"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

2,300 Days?

Moderator: Watchman555

Nate Heffley

2,300 Days?

Postby Nate Heffley » 20 Apr 2016, 11:58

Shalom everyone, I'm going to jump right in.. There is a vision and there are specific words said of that vision. I'm going to present the evidences here that we have not been given, thru translators, the correct vision. Or I'm going to present my erroneous perspective and you can prove it out for yourselves. I hope you return to remove my error or build the things presented up. Either way..

Dan 8:13 Then I heard a certain set-apart one speaking. And another set-apart one said to that certain one who was speaking, “Till when is the vision, concerning that which is continual, and the transgression that lays waste, to make both the set-apart place and the host to be trampled under foot1?” Footnote: 1See 11:31, Mt.24:15.
Dan 8:14 And he said to me, “For two thousand three hundred days, then that which is set-apart shall be made right.”

When is the vision? 2,300 days?

Dan 8:14 And he saidH559 untoH413 me, UntoH5704 two thousandH505 and threeH7969 hundredH3967 days;H6153 H1242 then shall the sanctuaryH6944 be cleansed.H6663
The single word translated to be Days here seems to be from two Hebrew words “Ereb” and “Boqer” not Yom.

Ereb~H6153
ערב
‛ereb
eh'-reb
From H6150; dusk: - + day, even (-ing, tide), night.

Boqer~H1242
בּקר
bôqer
bo'-ker
From H1239; properly dawn (as the break of day); generally morning: - (+) day, early, morning, morrow.

How then does 2,300 Evenings, Mornings equate to as many days when the actual text appears to go around the Yom, singularly day, by seemingly magnifying the Dawn and the Evening while leaving Boqer out? Why? Isn’t this a prophetic “timeline” that so many have already digested and told and retold? Some of us may be at an advantage of not being indoctrinated into this version or that version of a prophetic understanding. Or maybe we’re at a disadvantage. Or possibly.. It’s nothing. In believing every word has its place, leaving out the middle of a series of appointed times without a cause can’t be true.

Could Yahuah be alluding to the time we are to come Him? The text is pointing towards a righting of the set apart place, which we are. Daniel came to Him 3 times a day.

Dan_6:10 And Dani’ĕl, when he knew that the writing was signed, went home and in his upper room with his windows open toward Yerushalayim he knelt down on his knees three times a day, and prayed and gave thanks before his Elah, as he had done before.

I think it’s safe to say that these times, Daniel prayed, were the dawning of the day, the middle of the day and the evening. So Dan 8:14 doesn’t seem to be an allusion to times of prayer.
A second witness.

Psa 55:16 I, I call upon Elohim, And יהוה saves me.
Psa 55:17 Evening and morning and at noon I complain and moan, And He hears my voice.

Ruling out the idea of an appointed time of prayer from Dan 8:14. but what about sacrifices and offerings?

Witness #1

1Ch 16:36 Blessed be יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl From everlasting to everlasting! And all the people said, “Amĕn!” and praised יהוה.
1Ch 16:37 So he left Asaph and his brothers there before the ark of the covenant of יהוה to perform regular service before the ark, as each day required;
1Ch 16:38 also, Obĕd-Edom with his sixty-eight brothers, including Obĕd-Edom son of Yeduthun, and Hosah, to be gatekeepers;
1Ch 16:39 and Tsadoq the priest and his brothers the priests, before the Dwelling Place of יהוה at the high place that was at Gibon,
1Ch 16:40 to offer burnt offerings to יהוה on the altar of burnt offering regularly morning and evening, and to do according to all that is written in the Torah of יהוה which He commanded Yisra’ĕl;

Witness #2

Ezr_3:3 So they set the altar on its stands, being afraid of the peoples of the lands. And they offered burnt offerings on it to יהוה, both the morning and evening burnt offerings.

So maybe “Till when is the vision, concerning that which is continual, and the transgression that lays waste, to make both the set-apart place and the host to be trampled under foot1?”
In referring to, at least the evening and morning we could have a designated appointment and not an idea of a topical day. What of the numbering allotted to the Evenings and Mornings?

Dan 8:14 And he saidH559 untoH413 me, UntoH5704 two thousandH505 and threeH7969 hundredH3967 days;H6153 H1242 then shall the sanctuaryH6944 be cleansed.H6663

Does this next break down sound like a clean view of a simple reading of numbered “days” let alone the “day” is absent? Here’s the “numbering”..

Thousand~H505
אלף
'eleph
eh'-lef
Properly the same as H504; hence (an ox’s head being the first letter of the alphabet, and this eventually used as a numeral) a thousand: - thousand.

Where is the “2”??? Where does the translator get TWO thousand when the writing is for a single thousand and that thousand is said to be “an ox’s head” from the Aleph. I wonder..

Rev_1:8 “I am the ‘Aleph’ and the ‘Taw’, Beginning and End,” says יהוה “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

We are talking about the beginning and the end of light or rather the reverse as the ending and the beginning in a sense from Dan 8:14’s first allotted evening and second allotted to the dawning time table. Or is that a simple misplacement of which is to be first, given the translators took it upon themselves to tell us that an evening and a dawning would mean a day which sounds suspiciously like the Genesis day rendering work that hacks the day beginning at the beginning of the removal of light, evening? Or is it as simple as keeping it how it reads, seeing thru the translators ideas and taking a look at what Yahuah says of the endings and beginnings..?

Isa 46:8 “Remember this, and show yourselves men; turn it back, you transgressors.
Isa 46:9 “Remember the former events of old, for I am Ěl, and there is no one else – Elohim, and there is no one like Me,
Isa 46:10 declaring the end from the beginning, and from of old that which has not yet been done, saying, ‘My counsel does stand, and all My delight I do,’

“..declaring the end from the beginning..”

Please reread the above in Isaiah and take a look at the verses that follow..

Isa 46:11 calling a bird of prey from the east, the man who executes My counsel, from a distant land. Indeed I have spoken it, I also bring it to pass. I have planned it, I also do it.
Isa 46:12 “Listen to Me, you stubborn-hearted, who are far from righteousness:
Isa 46:13 “I shall bring My righteousness near, it is not far off, and My deliverance, it is not delayed. And I shall give deliverance in Tsiyon, My esteem to Yisra’ĕl.

Isiah speaking of revealing the end from the beginning..“I SHALL BRING MY RIGHTEOUSNESS NEAR..”

Doesn’t this sound much like..

Dan 8:14 And he said to me, “For two thousand three hundred days, THEN THAT WHICH IS SET-APART SHALL BE MADE RIGHT.”

Does anyone speak of a label or name this vision?

Dan 8:26 “And what was said in the VISION OF THE EVENINGS AND MORNINGS is truth. And hide the vision, for it is after many days.”

The vision of the evenings and mornings??? That is not what we were told earlier. We were told that it is a vision of “DAYS” and those days have translators adding in an additional TWO to the thousand, Aleph Ox Head, and laying down the idea of the “..vision of the evenings and mornings..” as if it were implying a day itself or rather a “timeline” of days. Why? Maybe I am ignorant and I’m missing an ancient Hebraic teaching that adds numbers where they aren’t told to be, outright, and appoint a day to the understanding of specifically stating evenings and mornings to mold a timeline out of words that are not there? Or is it a timeline at all? Till when? Maybe it’s a specified appointment that has no timeline but rather He is telling us of an appointed time?

What of the “Three” in the added Two and the written thousand to the written three?

Three~H7969
שׁלשׁה שׁלושׁה שׁלשׁ שׁלושׁ
shâlôsh shâlôsh shelôshâh shelôshâh
(1,2) shaw-loshe', (3,4) shel-o-shaw'
The last two forms being masculine; a primitive number; three; occasionally (ordinal) third, or (multiplicative) thrice: - + fork, + often [-times], third, thir [-teen, -teenth], three, + thrice. Compare H7991.
(Side note: 3,000? Thousand [-times] three? 3,000 beings were added to them at Festival of Shabuah?)

We’re told to compare the three to..

H7991
שׁלשׁ שׁלושׁ שׁלישׁo
shâlı̂ysh shâlôsh shâlôsh
shaw-leesh', shaw-loshe', shaw-loshe'
(The second form used in 1Ch_11:11, 1Ch_11:12, 1Ch_11:18; the third form used in 2Sa_23:13); from H7969; a triple, that is, (as a musical instrument) a triangle (or perhaps rather three stringed lute); also (as an indefinitely great quantity) a three fold measure (perhaps a treble ephah); also (as an officer) a general of the third rank (upward, that is, the highest): - captain, instrument of musick, (great) lord, (great) measure, prince, three [from the margin].

The questions are mounting.. What about the “Hundred”?

Hundred~H3967
מאיה מאה
mê'âh mê'yâh
may-aw', may-yaw'
Probably a primitive numeral; a hundred; also as a multiplicative and a fraction: - hundred ([-fold], -th), + sixscore.

Sixscore? Isn’t sixscore 120? I’m just tossing it out here but 3 x’s 120= 360 Evenings and Mornings Sacrifices and Offerings then that which is set apart will be made right? Again.. I’m just speculating..

I’m given to see the messenger in Ezekiel with the measuring rod measuring the “water” coming out of the House and its overflow, flood, somehow associating to all of this..

“..the end of it is with a flood..” From Daniel 9 and aren't we talking about the set apart place??? Didn’t the flood of Noah’s “day” last for 360 days? I’ve never studied it out and I’m not supposing Yahuah is saying it is the flood of Noah but “as in the day of Noah so shall the coming of the Son of Adam be” right as in a spiritual flood, a time for “that which is set apart to be made right”?

I may get some heads shaking and murmurings of what those “days” bring us to that fit so much awesome matters that could never ever ever ever ever be anything other than that, those awesomely told other matters, but I don’t know what the “that” is. I wasn’t given “that” accounting and maybe because of that I’m given to question the words themselves and not the word of men on them so far? Can anyone shed some light on this?

What are your thoughts? Shalom
Be at peace among yourselves. And we appeal to you, brothers warn those who are disorderly, encourage the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone Rejoice always, pray without ceasing

Nate Heffley

Re: 2,300 Days?

Postby Nate Heffley » 22 Apr 2016, 23:39

Does this line up? Concerning the coming of the Son of Adam, a prophecy and a covenant..

Mat 24:36 “But concerning that day and the hour no one knows, not even the messengers of the heavens, but My Father only.
Mat 24:37 “And as the days of Noah, so also shall the coming of the Son of Adam be.
Mat 24:38 “For as they were in the days before the flood, eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 and they did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also shall the coming of the Son of Adam be.

What seems to be the major subject of the coming of the Son of Adam is not Noah, not what the men were doing while Noah entered the ark but the reason for Noah entering the ark. “..the flood came and took them all away, so also shall the coming of the Son of Adam be.” The Son of Adam isn't coming for the wicked but for His chosen from the beginning.

Dan 9:26 “And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off and have naught. And the people of a coming prince shall destroy the city and the set-apart place. And the end of it is with a flood. And wastes are decreed, and fighting until the end.

What is going on in the above verse? I’m going to take another perspective on it. What if “after 62 weeks” He is meaning after 62 sevens? I mean 62x7=.. Shabua is the word used for week. It simply means to seven. 62x7=434. Adding in a day for a year principle we have 434 years. Dan 9:26 tells us of Messiah being cut off, we know He is only cut off by our choice and then people come in and destroy what is now Messiah vacant. Our hearts.. Pro_25:28 A man who has no control over his spirit Is like a broken-down city without a wall. Right? The end of all of that is with a flood. I’ll get to that flood in a min. The following verse in Daniel 9 speaks of a covenant with many. The main point is this covenant with many. Now take a look at what 434 in years would give us in referencing Messiah being "cut off"..

Gal 3:15 Brothers, as a man I say it: a covenant, even though it is man’s, yet if it is confirmed, no one sets it aside, or adds to it.
Gal 3:16 But the promises were spoken to Abraham, and to his Seed. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed,” who is Messiah.
Gal 3:17 Now this I say, TORAH, THAT CAME FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY YEARS LATER, DOES NOT ANNUL A COVENANT PREVIOUSLY CONFIRMED BY ELOHIM IN MESSIAH, SO AS TO DO AWAY WITH THE PROMISE.

What promise?

Gal 3:18 For if the inheritance is by Torah, it is no longer by promise, but Elohim gave it to Abraham through a promise.

The INHERITANCE can be cut off thru cutting off a 430 year old covenant and entering another one, not the renewed one in Messiah but Daniel 9:27 coming prince covenant, where the people in it, living the other covenant destroy each other in it, “..destroy the set apart place..”

1Co_3:17 If anyone destroys the Dwelling Place of Elohim, Elohim shall destroy him. For the Dwelling Place of Elohim is set-apart, which you are.

Let’s get back to the flood.. Remember I’ve taken the perspective, here anyway, of 62xShabua/7=434 and a day for a year principle and we come to, round about, the time of the Covenant being given from Yahuah Elohim IN MESSIAH and we see that time is the time Messiah is cut off. From the day Brother Shaul is speaking to the Colossians in about another covenant that doesn’t ANNUL or, could we safely say, cut off a Covenant made by Elohim IN MESSIAH? Take a look at the word annul and remember we’re speaking about a covenant IN MESSIAH..

Annul~ G208
ἀκυρόω
akuroō
ak-oo-ro'-o
From G1 (as a negative particle) and G2964; to invalidate: - disannul, make of none effect.

From G1~ G1
Α
A
al'-fah
Of Hebrew origin; the first letter of the alphabet: figuratively only (from its use as a numeral) the first. Often used (usually “an”, before a vowel) also in composition (as a contraction from G427) in the sense of privation; so in many words beginning with this letter; occasionally in the sense of union (as a contraction of G260): - Alpha.

Isn’t that what Daniels, 2,330 day, removing the 2 because it simply doesn't exist and say, thousand, as Aleph Ox Head, 300 Evenings Mornings prophecy is also constructed in?

Alpha~The first~ Speaking on Annulling the covenant IN MESSIAH

Aleph~The first~ Speaking on Dan 8:14 And he said to me, “For (two) thousand, Aleph beginning Ox Head, three hundred=SHIN (TEETH): {sh} The Spirit of Elah. Some say the “Teeth Shine.” But the face does shine, when full of joy and peace and the set-apart Spirit. A full smile causes the teeth to show. days, THEN THAT WHICH IS SET-APART SHALL BE MADE RIGHT.”

So.. Aleph face shinning full of Joy and peace in the Set Apart Spirit.. Then that which is set apart will be made RIGHT!

Exo 34:29 And it came to be, when Mosheh came down from Mount Sinai, while the two tablets of the Witness were in Mosheh’s hand when he came down from the mountain, that Mosheh did not know that the skin of his face shone since he had spoken with Him.

2Co 3:12 Having then such expectation, we use much boldness of speech,
2Co 3:13 and not like Mosheh, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Yisra’ĕl should not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
2Co 3:14 But their minds were hardened, for to this day, when the old covenant is being read, that same veil remains, not lifted, because in Messiah it is taken away.
2Co 3:15 But to this day, when Mosheh is being read, a veil lies on their heart.
2Co 3:16 And when one turns to the Master, the veil is taken away.
2Co 3:17 Now יהוה is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of יהוה is, there is freedom.
2Co 3:18 And we all, as with unveiled face we see as in a mirror the esteem of יהוה, are being transformed into the same likeness from esteem to esteem, as from יהוה, the Spirit.

Joh 15:11 “These words I have spoken to you, so that My joy might be in you, and that your joy might be complete.

Now.. Aleph and Alfa both are speaking either on or around a covenant on the same encompassing subject. One the cutting off and another the set apart made right. Side note: It seems it is not what the SDA church was built on. A seeming addition to the text.

The flood.. The end of it is with a flood right? Yahusha speaks of the coming of the Son of Adam, I believe to His Set apart chosen friends as Sons, as comparing it to the flood of Noah that took away the wicked but His flood will heal and make right His set apart while simultaneously destroying, cut out without hands dashing the iron mixed with miry, dusty=death, clay in pieces.. Maybe it is represented by this flood, that ends the sickness of sin, in Ezekiel that builds into an INHERITANCE/PROMISE?

Eze 47:1 And he turned me back to the door of the House. And look, water was flowing from under the threshold of the House toward the east, for the House faced east, and the water was flowing from under the right side of the House, from the south of the altar.
Eze 47:2 And he led me out by way of the north gate, and took me round on the outside to the outer gate facing east. And look, water trickling out on the right side.
Eze 47:3 As the man went out to the east with the line in his hand, he measured one thousand cubits, and he made me pass over into water, water to the ankles.
Eze 47:4 And he measured one thousand and made me pass over into water, water to the knees. And he measured one thousand and made me pass over, water to the loins.
Eze 47:5 And he measured one thousand, a stream that I was unable to pass over, for the water had risen, water to swim, a stream that is not passed over.
Eze 47:6 And he said to me, “Son of man, have you seen this?” And he led me and brought me back to the bank of the stream.
Eze 47:7 When I returned, then look, along the bank of the stream were very many trees on one side and the other.
Eze 47:8 And he said to me, “These waters are flowing toward the eastern country, and go down into the Araḇah, and enter the sea, being made to flow into the sea, and the waters shall be healed.
Eze 47:9 “And it shall be that every swarming creature, wherever the stream goes, shall live. And there shall be very many fish, for these waters shall go there, and they are healed. And wherever the stream flows all shall live.
Eze 47:10 “And it shall be that fishermen stand along it, from Ěn Geḏi to Ěn Eḡlayim, being places for spreading their nets. Their fish is to be of the same kind as the fish of the Great Sea, very many.
Eze 47:11 “Its swamps and marshes shall not be healed, they shall be given over to salt.
Eze 47:12 “And by the bank of the stream, on both sides, grow all kinds of trees used for food, whose leaves do not wither and fruit do not fail. They bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the set-apart place. And their fruit shall be for food, and their leaves for healing.”
Eze 47:13 Thus said the Master יהוה, “This is the border by which you inherit the land, according to the twelve tribes of Yisra’ĕl, two portions for Yosĕph.
Eze 47:14 “And you shall inherit it, each one the same as his brother. For I lifted My hand in an oath to give it to your fathers, and this land shall fall to you as your inheritance.

Did you catch that?

“..as your inheritance.” The land after it is healed, which we are. But we receive it from an overflow of water healing the land, our beings. That is the what? What is the inheritance?

Gal 3:17 Now this I say, TORAH, THAT CAME FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY YEARS LATER, DOES NOT ANNUL A COVENANT PREVIOUSLY CONFIRMED BY ELOHIM IN MESSIAH, SO AS TO DO AWAY WITH THE PROMISE.

The Promise.

Deu_12:10 “But you shall pass over the Yardĕn, and shall dwell in the land which יהוה your Elohim is giving you to inherit, and He shall give you rest from all your enemies round about, and you shall dwell in safety.

Mat 11:28 “Come to Me, all you who labour and are burdened, and I shall give you rest.
Mat 11:29 “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am meek and humble in heart, and you shall find rest for your beings.1 Footnote: 1Jer. 6:16.
Mat 11:30 “For My yoke is gentle and My burden is light.”

Our beings are the land promised to be healed 430 years after the promise was given IN MESSIAH which some have chosen to cut off Messiah unwittingly by cutting off, annulling the covenant, and in so doing destroyed each other in uniting in another covenant with another prince spoken of here:

Dan 9:27 “And he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week. And in the middle of the week he shall put an end to slaughtering and meal offering. And on the wing of abominations he shall lay waste, even until the complete end and that which is decreed is poured out on the one who lays waste1.” Footnote: 1Mt. 24:15.

There is the covenant with many for one week.

One~united
Week~7

There is a well done united week study done by Watchman 555 in Yahuhreigns I believe. But to quickly lay it out.. Take a look at the calendar on the wall. It is uniting the entire world in a continual count to 7 leaving no room for His Rosh Chodesh/New Moon/Head of the month.. If you’re new to those words, New Moon, here are some references/witnesses. It is my understanding that it is not a work day and cannot then be in the numbering of the six days that are told to be work that lead to His numbered 7th day Sabbath following His numbered 6 work.

Witness#1 Eze_46:1 ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “The gate of the inner courtyard facing east is shut the six days of work, but on the Sabbath it is opened, and on the day of the New Moon it is opened.

Witness#2 Amo 8:4 Hear this, you who are swallowing up the needy, to do away with the poor of the land,
Amo 8:5 saying, “When does the New Moon pass so that we sell grain, and the Sabbath so that we trade our wheat, to make the ĕphah small and the sheqel large, and to falsify the scales by deceit,
Amo 8:6 to buy the poor for silver, and the needy for a pair of sandals, and sell the chaff of the wheat?”
Amo 8:7 יהוה has sworn by the Excellency of Yaʽaqoḇ, “I shall never forget any of their works.
Amo 8:8 “Shall the land not tremble for this, and everyone mourn who dwells in it? And all of it shall swell like the River, heave and subside like the River of Mitsrayim.

Witness for measuring its importance, unnecessary.. Isa 66:22 “For as the new heavens and the new earth that I make stand before Me,” declares יהוה, “so your seed and your name shall stand.
Isa 66:23 “And it shall be that from New Moon to New Moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before Me,” declares יהוה.

The Daniel talk is just that.. Talk. I’m not a scholar in Daniel and have no preconceived ideas of where I want matters to point. I’m not trying to teach anyone but to begin a conversation on the perspective given me from where I’m given to stand for now and hope to prompt the digging in uncovering some treasure. Shalom
Be at peace among yourselves. And we appeal to you, brothers warn those who are disorderly, encourage the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone Rejoice always, pray without ceasing

Return to “Discussion Forum”