"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Comfort..

Moderator: Watchman555

Nate Heffley

Comfort..

Postby Nate Heffley » 27 Apr 2016, 06:00

Gen 6:9 This is the genealogy of Noaḥ. Noaḥ was a righteous man, perfect in his generations. Noaḥ walked with Elohim.

Adam= Man
Seth=Appointed
Enosh=Mortal
Cainan=Sorrow
Mahalalel=The Blessed EL
Jared=Shall come down
Enoch=Teaching
Methuselah=His death shall bring
Lamech=The despairing
Noah=Comfort or Rest..

Exo_33:14 And He said, “My Presence does go, and I shall give you rest.”

Deu_12:10 “But you shall pass over the Yardĕn, and shall dwell in the land which יהוה your Elohim is giving you to inherit, and He shall give you rest from all your enemies round about, and you shall dwell in safety.

Joh_1:14 And the Word became flesh and pitched His tent1 among us, and we saw His esteem, esteem as of an only brought-forth of a father, complete in favour and truth.

Mat_11:28 “Come to Me, all you who labour and are burdened, and I shall give you rest.

Rom_8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of Elohim, these are sons of Elohim.

Gal_5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Gen 6:9 This is the genealogy of Noaḥ. Noaḥ was a righteous man, perfect in his generations. Noaḥ walked with Elohim.

Pro_2:21 For the straight shall dwell in the earth, And the perfect be left in it;

Perfect~H8549
תּמים
tâmı̂ym
taw-meem'
From H8552; entire (literally, figuratively or morally); also (as noun) integrity, truth: - without blemish, complete, full, perfect, sincerely (-ity), sound, without spot, undefiled, upright (-ly), whole.

COMPLETE..

Joh_15:11 “These words I have spoken to you, so that My joy might be in you, and that your joy might be complete.

Mat 24:38 “For as they were in the days before the flood, eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noaḥ entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 and they did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also shall the coming of the Son of Aḏam be.

1Pe 3:18 Because even Messiah once suffered for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to Elohim,1 having been put to death indeed in flesh but made alive in the Spirit, Footnote: 1Rom. 5:18.
1Pe 3:19 in which also He went and proclaimed unto the spirits in prison,
1Pe 3:20 who were disobedient at one time when the patience of Elohim waited in the days of Noaḥ, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight beings, were saved through water,

8 Beings..

Pro_4:18 But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.

The path of the righteous is compared to a perfect day. If we are on that path are we seen as the day/light? "You are the light of the world.." Is it safe to say then that 8 beings is likened to 8 days..?

Beings~G5590
ψυχή
psuchē
psoo-khay'
From G5594; breath, that is, (by implication) spirit, abstractly or concretely (the animal sentient principle only; thus distinguished on the one hand from G4151, which is the rational and immortal soul; and on the other from G2222, which is mere vitality, even of plants: these terms thus exactly correspond respectively to the Hebrew [H5315], [H7307] and [H2416]: - heart (+ -ily), life, mind, soul, + us, + you.

Lev 12:3 ‘And on the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin is circumcised.

Jer_4:4 “Circumcise yourselves unto יהוה, and take away the foreskins of your hearts, you men of Yehuḏah and inhabitants of Yerushalayim, lest My wrath come forth like fire and burn, with none to quench it, because of the evil of your deeds.”

Deu 10:16 “And you shall circumcise the foreskin of your heart, and harden your neck no more.

Act 7:51 “You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Set-apart Spirit, as your fathers did, you also do.

Rom 8:5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the matters of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the matters of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For the mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the mind of the flesh is enmity towards Elohim, for it does not subject itself1 to the Torah of Elohim2, neither indeed is it able, Footnotes: 1Or does not obey. 2John 15:5, 1 John 4:4, 1 John 3:9, 1 John 5:18.
Rom 8:8 and those who are in the flesh are unable to please Elohim.
Rom 8:9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of Elohim dwells in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Messiah, this one is not His.
Rom 8:10 And if Messiah is in you, the body is truly dead on account of sin, but the Spirit is life on account of righteousness.
Rom 8:11 And if the Spirit of Him who raised יהושע from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Messiah from the dead shall also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit dwelling in you.
Rom 8:12 So then, brothers, we are not debtors to the flesh, to live according to the flesh.
Rom 8:13 For if you live according to the flesh, you are going to die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you shall live.
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of Elohim, these are sons of Elohim.
Rom 8:15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”
Rom 8:16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of Elohim,
Rom 8:17 and if children, also heirs – truly heirs of Elohim, and co-heirs with Messiah, if indeed we suffer with Him, in order that we also be exalted together.
Rom 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the esteem that is to be revealed in us.
Rom 8:19 For the intense longing1 of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of Elohim. Footnote: 1Lit. anxiously looking with outstretched head.
Rom 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not from choice, but because of Him who subjected it, in anticipation,
Rom 8:21 that the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage to corruption into the esteemed freedom of the children of Elohim.
Rom 8:22 For we know that all the creation groans together, and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.
Rom 8:23 And not only so, but even we ourselves who have the first-fruits of the Spirit, we ourselves also groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.
Rom 8:24 For in this expectation we were saved, but expectation that is seen is not expectation, for when anyone sees, does he expect it?
Rom 8:25 And if we expect what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with endurance.
Rom 8:26 And in the same way the Spirit does help in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray, but the Spirit Himself pleads our case for us with groanings unutterable.
Rom 8:27 And He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the set-apart ones according to Elohim.
Rom 8:28 And we know that all matters work together for good to those who love Elohim, to those who are called according to His purpose.
Rom 8:29 Because those whom He knew beforehand, He also ordained beforehand to be conformed to the likeness of His Son, for Him to be the first-born among many brothers.
Rom 8:30 And whom He ordained beforehand, these He also called, and whom He called, these He also declared right. And whom He declared right, these He also esteemed.
Rom 8:31 What then shall we say to this? If Elohim is for us, who is against us?
Rom 8:32 Truly, He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up on behalf of us all – how shall He not, along with Him, freely give us all else?
Rom 8:33 Who shall bring any charge against Elohim’s chosen ones? It is Elohim who is declaring right.
Rom 8:34 Who is he who is condemning? It is Messiah who died, and furthermore is also raised up, who is also at the right hand of Elohim, who also makes intercession for us.
Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of the Messiah? Shall pressure, or distress, or persecution, or scarcity of food, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?
Rom 8:36 As it has been written, “For Your sake we are killed all day long, we are reckoned as sheep of slaughter.”
Rom 8:37 But in all this we are more than overcomers through Him who loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor messengers nor principalities nor powers, neither the present nor the future,
Rom 8:39 nor height nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of Elohim which is in Messiah יהושע our Master.

2Co 1:3 Blessed be the Elohim and Father of our Master יהושע Messiah, the Father of compassion and Elohim of all comfort,
2Co 1:4 who is comforting us in all our pressure, enabling us to comfort those who are in every pressure, through the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by Elohim.
2Co 1:5 Because, as the sufferings of Messiah overflow in us, so our comfort also overflows through Messiah.

2Co_9:8 And Elohim is able to make all favour overflow toward you, that you, always having all you need in every way, have plenty for every good work.

Eze 47:1 And he turned me back to the door of the House. And look, water was flowing from under the threshold of the House toward the east, for the House faced east, and the water was flowing from under the right side of the House, from the south of the altar.
Eze 47:2 And he led me out by way of the north gate, and took me round on the outside to the outer gate facing east. And look, water trickling out on the right side.
Eze 47:3 As the man went out to the east with the line in his hand, he measured one thousand cubits, and he made me pass over into water, water to the ankles.
Eze 47:4 And he measured one thousand and made me pass over into water, water to the knees. And he measured one thousand and made me pass over, water to the loins.
Eze 47:5 And he measured one thousand, a stream that I was unable to pass over, for the water had risen, water to swim, a stream that is not passed over.
Eze 47:6 And he said to me, “Son of man, have you seen this?” And he led me and brought me back to the bank of the stream.
Eze 47:7 When I returned, then look, along the bank of the stream were very many trees on one side and the other.
Eze 47:8 And he said to me, “These waters are flowing toward the eastern country, and go down into the Araḇah, and enter the sea, being made to flow into the sea, and the waters shall be healed.
Eze 47:9 “And it shall be that every swarming creature, wherever the stream goes, shall live. And there shall be very many fish, for these waters shall go there, and they are healed. And wherever the stream flows all shall live.
Eze 47:10 “And it shall be that fishermen stand along it, from Ěn Geḏi to Ěn Eḡlayim, being places for spreading their nets. Their fish is to be of the same kind as the fish of the Great Sea, very many.
Eze 47:11 “Its swamps and marshes shall not be healed, they shall be given over to salt.
Eze 47:12 “And by the bank of the stream, on both sides, grow all kinds of trees used for food, whose leaves do not wither and fruit do not fail. They bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the set-apart place. And their fruit shall be for food, and their leaves for healing.”
Eze 47:13 Thus said the Master יהוה, “This is the border by which you inherit the land, according to the twelve tribes of Yisra’ĕl, two portions for Yosĕph.
Eze 47:14 “And you shall inherit it, each one the same as his brother. For I lifted My hand in an oath to give it to your fathers, and this land shall fall to you as your inheritance.

Isa_9:6 For a Child shall be born unto us, a Son shall be given unto us, and the rule is on His shoulder. And His Name is called Wonder, Counsellor, Strong Ěl, Father of Continuity, Prince of Peace.

A Child is born..
A Son is given..
Prince of Peace..

Eze 46:18 “And the prince does not take any of the people’s inheritance by evicting them from their possession. He is to give his sons their inheritance from his own possession, so that none of My people are separated from his possession.” ’ ”

Isa_57:13 “When you cry out, let your collection of idols deliver you. But the wind shall bear them all away, a breath take them. But he who takes refuge in Me shall inherit the land, and possess My set-apart mountain.”

Dan 2:34 “You were looking on, until a stone was cut out without hands, and it smote the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces.
Dan 2:35 “Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold were crushed together, and became like chaff from the summer threshing-floors. And the wind took them away so that no trace of them was found. And the stone that smote the image became a great mountain and filled all the earth.

Isa_49:13 Sing, O heavens, rejoice, O earth! And break out in singing, O mountains! For יהוה shall comfort His people and have compassion on His afflicted ones.

Shalom
Be at peace among yourselves. And we appeal to you, brothers warn those who are disorderly, encourage the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone Rejoice always, pray without ceasing

Return to “Discussion Forum”