"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

polygyny

Moderator: Watchman555

Luneee

Postby Luneee » 01 Feb 2008, 01:16

Lambchop wrote:Now let's look at this according to the law of the United States. This is called. Bigamy !
If you think this would go well with the law of the land, better go ask the man that sits in a prison cell for having more then one wife.
What does 1 Peter 2 : 13 say ?
Be subject to every ordinance of man for Yahwehs sake.
Do you really think the courts will understand when you tell them there is no place in the Torah that says a man can't have as many wives as he so chooses?
This would become a mockery of Yahweh and the Torah, and this is not pleasing to Yahweh at all.
A old saying would go well with this...

Jail before bail, so don't fail.

[/b]

Subject yourself to every ordinance of man for Yahuah's sake?

If you really believe that, please tell me how injecting my child with a vaccine that contains mercury, and is made from aborted babies is pleasing to Yahuah.

I'll wait.

Also, if you would be so kind as to show me where I am required to serve two masters, that would be appreciated.

Also, if you could explain how the US is a man, I would REALLY appreciate that.

I know this post may sound adversarial, but I just want to know the reasoning behind your post.

Do you know what the United States is?

Thanks and Shalom,

absent individual capacity, Jay Vincent.

kickme

Postby kickme » 01 Feb 2008, 01:53

bigamy only applies if you get the state's 'permission' to marry
and as far as I know, it is not a law that you 'have' to get their permission. only if you wish to have their participation as a third party to your covenant. And I for one see no wisdom in having the state to have any intrest in my personal relationships, be it the first, or the 1000th
OK, so I'm not Shlomo :mrgreen:

Luneee

Postby Luneee » 01 Feb 2008, 02:00

reproduced with permission:

Most Bible believers, if they have a desire to follow God and His ways, want God to be the third party of their marriage.

So, they go to the local Register of Deeds (or whomever it is “inâ€

Lambchop

Postby Lambchop » 01 Feb 2008, 02:02

Brother Jay,
It isn't against the law not to vaccinate your children. I have a daughter with 3 children that has never vaccinated any of her children. Yet they all attend public school, and has never had any problems with it, so mark that one off your list.
Are you saying you choose not to obey and honor Yahweh ? Can you pick and choose what scriptures you want to keep and throw the others out ?
This is where breaking self pride comes in, and humblying yourself before Yahweh, to honor Him and Him only.
We only have one Master to serve and "honor", and that is Yahweh.
By going against the Scriptures isn't honoring Him.
Go ahead, break the law of the land and you'll meet the man that represents the laws of this country.
Philippians 4:8
Finally Brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honorable, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things that are of a good report;
if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Buy the truth and sell it not. Proverbs 23:23

kickme

Postby kickme » 01 Feb 2008, 02:08

why so afraid of man's laws, lambchops?
to whom you give yourselves servants to obey, their servant you are. think about it

Lambchop

Postby Lambchop » 01 Feb 2008, 02:21

Kickme,
This is also called "common law marriage". When a couple does not get a marriage license, but chooses to live before their neighbors as man and wife, and the woman takes on the mans name.
In each state the laws differ to the common law marriage laws. But once you go beyond the time set by that state, you are considered legally married.
If a woman or man tries to break away from their partner once they have went over that time frame of what that state sets, and tries to go on to another partner, by law they have to divorce or they are committing bigamy.

Luneee

Postby Luneee » 01 Feb 2008, 02:29

Lambchop wrote:Brother Jay,
It isn't against the law not to vaccinate your children. I have a daughter with 3 children that has never vaccinated any of her children. Yet they all attend public school, and has never had any problems with it, so mark that one off your list.
Are you saying you choose not to obey and honor Yahweh ? Can you pick and choose what scriptures you want to keep and throw the others out ?
This is where breaking self pride comes in, and humblying yourself before Yahweh, to honor Him and Him only.
We only have one Master to serve and "honor", and that is Yahweh.
By going against the Scriptures isn't honoring Him.
Go ahead, break the law of the land and you'll meet the man that represents the laws of this country.
Philippians 4:8
Finally Brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honorable, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things that are of a good report;
if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

I choose to honor Yahuah by serving him only.

Can you show me what verse authorizes giving children to the government to train up?

Thanks,

Jay Vincent.

Luneee

Postby Luneee » 01 Feb 2008, 02:49

Lambchop wrote:In each state the laws differ to the common law marriage laws.

Can you explain how one can be "in" a state?

:mrgreen:

Does the bible prescribe the procedure for marriage?

If so, does Yahuah, or the State join a man and wife together?

Can you show me how the state is scripturally authorized to marry people?

That would be appreciated.

Shalom,

Jay Vincent.

Lambchop

Postby Lambchop » 01 Feb 2008, 02:59

LOL Kickme ! :lol:

I fear no one but Yahweh. I have no spirit of fear. That's for the weak minded.
There's a big difference between fear and honoring Yahweh. Scripture says to obey the laws of the land and by doing this you are honoring Yahweh.
I don't like a lot of mans laws, but breaking them, you dis- honor your creator, Yahweh.
What a wonderful witness it would be, to break the law of the land, and then go before a judge and try to tell him you are a follower of Yahweh and you don't have to keep mans laws.
Try speeding down the hi-way at 90 mph and let a cop see you. Think he'll understand when you tell him you don't have to obey the law?
Is this being honorable to Yahweh ? Of course not.
Why not just chill out and be happy with what you have, what little we have now days.... Its called freedom.
You have freedom as long as you obey these crazy laws, as long as it doesn't go against Yahwehs laws.
What's better? to obey and be able to go home to your family and eat what you want, or be locked up and told what to do, what to eat or go hungry?
This is not only wisdom, but this is honoring Yahweh.

Luneee

Postby Luneee » 01 Feb 2008, 03:14

Lambchop wrote: Scripture says to obey the laws of the land and by doing this you are honoring Yahweh.

Can you show me a reference that says "obey the laws of the land?"

What exactly, are the laws of the land?

Lambchop wrote: I don't like a lot of mans laws, but breaking them, you dis- honor your creator, Yahweh.

Can you show me what law you are talking about? I am very studied in state law and I have yet to find a law enacted by "man" that I am subject to.

Lambchop wrote: What a wonderful witness it would be, to break the law of the land, and then go before a judge and try to tell him you are a follower of Yahweh and you don't have to keep mans laws.

Would you like a trial transcript that bears out just what a witness it is?

Lambchop wrote: You have freedom as long as you obey these crazy laws, as long as it doesn't go against Yahwehs laws.

Lambchop, I am of the opinion, since you have not provided ANY facts to back up your statements, that you are making statements based on arbitrary opinion, not fact.

Can you show me how someone can be free, and subject to a "crazy law" at the same time?

Lambchop wrote:
What's better? to obey and be able to go home to your family and eat what you want, or be locked up and told what to do, what to eat or go hungry?

Wow. Fear is a big thing. There are only two choices, fear, or faith.

Did Daniel obey, and go home and eat what he wanted? What about Shadrach Meshach and Abednego? Did they? What about the Hebrew midwives that hid Moshe? What about Peter when he was told to stop preaching the name of Yehushua? What about the Magi that didn't return to Herod?

Didn't they all DIS-obey?

Weren't those "the laws of the land?"

Lambchop, I pray your paradigm shifts.

Lambchop

Postby Lambchop » 01 Feb 2008, 03:15

Brother Jay,
It looks like you are in a state of your own.... :roll:

Its cool ! if you want to have many wives, go ahead. I'm not your judge. Let Yahweh be true and every man a liar, that you may be justified in your sayings, and overcome when you are judged. :D
May shalom fill your home... Your gonna need all the shalom you can get with all them wives.. :P

Luneee

Postby Luneee » 01 Feb 2008, 03:17

Where did I say anything about me having multiple wives?

Do you have any facts, or are you just rambling?

Lambchop

Postby Lambchop » 01 Feb 2008, 05:17

I didn't say you had multiple wives. I said "if" you want to have them, I was not your judge.
I think you need glasses dude. 8)
I was joking with you about the shalom and all the wives, but I guess you are one that doesn't like joking.
Chill out.
You are nit- picking, and trying to start an argument with me and it isn't gonna work. I won't be part of your HaSatan games.
I also know the law, and you know what I am talking about, so don't be so Meshugas.
This is a peaceful discussion form, and if you think I am going to play your game, WRONG!
There is another discussion group that people will argue with you so go there.. Oh I forgot. You was banned.... Hummm...
The spirit of strife is well in you. Discussion over.

Luneee

Postby Luneee » 01 Feb 2008, 05:30

Lambchop wrote:Brother Jay,
May shalom fill your home... Your gonna need all the shalom you can get with all them wives.. :P

There is no "if" in the above statement by you.

What I am trying to do is to get you to present facts.

If you can present facts, you may indeed know what you are talking about.

Otherwise, it appears to me that you are talking nonsense and garbage.

Lambchop wrote:I also know the law, and you know what I am talking about, so don't be so Meshugas.

I have not seen proof of that, and no, I do not know what you are talking about. If you could prove I am Meshugas, that would be appreciated.

Lambchop wrote: Discussion over.

I agree, Discussion over. (Let's see if you are honestly intent on honoring that offer.)

Shalom,

Jay Vincent.

Torahwoman

Flight 15, nonstop to Torah Island, board'g 4 departure

Postby Torahwoman » 01 Feb 2008, 05:50

Shalom...

Eriq, in error you accuse me,
which action, i am aware, is done
possibly without intent.
To say that "i don't want to share"
-- stated with complete and direct
reference to a husband,
let the unclean spirits
read and beware of trying to
ensnare me

-- is not being selfish, furthermore,
i am not nor is my personal choice
'rooted in paganism'. i simply and with authority
do not receive the opinionated curse
(regardless of whether you understand it to be,
the 'curse' being another topic altogether)
and i do pronounce over it that it is bound
in captivity to Yahusha Mashyach.
It went for a.... little plane ride. :P :D

Penny, Torahwoman,
Authorized Control Officer, G.T.P.D.K.

Yahuah bless! :D
Ps. 139:1 "O YaHUaH You have searched me and know me."

Return to “Discussion Forum”