"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

A powerful Testimony from a Brother in Yahshua

Moderator: Watchman555

Lambchop

A powerful Testimony from a Brother in Yahshua

Postby Lambchop » 18 Nov 2007, 05:47

Some of you may have read this already. I just found this today and its such a powerful testimony.
I sent the Brother an e-mail and ask him if I could share it with the group and he answered me and said yes. All Glory Be to Yahweh ! :D

TESTIMONY:

A Dream of the lake of fire

By Colley Williams

November 6, 2005

I grew up in a Southern Baptist church in Waverly Hall, Georgia for some 14 years. I was a leader and attended services every week.

I never once thought about the commandments until my mom kept telling me about them. We studied them in church but it was always said, Jesus came to do away with them. But my mom kept on and on about it. She would say thing like You better keep Yahweh's commandments. Or, she would say, If you live by the commandments, you get into heaven. I would always respond those commandments are Old Testament and my pastor told me they are not valid.

So I ignored them for years until Yahweh gave Pastor Danny some revelation; however, I still rejected them as did other people at Lion of Judah House of Yahweh. The church had already been through some major problems a year or two back and now it seemed like the doctrine was changing. Everyone but one person has fought the commandments. Everyone, including myself, walked away rejecting Yahweh's law saying Yahshua came to fulfill and complete the law.

But what about Matthew 5:18-19? For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done. Whoever, then, breaks one of the least of these commands, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the reign of the heavens; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the reign of the heavens.

Yahshua says in Matthew 7:21-23: Not everyone who says to Me, "Master, Master,' shall enter into the reign of the heavens, but he who is doing the desire of My Father in the heavens. Many shall say to Me in that day, "Master, Master, have we not prophesied in Your Name, and cast out demons in Your Name, and done many mighty works in Your Name?' And then I shall declare to them, "I never knew you, depart from Me, you who work lawlessness!'

I still fought this teaching until November 4th when I returned home from services and went to bed. After falling asleep, I awoke in the spirit in a dark room. I could not see at all. Then I was carried to my mom and dad's grave site in the Waverly Hall city cemetery. As I looked I noticed the grave next to my father was an open grave. I watched a group of people marching toward the grave (just as they do when they take the body to the grave). They put the casket up on the rollers that lower the casket in the ground for burial. As I drew closer, the mortician opened the casket one last time and to my surprise I saw myself lying there dead and cold.

Why me? What happened? I asked.

Then I was carried away to heaven to the throne of Yahweh our Elohim. As I stood there, He asked me one question, Why should I let you into heaven? Of course I said, Master, I have served you, I have cast out demons in your name. He said to me That is not enough! I said, But, Yahweh, what do you mean? Yahweh said to me, Depart from me because you have worked lawlessness. You did not keep My words which I gave you.

Then from behind the throne (which was made of gold unlike any throne I have ever seen) stepped my mother and father. My mother said to me, Son, remember when I told you to keep Yahweh's commandments? I told you to live by the commandments. Yahweh sent you several people including the prophet, Danny, and you still refused. He even sent His angels so you could see and you still rejected Him and His commandments. Please note: Maude, my mother, never knew Danny Davenport as she passed away in 1994 and Danny did not move to
Columbus until 1999.

Then I was picked up by an angel and was cast into the Lake of Fire. As I hit the fire my flesh was literally burning and sulfur was everywhere. It was like a large lake of water but it was fire instead like lava from a volcano.

People were screaming and lashing out at Yahweh. Yahweh would come into the lake of fire and walk around. People would be screaming for Him to help them, but He would tell them, You did not keep My commandments. You did not serve me the way I told you to serve me. There were people there from Lion of Judah, too, who had rejected the truth. They were crying out, We wish we had listened and obeyed. There were people with crosses in their hands or in their foreheads. There were some with the Star of David on their foreheads. And there were images of fish swimming around and trying to escape the fire. The fire was so intense there was black smoke filling the area.

Many tried to climb up a cliff and as they neared the top trying to pull themselves up, the ground would crumble and they would fall back into the lake of fire. Some were trying to climb crosses to get out but falling back like the other people.

I tried for seven months to get out but could not escape the horrible fire. And Satan was laughing and saying, I have all of you now! You all were fools to listen to my false teachers. Then after seven months of hearing that and other abominations, I saw Yahweh come through again and even Satan himself bowed before Him. Satan said, Yahweh, my Elohim, You are worthy, You are the Elohim of heaven and earth. Then Yahweh came to where I was at the side of one of the cliffs. I was screaming, Help me, Yahweh! He asked me, Son, will you now stop listening to men and deny yourself and follow and obey me? Will you obey my commandments and try to live by them and teach men to do so?

By this time, after burning seven months in a lake of fire, I said Yes, Yahweh, I will do anything to get our of this fire. Yahweh took my hand and lifted me up out of the lake of fire.

Next, I was in a shower stall. I was rinsing off all the filth and sulfur. I could see all the slime, filth, and trash washing down the drain. After finishing my shower, I got out, dried off, and dressed myself. Afterwards, I woke up on November 5th Sabbath morning to horrible sulfur smell in the house. I opened all the windows and aired the place out.

I want to encourage you to not forsake His laws. Is it worth making men happy and doing what men want you to do or is it worth what Yahweh says? Is it worth losing your soul to disobey Yahweh or is it worth saving your soul to do what Yahweh has commanded you to do?

I chose to reject the Commandments and believe this lie of the Devil, but no more. I am standing on the promises of my Elohim, my savior Yahshua, the Messiah. It is Him I serve and no other.

Please, harken to the voice of Yahweh today. Do not let Him pass you by today. Call on Him, repent and be immersed in the name of Yahshua the Messiah and obey His words Yahshua's Commandments.

For He is truly Yahweh my Elohim.,

Colley A. Williams-Elder
Buy the truth and sell it not. Proverbs 23:23

sarahshalom

Re: A powerful Testimony from a Brother in Yahshua

Postby sarahshalom » 08 Mar 2014, 12:53

Thanks for this witness! Somehow I think there is more to the story... what do you find to be the best teaching on the Law of YHWH and how to practically obey it? I could make a recommendation, but I would really enjoy hearing the thoughts of others...

chuckbaldwin

Postby chuckbaldwin » 31 Mar 2014, 00:46

I was looking forward to reading about the "dream of the lake of fire", but the story seems to have been truncated almost at the beginning. I have some newly acquired beliefs about it, and wanted to compare notes.
Chuck Baldwin
By this shall all men know you are my disciples: if you have love one for another.

yahuahreigns
Site Admin

Postby yahuahreigns » 05 Jul 2014, 16:33

chuckbaldwin wrote:I was looking forward to reading about the "dream of the lake of fire", but the story seems to have been truncated almost at the beginning. I have some newly acquired beliefs about it, and wanted to compare notes.

Chuck -

I found the post in the back-up file and repaired the original posting. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Return to “Witness and Testimonies”