"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Sinus Problems?

To discuss health, foods, Elohim created natural remedies, and physical and emotional healing.
Luneee

Sinus Problems?

Postby Luneee » 02 Feb 2008, 00:18

I cannot overemphasize how anyone using this remedy needs to proceed SLOW and CAUTIOUSLY, and AT YOUR OWN RISK.

We (the whole family) just went through the "yuck". You know, snotty noses, coughs, etc.

We made two batches of plague tonic: Garlic, onion, cayenne, horseradish root, ginger root, oregano, and apple cider vinegar blended together.

We also had a whole bottle of Dr. Christopher's super garlic immune formula.

That helped, but didn't kick it.

Day before yesterday, my wife told me she felt like hers was turning into a full blown sinus infection. I suggested the extreme:

"Why don't you try snorting some cayenne?" :mrgreen:

I put out a SMALL AMOUNT for her, she grabbed a straw.

She did it, and IT WORKED. Her pressure is relieved and the nose is clearing up.

So, this morning, I did some,and WOW. Besides making you feel REALLY ALIVE for a few minutes, it REALLY works on your sinus problems!

Here is a video on Cayenne that we have found very helpful, and educational.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-LcwCSNTxY

A few weeks back, I cut the tip of my finger off, and Cayenne stopped the bleeding within 10 seconds, and the pain within 3 minutes.

If you try this, YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, and I would suggest to do a VERY VERY SMALL AMOUNT.

Cayenne works like this. Besides regulating your blood vessels, it (after about 3 minutes, in my experience) blocks the pain receptors at the site it is introduced to.

It worked for us. Just wanted to share.

Return to “Health”