"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Yonah/Jonah and his heart..

Moderator: Watchman555

Nate Heffley

Yonah/Jonah and his heart..

Postby Nate Heffley » 10 Apr 2016, 23:48

The sign of Yonah.. I don’t know of a more bullied doctrine than the “Heart of the earth” being beaten over the heads of men to claim it as a grave.. I’m aware no one saw Yonah in the belly of the fish. But that is exactly what Yahusha compares Himself too, the heart of the earth. Being that man is made from the dust of the earth and no wicked and adulterous are able to see Yahusha in the heart of man as no man saw Yonah in the belly of the fish maybe the bullified skewed rendition of a “sign, mark” the wicked and adulterous use as a fist is just as deceptive as the heart these men speak from. Which is where Yahusha desires to leave His mark, the heart of man.. This is very much a rough draft and I’d like to take more time into it before presenting the information here but my schedule doesn’t allow much free time. I hope some are able to glean the root of what is happening here.. Much shalom

ISR: Jon 2:10 Then יהוה spoke to the fish, and it vomited Yonah on the dry land.

KJV: Jon 2:10 And the LORDH3068 spakeH559 unto the fish,H1709 and it vomited outH6958 (H853) JonahH3124 uponH413 the dryH3004 land.

H853???

Gen 1:1 In the beginningH7225 GodH430 createdH1254 (H853) the heavenH8064 and the earth.H776

H853
את
'êth
ayth
Apparently contracted from H226 in the demonstrative sense of entity; properly self (but generally used to point out more definitely the object of a verb or preposition, even or namely): - (As such unrepresented in English.)

Contracted from~ H226
אות
'ôth
oth
Probably from H225 (in the sense of appearing); a signal (literally or figuratively), as a flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, etc.: - mark, miracle, (en-) sign, token.

Jon 2:6 I went downH3381 to the bottomsH7095 of the mountains;H2022 the earthH776 with her barsH1280 was aboutH1157 me for ever:H5769 yet hast thou brought upH5927 my lifeH2416 from corruption,H4480 H7845 O LORDH3068 my God.H430

To the bottoms~H7095
קצב
qetseb
keh'-tseb
From H7094; shape (as if cut out); base (as if there cut off): - bottom, size.

Of the MOUNTAINS~H2022
הר
har
har
A shortened form of H2042; a mountain or range of hills (sometimes used figuratively): - hill (country), mount (-ain), X promotion.

H2042~ H2042
הרר
hârâr
haw-rawr'
From an unused root meaning to loom up; a mountain: - hill, mount (-ain).

Dan 2:34 “You were looking on, until a stone was cut out without hands, and it smote the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces.

Jon 2:3 “For You threw me into the deep, into the heart of the seas, and the floods surrounded me. All Your breakers and Your waves passed over me.
Breakers~H4867
משׁבּר
mishbâr
mish-bawr'
From H7665; a breaker (of the sea): - billow, wave.

From~ H7665
שׁבר
shâbar
shaw-bar'
A primitive root; to burst (literally or figuratively): - break (down, off, in pieces, up), broken ([-hearted]), bring to the birth, crush, destroy, hurt, quench, X quite, tear, view [by mistake for H7663].
Dan 2:35 “Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold were crushed together, and became like chaff from the summer threshing-floors. And the wind took them away so that no trace of them was found. And the stone that smote the image became a great mountain and filled all the earth.
To loom up..

Loom~ Specific meaning "a machine in which yarn or thread is woven into fabric" is from c. 1400.

Up~ "that which is up," 1530s, from up (adv.). Phrase on the up-(and-up) "honest, straightforward" first attested 1863, American English.

Rev 19:7 “Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him praise, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife prepared herself.”
Rev 19:8 And to her it was given to be dressed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteousnesses of the set-apart ones.

Jon 2:6 I went downH3381 to the bottomsH7095 of the mountains;H2022 the earthH776 with her barsH1280 was aboutH1157 me for ever:H5769 yet hast thou brought upH5927 my lifeH2416 from corruption,H4480 H7845 O LORDH3068 my God.H430

Brought up~ H5927
עלה
‛âlâh
aw-law'
A primitive root; to ascend, intransitively (be high) or active (mount); used in a great variety of senses, primary and secondary, literally and figuratively: - arise (up). (cause to) ascend up, at once, break [the day] (up), bring (up), (cause to) burn, carry up, cast up, + shew, climb (up), (cause to, make to) come (up), cut off, dawn, depart, exalt, excel, fall, fetch up, get up, (make to) go (away, up), grow (over), increase, lay, leap, levy, lift (self) up, light, [make] up, X mention, mount up, offer, make to pay, + perfect, prefer, put (on), raise, recover, restore, (make to) rise (up), scale, set (up), shoot forth (up), (begin to) spring (up), stir up, take away (up), work.
Pro_4:18 But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.

Jon 2:7 When my soulH5315 faintedH5848 withinH5921 me I rememberedH2142 (H853) the LORD:H3068 and my prayerH8605 came inH935 untoH413 thee, intoH413 thine holyH6944 temple.H1964

When I..~ H853
את
'êth
ayth
Apparently contracted from H226 in the demonstrative sense of entity; properly self (but generally used to point out more definitely the object of a verb or preposition, even or namely): - (As such unrepresented in English.)

Contracted from~ H226
אות
'ôth
oth
Probably from H225 (in the sense of appearing); a signal (literally or figuratively), as a flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, etc.: - mark, miracle, (en-) sign, token.

Mat 12:39 But He answering, said to them, “A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Yonah.
Mat 12:40 “For as Yonah was three days and three nights in the stomach of the great fish, so shall the Son of Adam be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Psa 74:4 Your adversaries have roared In the midst of Your meeting places; They have set up their own signs as signs.
Psa 74:5 It seems as if one had lifted up Axes among the thick trees.
Psa 74:6 And now all its carved work, They have broken down with axe and hammer.
Psa 74:7 They have set fire to Your set-apart place, They have profaned the dwelling place of Your Name to the ground.

They have PROFANED THE DWELLING PLACE OF YOUR NAME TO THE GROUND!

Ground~ H776
ארץ
'erets
eh'-rets
From an unused root probably meaning to be firm; the earth (at large, or partitively a land): - X common, country, earth, field, ground, land, X nations, way, + wilderness, world.

Isn’t this exactly what is being bullied into man? That the actual earth, to them as a tomb which is actually the heart, is what Yahusha is claiming to be the “Heart of..". How horribly does that refuse to hold up the sign? Could it be said that cruel old Satan has confounded men into believing the heart to be a grave by his jealousy? Aren’t the wicked used to prove out the good? If so the fire set in the set apart place by those that profaned the Dwelling Place, which we are, could be said to be “of” Him?

Son_8:6 Set me as a seal upon your heart, As a seal upon your arm; For love is as strong as death, Jealousy as cruel as the grave; Its flames are flames of fire, a flame of Yah!

Seal~ H2368
חתם חותם
chôthâm chôthâm
kho-thawm', kho-thawm'
From H2856; a signature ring: - seal, signet.

H2856
חתם
châtham
khaw-tham'
A primitive root; to close up; especially to seal: - make an end, mark, seal (up), stop.

Rev 7:2 And I saw another messenger coming up from the rising of the sun, holding the seal of the living Elohim. And he cried with a loud voice to the four messengers to whom it was given to harm the earth and the sea,
Rev 7:3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, nor the sea, nor the trees until we have sealed the servants of our Elohim upon their foreheads.”1 Footnote: 1See 9:4, 14:1, 22:4.
Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed out of all the tribes of the children of Yisra’ĕl:

Son 8:7 Many waters are unable to extinguish love, And floods do not wash it away. If one would give all the wealth of his house for love, It would be utterly scorned.

Jon 2:5 The watersH4325 compassed me about,H661 even toH5704 the soul:H5315 the depthH8415 closed me round about,H5437 the weedsH5488 were wrappedH2280 about my head.H7218

Waters~H4325
מים
mayim
mah'-yim
Dual of a primitive noun (but used in a singular sense); water; figuratively juice; by euphemism urine, semen: - + piss, wasting, water (-ing, [-course, ->>flood, -spring]).

Head~H7218
ראשׁ
rô'sh
roshe
From an unused root apparently meaning to shake; the head (as most easily shaken), whether literally or figuratively (in many applications, of place, time, rank, etc.): - band, beginning, captain, chapiter, chief (-est place, man, things), company, end, X every [man], excellent, first, forefront, ([be-]) head, height, (on) high (-est part, [priest]), X lead, X poor, principal, ruler, sum, top.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth.

Beginning~H7225
ראשׁית
rê'shı̂yth
ray-sheeth'
From the same as H7218; the first, in place, time, order or rank (specifically a firstfruit): - beginning, chief (-est), first (-fruits, part, time), principal thing.

Jas 1:16 Do not go astray, my beloved brothers.
Jas 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no change, nor shadow of turning.1 Footnote : 1See Mal. 3:6.
Jas 1:18 Having purposed it, He brought us forth by the Word of truth, for us to be a kind of first-fruits of His creatures.
Jas 1:19 So then, my beloved brothers, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath,
Jas 1:20 for the wrath of man does not work the righteousness of Elohim.
Jas 1:21 Therefore put away all filthiness and overflow of evil, and receive with meekness the implanted Word,1 which is able to save your lives. Footnote: 1See Mt. 13:4-23.
Jas 1:22 And become doers of the Word, and not hearers only,1 deceiving yourselves. Footnote: 1See Mt. 7:24-27, Lk. 6:46-49, Lk. 8:21, Rom. 2:13, Heb. 4:11, Rev. 22:14.
Jas 1:23 Because if anyone is a hearer of the Word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror,
Jas 1:24 for he looks at himself, and goes away, and immediately forgets what he was like.
Jas 1:25 But he that looked into the perfect Torah, that of freedom,1 and continues in it, not becoming a hearer that forgets, but a doer of work, this one shall be blessed in his doing of the Torah. Footnote: 1See 2:12.
Jas 1:26 If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is worthless.
Jas 1:27 Clean and undefiled religion before the Elohim and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.

Mat 12:39 But He answering, said to them, “A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Yonah.
Mat 12:40 “For as Yonah was three days and three nights in the stomach of the great fish, so shall the Son of Aḏam be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Earth~G1093
γῆ

ghay
Contracted from a primary word; soil; by extension a region, or the solid part or the whole of the terrene globe (including the occupants in each application): - country, earth (-ly), ground, land, world.

Mat 16:4 “A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Yonah.” And He left them and went away.

The more I read the more I’m seeing here. I’m sure I’m not alone.. Shalom
Be at peace among yourselves. And we appeal to you, brothers warn those who are disorderly, encourage the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone Rejoice always, pray without ceasing

Return to “Discussion Forum”