"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Using all possible resources -- and a little humor

All things from selecting seeds through to harvesting are welcome in this thread.

Moderator: Watchman555

Tewey

Using all possible resources -- and a little humor

Postby Tewey » 19 Nov 2007, 02:23

Shalom Everyone,

May the Peace and Blessings of Yah be upon you.

There was an OLD Italian Man who loved to raise his Tomatoes. His Son would always dig the garden by hand, but he had been convicted of a Crime and was presently in prison.

As the planting season approached, the Old Man wrote to his Son saying, "Son, I would love to plant my tomatoes, but you know that I am too old to do all of that digging. I know, my Son, that you have always been good to me and would have performed this task if you were home. Love, your Father."

Three days later, the Son wrote to his Father and said. "Father, whatever you do, DON'T DIG IN THE GARDEN. That is where I buried all of the bodies. Love, your Son."

Early the next morning, several FBI agents, the County Sheriff and several Deputies, and the State Patrol showed up at the Old Man's House with a Search Warrant. This upset the Old Man, but the police began to dig anyway. By later afternoon, they had found NOTHING and apologized to the Old Man for the inconvenience.

The next day, the Father received another letter from his Son. "Father", he said, "I am sorry for the inconvenience that I caused you, but you can begin planting your Tomatoes. It was the best I could do under the Circumstances. Love, your Son."

In the Name of Yahusha ben Adam I remain.

Tewey

Torahwoman

dig your story!

Postby Torahwoman » 19 Nov 2007, 02:30

ROFL... that was so funny!!!

thank you for sharing, Tewey! YaHUaH bless you also!

tw :D :D :D :D
Ps. 139:1 "O YaHUaH You have searched me and know me."

Return to “Out in the Garden”