"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Plague Tonic

To discuss health, foods, Elohim created natural remedies, and physical and emotional healing.
Luneee

Plague Tonic

Postby Luneee » 03 Feb 2008, 02:37

No liability assumed, no value assured, without recourse, use at your own risk. I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

This is what we take every day for health and prevention. The children chase this with apple juice and water mixed, which makes it not a problem for them.

1 whole head of garlic (peeled)
1/2 white onion (remove brown skin)
2-3 pieces of fresh ginger root (I only cug off the hard parts, and leave the rest unpeeled)
5 inches of fresh horseradish root (I grate this with a fine grater, after cutting off the outer layer)
1 regular pack of fresh organic oregano. (I just use the leaves)
3 tablespoons of Cayenne (or you can play with whatever peppers you want to add the heat level you desire. This is the lowest level I would use starting out. I make mine pretty hot.)
Place all of the above in a blender and cover with Bragg's organic Unfiltered and Unpasteurized apple cider vinegar.

Blend until you think blending is useless, and then,

ENJOY.

This should keep out of the fridge, but we keep ours refrigerated, because colder means less tasting it.

Jay Vincent.

Return to “Health”