by you.

Lev 23:5 ‘In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, between the evenings, is the Passover to יהוה.
Lev 23:6 ‘And on the fifteenth day of this month is the Festival of Unleavened Bread to יהוה – seven days you eat unleavened bread.
Lev 23:7 ‘On the first day you have a set-apart gathering, you do no servile work.

Num 28:16 ‘And in the first month, on the fourteenth day, is the Passover of יהוה,
Num 28:17 and on the fifteenth day of this month is a festival. For seven days unleavened bread is eaten.
Num 28:18 ‘On the first day is a set-apart gathering, you do no servile work.

Deu 16:8 “Six days you eat unleavened bread, and on the seventh day there is a closing festival to יהוה your Elohim – you do no work.

These are the commands concerning the first and seventh days of Passover/ULB, I’m not sure if I have all the relevant verses, but as we can see as we read the instructions that not once is the first or seventh day referred to as a Sabbath.

You said,

“Any day commanded in scripture by YaHuWaH as “no servile work” is referred to as a “Sabbath”.”

REPLY: So to be accurate with your statement ‘any day commanded in scripture by Yahuah as no servile’ YOU refer to as a Sabbath, because Yahuah did not in His Torah. You are only assuming it is a Sabbath. Which amounts to you adding to the word. Just because one does no servile work does not mean they are resting/Sabbath – we would all be much better off if we observed the instructions for each individual day rather than taking from one instruction and adding it to another. There is nowhere in scripture that ever commands us to take instructions from one day and add them to another which is all too common these days. The first and the eighth day of Tabernacles are Sabbaths, how do we know this? Because Yahuah designated them to be Sabbaths.

Lev 23:39 ‘On the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when you gather in the fruit of the land, observe the festival of יהוה for seven days. On the first day is a rest/7677, and on the eighth day a rest/7677.

Let us please stick with what the word says instead of assuming it is something when it is not called such. Besides that the first day of Passover/ULB is not the 15th day of the month, that is another topic but it can be absolutely proven in the Scripture. It is only considered on the 15th by tradition. Continuing:

You said,

“ Today we call them “high Sabbaths”, not being a 7th day weekly Sabbath (referred to by the 4th Commandment).”

REPLY: You are right; you call them “high Sabbaths” but not understanding that it is called a ‘high Sabbath’ because it is a “mega” Sabbath. That takes place on the 15th day because it is a weekly Sabbath and it is a mega one because the Feast of ULB begins on that day. It is a mega one because the 15th day of the first month is the day the children of Yisra’el were released from their captivity, but the chief day is on the 14th.

So you have not brought any instruction from the Torah that specifically calls the first or seventh day of Passover/ULB a Sabbath/7677/7676/rest. And we know the instructions tell us that the first and eighth day of Tabernacles are indeed a rest/7677. So what is your explanation? Did Yahuah forget to tell us in His instructions that it is a rest? Or maybe you can blame this one on a copiest error or maybe you just don’t want to accept what the instructions say. OR you want to change the instructions to fit your understanding. Or hell, you can just blame me; tell me I don’t know what I’m talking about. The truth is you are going beyond what the instructions tell us. Because you will not heed the instructions as written you have entered into confusion.

You said,

“Yahuwkanan (falsely called “John”) 19:31…

19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the stake on the Sabbath day, (for that Sabbath day was a high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.

( http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=19&t=KJV#31 )

“High Sabbath” clearly refers to a “no servile work” Feast Day (here the “1st day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, also the coming 15th day of the 1st month, which was NOT a weekly 7th day Sabbath).

As YaHuWaH leads…”

REPLY: See above. No servile work does not equal rest/Sabbath. When Yahuah TELLS you it is a rest/Sabbath then it is. Otherwise, you are putting words in Yahuah’s mouth that did not come out. Stick to the instructions.

You continue: “

REPLY: According to the ISR: the “first day of the week”/ mia ton sabbaton is a Semitic idiom. But that’s just what they’re trying to tell us and personally I agree with them and I could say I also disagree with them because it could also mean that it is the start of the first Sabbath complete. But I will bear with you on this if you want to insist that it is a 7th day Sabbath.

ISR: Mat 28:1 Now after the Sabbath, toward dawn on the first day of the week, Miryam from Magdala and the other Miryam came to see the tomb.

KJV w/Strongs: Mat 28:1 In the end(G3796) of the sabbath,G4521 as it began to dawnG2020 towardG1519 the firstG3391 day of the week,G4521 cameG2064 MaryG3137 MagdaleneG3094 andG2532 theG3588 otherG243 MaryG3137 to seeG2334 theG3588 sepulchre.G5028

Now you’re claiming that they are all referring to the weekly 7th day Sabbath. Just look at 28:1 –

“In the end of the 7th day Sabbath as it began to dawn toward the first 7th day Sabbath came Mary Magdalene” ? Look at that, back to back 7th day Sabbaths? How can we have back to back 7th day Sabbaths? Now remember you’re claiming that 4521 is a 7th day Sabbath, the end of the 4521 would also be a 7th day Sabbath according to your understanding. What about it being the “first Sabbath”? They just ended a Sabbath and then they’re going to have the first Sabbath? Wouldn’t the 15th have been the first Sabbath and the 16th have been the second Sabbath?

Mar 16:9 And having risen early on the first day of the week, He appeared first to Miryam from Magdala, from whom He had cast out seven demons.

According to this verse Yahusha rose early on the “first Sabbath, the 7th day Sabbath” (?) Do you claim that Yahusha is the first-fruits offering? Not according to your belief. According to the Torah the first-fruits offering is on the morrow after the Sabbath. So on one hand you say He rose at the end of the Sabbath which is not in agreement with the first-fruits offering and then He is rising early on the “first Sabbath”, that word ‘early’ means ‘the growing of light’, not the diminishing of light; all the accounts show that the Miryams went to the tomb early, as in morning.

Luk 24:1 And on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they came to the tomb, bringing the spices which they had prepared,

Are you sure this is a 7th day weekly Sabbath?? LOOK at what they are doing – they are bringing the spices which they had prepared. Now according to:

Luk 23:56 And having returned, they prepared spices and perfumes. And they rested on the Sabbath according to the command.

So, after they saw how the body was laid they returned and prepared spices and perfumes and then the rested on the Sabbath according to the command but now all of a sudden when the 7th day Sabbath comes they go to the tomb and bring the spices in which they had prepared? So you have them resting on a day that is not considered a ‘rest’ or a ‘sabbath’ and then you have them working on a 7th day Sabbath that is a commanded rest.

Joh 20:1 And on the first day of the week Miryam from Magdala came early to the tomb, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been removed from the tomb

Joh 20:19 When therefore it was evening on that day, the first day of the week,and when the doors were shut where the taught ones met, for fear of the Yehuḏim, יהושע came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace to you.”

I’ll make a comment on Yah. 20:19 that’s kind of off topic – but if you would notice it says “IT WAS EVENING ON THAT DAY, THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK”. Which means according to the evening to evening reckoning, that your so-called 7th day Sabbath should have been OVER WITH. Let’s get the context of that evening:

Luk 24:29 But they urged Him strongly, saying, “Stay with us, for it is toward evening, and the day has declined.” And He went in to stay with them.
Luk 24:30 And it came to be, when He sat at the table with them, having taken the bread, He blessed, and having broken, He was giving it to them.
Luk 24:31 And their eyes were opened and they recognised Him. And He disappeared from their sight.

The passage in luke is discussing what took place on the third day on the road to Ammaus, notice it says “for it is toward evening and the day has declined” Yah. 20:19 picks up when they went back and found the other emissaries and it specifically says it was evening on that day, the first day of the week. Whether you want to call it a Sabbath or not, the fact is according to evening to evening it would have been an impossibility for it still to be “the first sabbaton”. Evening to evening is a tradition that can be proven false in the Torah and in the Brit.

Continuing you said,

“The Greek word “Sabbaton” (Strong’ #G4521) has been incorrectly translated as “week”, giving much confusion into the meanings of the above verses, which all refer to the same YAOM (“day”, the 17th day of the 1st month to be exact).”

REPLY: Ummm, your count is confused. What happened to the 16th? 16 comes after 15, you claim that the 15th was the “high day Sabbath” and then you claim that the first day of the week is a 7th day Sabbath; which by every account came after the “high day Sabbath”. Let me reiterate:

KJV w/Strongs: Mat 28:1 In the end(G3796) of the sabbath,G4521 as it began to dawnG2020 towardG1519 the firstG3391 day of the week,G4521 cameG2064 MaryG3137 MagdaleneG3094 andG2532 theG3588 otherG243 MaryG3137 to seeG2334 theG3588 sepulchre.G5028

Now you’re claiming that they are all referring to the weekly 7th day Sabbath. Just look at 28:1 –

“In the end of the 7th day Sabbath as it began to dawn toward the first 7th day Sabbath came Mary Magdalene” ? Look at that, back to back 7th day Sabbaths? How can we have back to back 7th day Sabbaths? Now remember you’re claiming that 4521 is a 7th day Sabbath, the end of the 4521 would also be a 7th day Sabbath according to your understanding. What about it being the “first Sabbath”? They just ended a Sabbath and then they’re going to have the first Sabbath? Wouldn’t the 15th have been the first Sabbath and the 16th have been the second Sabbath?

Excuse me, but you have a disappearing 16th day. According to the written word one Sabbath was ending and the first of sabbaton was beginning. Now you just said, “above verses, which all refer to the same YAOM (“day”, the 17th day of the 1st month to be exact).” I don’t know what to say. I could start beating you over the head with adjectives, but I’m not going to. The only thing I can say is I feel sorry for you.

You said,

“When translated correctly “Sabbaton” does not mean “week” here, it very much does mean “weekly 7th day Sabbath” in the above references, with it’s Hebrew counterpart being #H7676

See here for yourselves and it’s Hebrew root #H7676:

( http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lex ... 4521&t=KJV )”

REPLY: I would agree with you that where they inserted ‘week’ should have been ‘sabbaton’ but yet this is explainable way more so than your theory.

1) As the ISR says: it could be a Semetic idiom that means “day one of the week”

2) The reason it says first is because that is the first week of the first Sabbath complete; which according to custom takes place on the 16th day of the first month, the day after the weekly Sabbath which took place on the 15th, the 16th being the day of the wave omer in which Yahusha fulfils for the first-fruits of the barley harvest. According to your theory you have Yahusha being raised up at the end of a Sabbath before another Sabbath which does not coincide with Yahusha being the first-fruit offering at the correct time. I personally believe HE fulfills the first-fruit offering on the morrow after the weekly Sabbath which took place on the 16th day of the first month and that is exactly what the Scriptures show. You on the other hand do not consider Yahusha to have fulfilled the first-fruit offering according to Torah.

You said,

“Yahuwshuwa the messiyah died on the stake and was buried sometime before dusk and sunset going into the evening of the 15th day of the 1st month, being still on the 14th day of the 1st month.

REPLY: What are you talking about? How can going into the evening of the first day of the first month being still on the 14th day of the first month? I’m assuming you mean He was buried on the 14th day of the month before the 15th started in the evening according to the false understanding of evening to evening. I do not believe He was buried before sunset and the Scriptures prove that He was buried after evening:

Mar 15:42 And when EVENING HAD COME, because it was the Preparation Day, that is, the day before the Sabbath,
Mar 15:43 Yosĕph of Ramathayim, a prominent council member, who was himself waiting for the reign of Elohim, came, boldly went in to Pilate and asked for the body of יהושע.

According to the Torah the lamb is to be eaten THAT NIGHT. Apparently you don’t believe that Yahusha fulfills this either. Because if He did fulfill this He would be buried that night and the grave opened its mouth and swallowed Him represented by the stone that had been rolled back over the mouth of the tomb.

Num 16:30 “But if יהוה creates what is unheard of, and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them up with all that belongs to them, and they go down alive into the grave, then you shall know that these men have scorned יהוה.”

Psa 141:7 Our bones are scattered at the mouth of the grave, As when one ploughs and breaks up the earth.

Isa 5:14 Therefore the grave has made itself wide and opened its mouth beyond measure. Their splendor and their crowd and their uproar, and he who is exulting within her, shall go down into it.

I guess you just don’t consider how much Yahusha fulfills the physical Passover lamb and how it was to be eaten.

You said,

“So Yahuwshuwa’s physical body was “entombed” whilst it was still light (before dusk and sunset),

REPLY: This is not truth, see above….

You said,

“however this would not start the 3 day and 3 night actual count.”

Messiyah Yahuwshuwa (His Soul-man, not the actual physical body) descended into the heart of the earth about the 9th hour of that Pesach/Passover daylight time (14th day of the 1st month), when he gave up the spirit and died on the stake. This is exactly where the 3 days and 3 nights count does start.

Yahuwshuwa descended then into the “heart of the earth” to preach to the souls of them in prison inside the earthen chamber(s).”

REPLY: So if He died at the 9th hour then three days and three nights later He would have risen at the 9th hour on your so-called Sabbath? And you would say 9th hour equals six p.m.? Which would be approximately three hours before night? But yet the Scriptures say:

Mar 16:9 And having risen early on the first day of the week, He appeared first to Miryam from Magdala, from whom He had cast out seven demons.

So how does the 9th hour all of a sudden become ‘early on the first Sabbath’? Wouldn’t the 9th hour be later in the day?

9th hour day 14th

Night of 15th

9th hour Day of 15th

Night of 16th

9th hour Day of 16th

Night of 17th

Raise on day of 17th at 9th hour- there’s your complete 72 hours.

So that’s what the schematics look like on your theory. So how does the 9th hour = risen early on the ‘first sabbat’? It specifically says “having risen early”; that tells us when He rose. Early is the word:

G4404

πρωΐ́
prōi
pro-ee'

Adverb from G4253; at dawn; by implication the day break watch: - early (in the morning), (in the) morning.

There is absolutely no way your theory coincides with what the Scripture actually says. Proi, at dawn. Day break watch, in the morning. You have Him rising in the afternoon toward evening. Besides that, where’s the 16th?

You continue: “

1st Keifa (falsely called Peter) chapter 3:18-20

“3:18 For Messiah also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to YaHuWaH, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of YaHuWaH waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.”

And also Ephesians 4:9-10

“4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)”

As we can all see from 1st Keifa and Ephesians, “the heart of the earth” means a lower portion where Yahuwshuwa preached to other souls, a chamber within the central part of the earth somewhat like from the parable concerning “Abraham’s bosom”. “The heart of the earth” does not just only mean “death and/or grave”.”

REPLY: Are you sure Yahusha didn’t go preach to the souls that were in prison back in Noah’s day? I’m not sure about this verse completely but if Yahusha suffered a physical death and immediately He was sent down to the lower parts of the earth then He really didn’t sleep the sleep of death, did He? Yet He suffered death but never really spent any time in the death state, but besides that, back to the point –

The Scriptures that you have quoted in no way likens the “heart of the earth” to “death and grave”. Yes, they are in reference to death and grave but you are the one that is inserting the “heart of the earth”. When I said I would like references from the Scripture that show how ‘heart of the earth’ is likened to death and grave I meant something like this:

Jer 51:50 You who have escaped the sword, go away! Do not stand still! Remember יהוה from afar, and let Yerushalayim come to your heart.

H3824

לבב
lêbâb
lay-bawb'

From H3823; the heart (as the most interior organ); used also like H3820: - + bethink themselves, breast, comfortably, courage, ([faint], [tender-] heart([-ed]), midst, mind, X unawares, understanding.

Or like I have shown above concerning the mouth of the grave. You know something like that. Some kind of Scriptural evidence that gives a direct link that shows us that ‘heart” is likened to “grave”.

Nice try but it doesn’t fly in my understanding.

You said,

“NOW we can count a partial time of daylight (beginning at the time Yahuwshuwa died), one night, another day, a second night, a second full day, a third full night, and the remaining portion of a daylight time that needed to be filled from the time he descended into the earth from the stake. Yahuwshuwa resurrected out of the earth and back into His physical body sometime near the 9th hour on that weekly 7th day Shabbath (17th day of the 1st month).”

REPLY: See above. This is false. And where’s the 16th?

You said,

“ This is the correct count from about the 9th hour on the 14th day of the 1st month, the 15th, the 16th, and the resurrection about the 9 hour on the 17th day of the 1st month and that weeks 7th day weekly Shabbath; the same day. (Days are clearly constituted of an evening time continuation of "night", and a morning time continuation of "day".)”

REPLY: No, the day begins in the morning which can be absolutely Scripturally proven in the Torah and the Brit – see above. It’s a great study; you may want to try it.

You said,

“That does and accurately from scripture fulfills the “Yanah theory” and Yahuwshuwa’s own prophectic sign of “3 days and 3 nights”.”

REPLY: This is not accurate at all. The 16th day of the month in your theory is missing per:

“In the end of the 7th day Sabbath as it began to dawn toward the first 7th day Sabbath came Mary Magdalene” ? Look at that, back to back 7th day Sabbaths? How can we have back to back 7th day Sabbaths?

You said,

“Futhermore, the day Yahuwshuwa was seen on the road to Amma’us (Luke 24:13)

Luke 24:13 “And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem about threescore furlongs.”

WAS THE SAME DAY Yahuwshuwa resurrected!

(SAME DAY; weekly 7th day Shabbath, 17th day of the 1st month)

Again reference Luke 24:21…

which clearly supports all the testimony thus far stating that it has been 3 days.

As we can clearly see, the "Yanah theory" is in fact a scripturally proven Ruwah prophesied (by the messiyah Yahuwshuwa) Truth. “

REPLY: Yes, He prophesied correctly:

Mar 7:6 And He answering, said to them, “Well did Yeshayahu prophesy concerning you hypocrites, as it has been written, ‘This people respect Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me.
Mar 7:7 And in vain do they worship Me, teaching as teachings the commands of men.

You said,

“The Scripture here above is unbroken, and does not contradict itself, only your(Greg's) interpretation guided by the spirit of error…”

REPLY: Again, you have not even answered the question according to Luke:

Luk 24:19 And He said to them, “What?” And they said to Him, “Concerning יהושע of Natsareth, who was a Prophet mighty in deed and word before Elohim and all the people,
Luk 24:20 and how the chief priests and our rulers delivered Him to be condemned to death, and impaled Him.

Luk 24:21 “We, however, were expecting that it was He who was going to redeem Yisra’ĕl. But besides all this, today is the third day since these matters took place.

According to these Scriptures it was the third day since these matters took place. What matters was he talking about? How the chief priests and rulers delivered Him to be condemned to death and impaled Him. He was delivered to be condemned to death and impaled on the 14th day of the first month. That is the first day. It specifically says “since those matters took place” The 15th day of the month was the second day. The 16th day of the month was the third day since those things took place; which is also the first day of the week, the morrow after the weekly Sabbath, the day of the omer.

14, 15, 16 There are no other days mentioned in the Scripture.

You said,

“Here below Greg are your errors and unjust assessments:”

REPLY: My errors and unjust assessments? I could take the time to recap this but all you have to do is go back and read it and it conclusively proves that your understanding is in error.

You said,

“Yahusha” is an idol the wicked do testify of with the rest of the whole wicked world consumed by lies of Babylon The Great Whore.

The messiyah’s name is Yahuwshuwa (yod-hey-waw-shin-waw-ayin) and we the elect do testify of Him.

Repent. “

REPLY: I thank you again for taking your time to attempt to prove your theory. But as we have seen by what you have shown yourself confirms that it is an absolute impossibility for your theory to be correct according to your rebuttal. Unless you would insist there was no 16th day of the month that year, that early in the morning was really the 9th hour, and so on.. but concerning your last statement. Just remember that what judgment you mete out will be met back upon your own head.

Mat 10:25 “It is enough for the taught one to become like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If they have called the master of the house Beʽelzebul, how much more those of his household!

1Pe 3:15 But set apart יהוה Elohim in your hearts, and always be ready to give an answer to everyone asking you a reason concerning the expectation that is in you, with meekness and fear,
1Pe 3:16 having a good conscience, so that when they speak against you as doers of evil, those who falsely accuse your good behaviour in Messiah, shall be ashamed.
1Pe 3:17 For it is better, if it is the desire of Elohim, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

Greg

Return to “Calendar Studies”