"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Transhumanism

Chayil_Ishshah

Transhumanism

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 24 Aug 2015, 09:44

Yasher
Chapter 4
16 And all the sons of men departed from the ways of Yahuah in those days as they multiplied upon the face of the earth with sons and daughters, and they taught one another their evil practices and they continued sinning against Yahuah.
17 And every man made unto himself a god, and they robbed and plundered every man his neighbor as well as his relative, and they corrupted the earth, and the earth was filled with violence.
18 And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke Yahuah; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.
19 And Yahuah said, I will blot out man that I created from the face of the earth, yea from man to the birds of the air, together with cattle and beasts that are in the field for I repent that I made them.

Repent, for the reign of the heavens is at hand.

Return to “Science”