"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

In The Beginning

For the open discussion of all calendar related issues.

Moderator: Watchman555

Watchman555

In The Beginning

Postby Watchman555 » 13 Mar 2014, 17:01

I would like to show my reasoning why I believe 'in the beginning' is an age that is separate and distinct from the first six days that Yahuah advanced upon what He had already created. First we have to understand there is a difference between “created” and “made”.

Gen1:1 In the beginning Elohim created (H1254) the heavens and the earth.

H1254

בּרא
bârâ'
baw-raw'

A primitive root; (absolutely) to create;(qualified) to cut down (a wood), select, feed (as formative processes): - choose, create (creator), cut down, dispatch, do, make (fat).

To create is an absolute – in the beginning is when Elohim created the heavens and the earth. The heavens do include the sun and the moon. They were created in the beginning but it wasn't until Yahuah started to advance, do or make, and even appoint what He created in the beginning. This took place on the first day when He said, "let there be light". Notice it does not say He "created" light. The light already existed, He brought light into our solar system by igniting the sun that already existed in the beginning. Although, the light didn't exist in our solar system does not mean it did not exist elsewhere. It came to be, just like the evening came to be. When He said let there be light the separation took place between light and dark and the evening and the morning are the mixing periods between day (light) and night (darkness); then came evening, then came morning.

Here is the first place where the word "made" is used.

H6213

עשׂה
‛âśâh
aw-saw'

A primitive root; to door make,in the broadest sense and widest application: - accomplish, advance,appoint...

Gen1:6 And Elohim said, “Let an expanse come to be in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.”
Gen1:7 And Elohim made (H6213) the expanse, and separated the waters which were under the expanse from the waters which were above the expanse. And it came to be so.

And Elohim made the expanse/firmament. In other words, He advanced upon the earth that He already created. This is what took place for the six days after “in the beginning”, He was advancing on what He had already created “in the beginning”.

Here is something we can draw upon from Yahusha's words. We can see the wording that gives us the understanding of the difference between 'created' and 'made'.

Mar10:6 “However, from the beginning of the creation, Elohim ‘made them male and female.’

From the beginning of the creation, remembering that the creation took place “in the beginning”; so what does the word “from” mean?

G575
ἀπό
apo
apo'

A primary particle; “off”,that is, away(from something near), in various senses (of place, time, or relation; literally or figuratively): - (X here-) after, ago, at,because of, before, by (the space of), for (-th), from, in, (out) of, off, (up-) on (-ce), since, with. In composition (as a prefix) it usually denotes separation, departure, cessation, completion, reversal, etc.

From means “off” or “away from” something. This is describing what takes place after Yahuah created the heavens and the earth;which would be the first day when He said let there be light. Notice He said, “Elohim 'made' them”? What did Elohim make the male and female from? The earth. Elohim made/advanced the earth and produced the humans from it. Made them. This is different from 'created”. In other words, He did not just speak them into existence, He literally made them, worked with the ground to bring them forth. So there is a difference between “created” and “made” and Yahusha tells us that these things were done 'off of' or 'away from 'creation.

'In the beginning' is an age. That is when the heavens and the earth were created, that is when Yahuah laid the foundations of the earth.

Pro8:22 “Yahuah possessed me, The beginning of His way, As the first of His works of old.
Pro 8:23 “I was set up ages ago, at the first, Before the earth ever was.
Pro 8:24 “When there were no depths I was brought forth, When there were no springs heavy with water.
Pro 8:25 “Before mountains were sunk, Before the hills,I was brought forth,
Pro 8:26 “Before He had made the earth and the fields, Or the first dust of the world.
Pro 8:27 “When He prepared the heavens, I was there, When He decreed a vault on the face of the deep,
Pro 8:28 “When He set the clouds above, When He made the fountains of the deep strong,
Pro 8:29 “When He gave to the sea its limit, So that the waters would not transgress His command, When He decreed the foundations of the earth,
Pro8:30 “Then I was beside Him, a master workman, And I was His delight, DAY BY DAY. Rejoicing before Him all the time,

Do you see it was 'day by day rejoicing before Him'? That is not the days measured from the sun and the earth's rotation. These are days that equal ages, you know, like a day is a thousand years? Day by day. This day by day existed before He even created and advanced upon the earth. He was set up 'from everlasting' BEFORE the earth ever was. These days are ages BEFORE He started to advance upon the earth the first day. The heavens and the earth were created "in the beginning"This all took place before Yahuah said let there be light. This day/yom/age - in the beginning - is represented by the first day of the 7th month. That is not a feast of blowing trumpets. Your Scriptures might say 'blowing trumpets' but if you actually search the word you would see that it doesn't say anything about 'blowing' or 'trumpet'. It is Yom Teru'ah - Day/yom of Shouting.

Job 38:4 Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if you have understanding.
Job 38:5 Who set its measurements, if you know? Or who stretched the line upon it?
Job 38:6 Upon what were its foundations sunk? Or who laid its corner-stone,
Job 38:7 when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of Elohim SHOUTED FOR JOY?

The messengers shouted for joy because they were all there "in the beginning"when the foundations of the earth were laid. This all occurred before Yahuah said let there be light. It was the darkness that ended that yom/age - that is when He started to advance upon the earth for 6 days work and rested the 7th; memorialized by Yom Teru'ah. Have you ever wondered why the tent in the wilderness was raised on the first day of a month? That is because new moon days are special days that take place before the servile work week and there are types of work that is allowed to be done on them; such as erecting a tent.

Isa 40:21 Did you not know? Have you not heard? Has it not been declared to you from the beginning? Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth?
Isa 40:22 It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, who STRETCHES OUT THE HEAVENS LIKE A CURTAIN, AND SPREADS THEM OUT LIKE A TENT TO DWELL IN,

Tent to dwell in...yes, the heavens are likened to a tent to dwell in. When was Yahuah's tent on earth erected?

Exo 40:1 And Yahuah spoke to Mosheh, saying,
Exo 40:2 “On the first day of the first month, you are to raise up the Dwelling Place of the Tent of Meeting,

Let me get this straight – so Yahuah refers to the heavens as a “tent to dwell in” and the heavenly tent is memorialized on the first day of the 7th month and then we see Yahuah commanding Mosheh to raise up His dwelling place, the tent of appointed times, on the first day of the first month. Do you think there's any connection here? Yes, this suggests that the first day of the months are all memorials, if we can see it. That's why they are not servile work days. These are days to set up your tent. His dwelling place in you.

Contrary to popular doctrine I believe that 'in the beginning' is a separate and distinct age unto itself, represented by new moon day of the 7th month (Yom Teruah)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/gnd-kiss ... 3222151435 and from the lunar reckoning we follow this example year by year, and month by month, by following this order: New moon day, work six, rest one.

Heb4:3 For we who have believed do enter into that rest, as He has said, “As I swore in My wrath, if they shall enter into My rest...”AND YET HIS WORKS HAVE COME INTO BEING FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.
Heb4:4 For somewhere He has said thus about the seventh day, “And Elohim rested on the seventh day from all His works,”
Heb4:5 and in this again, “If they shall enter into My rest...”
Heb4:6 Since then it remains for some to enter into it, and those who formerly received the Good News did not enter in because of disobedience,
Heb4:7 He again defines a certain day, “Today,” saying through Dawiḏ so much later, as it has been said, “Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts.”
Heb4:8 For if Yehoshua had given them rest, He would not have spoken of another day after that.
Heb4:9 So there remains a Sabbath-keeping for the people of Elohim.
Heb4:10 For the one, having entered into His rest, has himself also rested from his works, AS ELOHIM 'RESTED' FROM HIS OWN.

And His works (six days) have come into being FROM (off, away from) the foundation of the world that took place “in the beginning”.

This 'in the beginning when the foundations of the earth were laid' has a direct tie with Yahusha and the understanding of Him being impaled on the 14th day of the month. He was slain “from” the foundation of the world. The foundation of the world took place 'in the beginning'. So the 14th day of the first month has a direct connection with 'in the beginning' and the creation account is not only a memorial of creation it is a memorial of Yahusha being slain from the foundation of the world. The 14th day of the first month always takes place on a sixth day. This day is called preparation day. Even this day is a memorial of understanding how the Passover lamb was prepared that sixth day and He rested in the grave on the 7th and He rose to newness of life on the first day of the week.

Joh1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim.
Joh1:2 He was in the beginning with Elohim.
Joh1:3 All came to be through Him, and without Him not even one came to be that came to be.

Heb1:10 And, “You, Master, did found the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.
Heb1:11 “They shall perish, but You remain. And they shall all grow old like a garment,
Heb1:12 and like a mantle You shall fold them up, and they shall be changed. But You are the same, and Your years shall not fail.”

Rev1:8
“I am the ‘Aleph’ and the ‘Taw’, Beginning and End,”says Yahuah“who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Return to “Calendar Discussion”