"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Are there no courageous men left? [Banned from EliYah.com]

Moderator: Watchman555

chuckbaldwin

Postby chuckbaldwin » 12 Mar 2008, 03:21

I don't think any further response to Eriq is necessary at this time.
See topic "Ultimate Arrogance".
Chuck Baldwin
By this shall all men know you are my disciples: if you have love one for another.

chosen

Postby chosen » 12 Mar 2008, 04:15

i was wondering, why does tom not want l.r.s to post on his forum? he lets them come into the chatroom? i mean, why does he ban them from the forum, but not the chatroom? (i know that he does ban them from the chatroom, if they "appear" to be promoting lr) anyone could say anything in the chat room, especially in pm!!!!

does that seem hypocritical to you?

chosen

Watchman555

Postby Watchman555 » 12 Mar 2008, 10:13

Shalom chosen~

Concerning Tom, it could be a myriad of reasons. Yes, it does seem hypocritical. I'm just kind of wondering how many private e-mails he has received concerning the matters of disfellowship or maybe others. We know the Scripture says that judgment begins at the House of Yahuah, and if this is indeed the case, then we all must be prepared.

Like I said before, Tom has some great studies, but I think that Tom is going through a testing period and either he will grasp it or he won't. I guess the point I'm trying to make is, if he has indeed received two witnesses concerning his methods being used to disfellowship (or whatever) then he has received the two witnesses according to Scripture. You know, two individuals going to him privately or maybe openly concerning the same manner. He probably won't receive them as such. (dsi/dri) But the truth is, whether he recognizes them or not - they are there - it's a matter of what he does with them.

We can only hope and pray that Yahuah will touch his heart and show him the error of his ways. Because I know, I'm one witness.

Tom had told me in an email that I received back from him that "The present division is entirely of their own making. The Lunar Sabbath doctrine inherently causes permanent division. " I find that an interesting statement. Kind of cryptic. First of all, is he saying that the lr is a salvational issue which causes permanent separation? ? ? He said the division is entirely of their own making, yet he is the one who has permanently banned the lr folks.

Tom had discussed with me one of the problems that had taken place in the True Sabbath Forum which was the strife issue. I know that had been seen by many. It could be referred to as fruitless conversation/war of words. It is evident that this is taking place on this forum as well. It seems to also be permeating different threads. We can see in all fairness this issue needs to be dealt with. I can see that there are those honestly trying to deal with this. Tom and others believe that you cannot have an internet assembly. For various reasons they believe this; in which I believe are disputable and can be refuted Scripturally. Sha'ul spoke of being with them in spirit. In other words, he wasn't there, but he was there in the Spirit and bond of Messiah. A simple study on assembly and its definition shows it does not require a building made with hands. My desire is the people on this board, believers in Messiah, are gathered in His Name in the bond of the unity of the belief in the Deliverance of our Master, King, and High Priest, Yahusha. But, yet we see individuals who claim to be being led by the Set-Apart Spirit, Spirit of Truth coming up with different understandings of doctrines. Now truth is truth. So, will the Spirit of Truth lead one person to believe the day begins in the evening and the other the morning? People - this is the difference between night and day. There is only one point in which the 24-hour actually begins. So can anybody tell me how it is possible that the Spirit of Truth can lead people to two different understandings? Personally, I feel Yahuah designed the Scriptures to be somewhat vague. Probably for a number of reasons.

Possibilities
1) If they weren't designed this way, then the enemy wouldn't have the ability to twist them. I mean if the Scriptures said we are to keep the Sabbath by the observance by the phases of the moon, then there would be no problem. If the Scriptures actually said the 24-hour day begins at evening, then there would be no problem. But the Scriptures don't do this. The Set-Apart Spirit will teach us all things, the Spirit of Truth will lead us and guide us into all truth.

2) He could have designed the Scriptures like this to see how we will react to one another.

~Greg

chosen

Postby chosen » 12 Mar 2008, 14:44

thank you, greg, for the response.

i agree with you that the Scriptures were written vaguely, quite possibly to see if we could act as "one body."

shalom,

chosen

eriqbenel

Postby eriqbenel » 12 Mar 2008, 15:28

Possibilities
1) If they weren't designed this way, then the enemy wouldn't have the ability to twist them. I mean if the Scriptures said we are to keep the Sabbath by the observance by the phases of the moon, then there would be no problem. If the Scriptures actually said the 24-hour day begins at evening, then there would be no problem. But the Scriptures don't do this. The Set-Apart Spirit will teach us all things, the Spirit of Truth will lead us and guide us into all truth.

2) He could have designed the Scriptures like this to see how we will react to one another.

~Greg

Shalom,

That is a great point Greg. Br. Matthew and I had the same conversation once.

He believes that the reason things aren't "exact", is because He requires faith. If these things were stated "exactly", then everybody would do it. Even the idol worshipers.

But leaving it a little vague, having the moon phases just a little off sometimes, etc.. separates the wheat from the tare. The set apart ones must operate by faith, which is what He requires of us.

I believe it is a very plausible notion.
Shalom in the name of YHWH,

Eriq

I_AM_SENT_ME

Postby I_AM_SENT_ME » 15 Mar 2008, 09:38

YHWH bless,
On line or off line we can be exposed to many differing opinions on what is TRUTH. As for our home, we seek to search for the fullness, as I am certain all of you do as well. We look to the roots, to discern the seed it was planted with. Was the seed pure or was the seed mixed? The doctrines of man are all to be questioned and sought out to know of the origin of the seed.
Fibers of truth to be gleaned are of pure seed, these can be scattered all over. The Tribes were scattered into every Nation. How fast were our ancestors to seek to be like those they were to destroy?
I believe we all do seek tobe warriorship unto YHWH. There would be not need of these forums otherwise, Here or Eliyahs. What we really need to do is to hold up each other in prayer. We are anti to the bannings going on. How does this show love?
It is one thing to present Truth, it is another when only the truth as one person judges it to be can be shown. I have seen some people being sought out for exclusion, from posting SCRIPTURE verses on EliYahs chat. I do not bring this up for figh,t only to nourish A seed. I have seen opposition to posting Strongs definition of word meaning but only to one word, but, by doing so, he chose to place w differing word meaning, in doing so he did not list where to search these facts for to see the word meaning is Strongs H 24.
H24
(Psa 4:3-5) But know that YHWH has separated a kind one for Himself; YHWH hears when I call to Him. Tremble, and do not sin. Speak within your heart on your bed, and be still. Selah. Offer slaughterings of righteousness, And trust in YHWH.

Return to “Discussion Forum”