"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

THE NEW DIRECTION IN CANCER THERAPY

To discuss health, foods, Elohim created natural remedies, and physical and emotional healing.
Chayil_Ishshah

THE NEW DIRECTION IN CANCER THERAPY

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 05 Sep 2015, 19:26

The present emphasis in cancer therapy is to destroy tumours, and all research focuses on finding new ways for doing this. However, there is little factual evidence that this approach actually works and benefits patients, while there is mounting evidence that it is exactly this approach that makes cancer so dangerous. In my more than 30 years of working with cancer patients, I started out with this common perception of seeing tumours as the enemy that should be destroyed, but gradually, based on experience and new independent research, I changed my views.

I now regard cancer cells and tumours as generally harmless, and the common therapies as the main cause of cancer deaths. I believe that with the right strategy, no one needs to die of cancer. Here I want to give a short overview of a proposed change in cancer therapy.

For more than 100 years, there has been increasing evidence for a microbial cause of cancer. I have written about this in my article "Pleomorphic Microbes: The Hidden Cause of Cancer and Autoimmune Diseases". 1 My present understanding of the development of cancer is as follows.

Cancer may start with a primary infection which becomes chronic in a stressed or congested part of the body, or, according to Reich 2 , microbial activity may arise spontaneously from the disintegration of unhealthy tissue. The body limits the infestation by encapsulating it; alternatively, we may regard tumour formation as a biofilm which microbes use to protect themselves from the immune system. This is similar to trees forming bark tumours when stung by certain wasps. As long as the blood is reasonably clean, a tumour is just a tumour—not malignant and not a cancer.

Full article here: https://www.nexusmagazine.com/component/docman/doc_view/277-the-new-direction-in-cancer-therapy-by-walter-last?Itemid=71
Repent, for the reign of the heavens is at hand.

Return to “Health”