"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Twister

Moderator: Watchman555

Lambchop

Twister

Postby Lambchop » 04 Mar 2008, 02:23

We was woke up this morning about 4 AM with our Mobile Home shaking very bad. I looked out the back door and saw heavy things being tossed around our back yard like paper. My husband began to praying and suddenly the winds stopped.
When it got daylight we went outside and saw a big 10 foot round tree right behind us had been pulled out of the ground by the roots and was laying over our goat house, but it hadn't smashed it and all of our animals was just fine.
Trees all up and down the road was snapped in half like twigs. Our neighbors has a big tree laying on top of their roof of their house.
The scripture came to my mind, If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray,and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear fromheaven, and forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Yes indeed, Yahweh heard our prayers and the winds became calm as soon as we called on Yahweh and we was spared from any serious damages. Praise Yahweh.
Buy the truth and sell it not. Proverbs 23:23

sarahshalom

Re: Twister

Postby sarahshalom » 08 Mar 2014, 12:50

Praise YHWH! Thank you for sharing the power of prayer! I am thankful that you were not hurt by this.

Return to “Witness and Testimonies”