"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

What was the day before the 1st work day of Creation?

For the open discussion of all calendar related issues.

Moderator: Watchman555

Watchman555

Postby Watchman555 » 14 Mar 2014, 15:31

(from a lunar reckoning (LR) perspective)

Gen. 1:1 In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth.

YeshaYahu 48:13: "Also, My hand has laid the foundation of the earth, and My right hand has stretched out the heavens. I call to them, let them stand together.

Hebrews 4:1-4: Therefore, since a promise remains of entering into His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it. 2 For indeed the Good News was brought to us as well as to them, but the word which they heard did not profit them, not having been mixed with belief in those who heard it. 3 For we who have believed do enter into that rest, as He has said, "As I swore in My wrath, if they shall enter into My rest..." And yet His works have come into being from the foundation of the world. 4 For somewhere He has said thus about the seventh day, "And Elohim rested on the seventh day from all His works,"

Job 38:4-7: 4 Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if you have understanding. 5 Who set its measurements, if you know? Or who stretched the line upon it? 6 Upon what were its foundations (134) sunk? Or who laid its corner-stone, 7 when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of Elohim shouted (7321) for joy?

#134 "“ eden 1) base, pedestal, socket (strong, firm) a) pedestals of gold on which marble pillars were set b) pedestals of the earth, foundation of the earth c) pedestals, bases, or sockets on which tabernacle stood

Ex. 40:17-19: 17 And it came to be in the first month of the second year, on the first day of the month , that the Dwelling Place was raised up. 18 And Mosheh raised up the Dwelling Place and placed its sockets (134) , and set up its boards, and put in its bars, and raised up its columns, 19 and spread the tent over the Dwelling Place and put the covering of the tent on top of it, as Yahuah had commanded Mosheh.

#7321 - ruwa` to shout, raise a sound, cry out, give a blast 1) to shout a war-cry or alarm of battle 2) to sound a signal for war or march 3) to shout in triumph (over enemies) 4) to shout in applause 5) to shout (with religious impulse) 6) to cry out in distress

Lev. 23:23-24 23 And Yahuah spoke to Mosheh, saying, 24 "Speak to the children of Yisra'el, saying, "In the seventh month, on the first day of the month, you have a rest, a remembrance of blowing of trumpets, (8643) a set-apart gathering.

#8643 - tĕruw`ah from H7321 1) alarm, signal, sound of tempest, shout, shout or blast of war or alarm or joy a) alarm of war, war-cry, battle-cry b) blast (for march) c) shout of joy (with religious impulse) d) shout of joy (in general)

If it could be shown that Yom Teruah represents the day Yahuah laid the foundations of the world it would put a plus for the lunar reckoning understanding, it could possibly show a pattern that a new moon day is required before you start your 6 days of work at the beginning of the month.

Rev. 13:8 And all those dwelling on the earth, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the slain Lamb, from the foundation of the world shall worship him.

What a wonderful reason for a day of shouting. HalleluYah!

The LR is the only way to keep the Scriptural example of observing Yom Teru’ah of the first day of the 7th month and work six days and rest the 7th year after year. As a matter of fact, the LR is the only way to keep all the Feasts exactly like they were kept in the Scripture year after year.

Return to “Calendar Discussion”