"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Tips on Pumping Gas

And Elohim said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the livestock, and over all the earth and over all the creeping creatures that creep on the earth.â€

Moderator: Watchman555

chuckbaldwin

Postby chuckbaldwin » 27 May 2008, 13:09

Lambchop wrote:LOL Okay lazy bones... The tank that the article is talking about is not your gas tank. It's the tank in the ground, that expands with heat. So filling up your car's gas tank won't expand and make it over flow.
You misread it. It says "When it gets warmer, the gasoline expands..." [not the tank]. (The tank may very well expand too, but that has no bearing.) The gasoline will expand in your car just as surely as it will expand in the ground tank, maybe even more, since the ground is somewhat of an insulator.
Stay in bed and everybody please be quite and don't wake Chuck up as we tip toe out the door 8)
Thanks. I appreciate the consideration. :P
BTW Chuck, hows the oil in your lamp ??? :)
I hope there's enough; i'll have to wait til "the Bridegroom cometh" to know for sure. :mrgreen:
Chuck Baldwin
By this shall all men know you are my disciples: if you have love one for another.

chosen

Postby chosen » 28 May 2008, 06:12

just found this site, it gives the mpg of most cars.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/

shalom,

chosen

Lambchop

Postby Lambchop » 28 May 2008, 18:10

You are correct Chuck. I should have put fuel expands. Not the tank. I stand corrected. Blessings.
Buy the truth and sell it not. Proverbs 23:23

Return to “To rule over...”