"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

The depths of "our" hearts..

Moderator: Watchman555

Nate Heffley

The depths of "our" hearts..

Postby Nate Heffley » 16 Mar 2016, 18:25

Shalom, I think we all have a fundamental feeling involving our hearts. I mean.. When someone says so and so had a good heart then we naturally assume they were kind, compassionate and understanding, to say the least. Why? Why not "They had a good brain." Or.. "They had good words". For an amazingly purposeful reason all that comes out of us in physical action, words spoken or emotions impressed is in like manner told to be coming out of our hearts. These are just some introductory ideas of another perspective in looking into our hearts. Shalom to all..

Joh_14:23 יהושע answered him, “If anyone loves Me, he shall guard My Word. And My Father shall love him, and We shall come to him and make Our stay with him.

Joh_1:14 And the Word became flesh and pitched His tent among us, and we saw His esteem, esteem as of an only brought-forth of a father, complete in favour and truth.

Joh_15:11 “These words I have spoken to you, so that My joy might be in you, and that your joy might be complete.

Where is our joy complete? On a post it note slapped up on the fridge? In the five minute Morning Prayer that fades away as the day covers His intended light in us? Where is this joy that is said to be completed by the Word?

Luk_6:45 “The good man brings forth what is good out of the good treasure of his heart, and the wicked man brings forth what is wicked out of the wicked treasure of his heart. For out of the overflow of the heart his mouth speaks.

The heart holds some amazingly heavy spiritual representing and it brings forth actual treasure that is said to be able to Overflow..

Joe_3:18 “And it shall be in that day that the mountains drip with new wine, and the hills flow with milk. And all the streams of Yehudah shall be flooded with water, and a fountain flow from the House of יהוה and water the wadi Shittim.

House of Yahuah?

1Co_3:16 Do you not know that you are a Dwelling Place of Elohim and that the Spirit of Elohim dwells in you?

Which is spiritually likened too..

Eze 47:1 And he turned me back to the door of the House. And look, water was flowing from under the threshold of the House toward the east, for the House faced east, and the water was flowing from under the right side of the House, from the south of the altar.
Eze 47:2 And he led me out by way of the north gate, and took me round on the outside to the outer gate facing east. And look, water trickling out on the right side.
Eze 47:3 As the man went out to the east with the line in his hand, he measured one thousand cubits, and he made me pass over into water, water to the ankles.
Eze 47:4 And he measured one thousand and made me pass over into water, water to the knees. And he measured one thousand and made me pass over, water to the loins.
Eze 47:5 And he measured one thousand, a stream that I was unable to pass over, for the water had risen, water to swim, a stream that is not passed over.
Eze 47:6 And he said to me, “Son of man, have you seen this?” And he led me and brought me back to the bank of the stream.
Eze 47:7 When I returned, then look, along the bank of the stream were very many trees on one side and the other.
Eze 47:8 And he said to me, “These waters are flowing toward the eastern country, and go down into the Arabah, and enter the sea, being made to flow into the sea, and the waters shall be healed.
Eze 47:9 “And it shall be that every swarming creature, wherever the stream goes, shall live. And there shall be very many fish, for these waters shall go there, and they are healed. And wherever the stream flows all shall live.
Pro_4:23 Watch over your heart with all diligence, For out of it are the sources of life.

These are some heavily gauged words regarding our spiritual heart. The heart in each of us with its 4 physical chambers then must have a spiritual equivalent rt? We know our heart is the source of life. We know Yahuah Elohim is that source in Yahusha Messiah’s Name. Just a thought.. But if He is the source of life and out of the heart, then, flows that source. Could we safely say that our spiritual heart is to be a “throne” with 4 accessing points, chambers, of receiving the life that flows from its source? I’m not going to attempt to grasp all of this but to put it out so that in time we might. Of the 4 chambers: “The heart has four chambers: two atria and two ventricles. The right atrium receives oxygen-poor blood from the body and pumps it to the right ventricle. The right ventricle pumps the oxygen-poor blood to the lungs. The left atrium receives oxygen-rich blood from the lungs and pumps it to the left ventricle”

Does Revelation 4: 6 give us a glimpse of the to the heart and its 4 “chambers”?

Rev_4:6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal. And in the midst of the throne, and around the throne, were four living creatures, covered with eyes in front and in back.
Rev_4:8 And the four living creatures, each having six wings, were covered with eyes around and within. And they do not cease, day or night, saying, “Set-apart, set-apart, set-apart, יהוה Ěl Shaddai, who was, and who is, and who is coming!”

I’m not professing to have an understanding of what that means but that, if understood, may reveal the workings of our hearts. These matters need to be protected/guarded. How then is the heart protected in our physical bodies?

By the 24 ribs we’ve been given that completely encircle/surround/around the chest cavity to protect the heart and the lungs which give oxygenated blood to the entire “body”. Could that be spiritually likened to this: Rev_4:4 And around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, dressed in white robes. And they had crowns of gold on their heads.

Rev_19:4 And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshipped Elohim who sat on the throne, saying, “Amĕn! Halleluyah!”

Psa 29:10 יהוה sat enthroned at the Flood, And יהוה sits as Sovereign forever.
Psa 29:11 יהוה gives strength to His people; יהוה blesses His people with peace.

Luk 6:45 “The good man brings forth what is good out of the good treasure of his heart, and the wicked man brings forth what is wicked out of the wicked treasure of his heart. For out of the overflow of the heart his mouth speaks.

Hmm.. 

Mat 12:36 “And I say to you that for every idle word men speak, they shall give an account of it in the day of judgment.
Mat 12:37 “For by your words you shall be declared righteous, and by your words you shall be declared unrighteous.”
Mat 12:38 Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, “Teacher, we wish to see a sign from You.”
Mat 12:39 But He answering, said to them, “A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Yonah.
Mat 12:40 “For as Yonah was three days and three nights in the stomach of the great fish, so shall the Son of Aḏam be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
Mat 12:41 “Men of Ninewĕh shall stand up in the judgment with this generation and condemn it, because they repented at the preaching of Yonah, and look, a greater than Yonah is here.
Mat 12:42 “The sovereigness of the South shall rise up in the judgment with this generation and shall condemn it, for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Shelomoh, and look, a greater than Shelomoh is here.

The wicked and adulterous will not see Yahusha in our hearts. They will not see anything but death, the tomb and a grave within the words some of us will be given to speak and have already spoke.

Mar 13:5 And יהושע began to say to them, “Take heed that no one leads you astray,
Mar 13:6 for many shall come in My Name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and they shall lead many astray.
Mar 13:7 “And when you hear of fightings and reports of fightings, do not be troubled – it has to take place, but the end is not yet.
Mar 13:8 “For nation shall rise against nation, and reign against reign. And there shall be earthquakes in various places, and there shall be scarcities of food, and disturbances. These are the beginnings of birth-pains.
Mar 13:9 “But take heed to yourselves, for they shall deliver you up to councils and to congregations. You shall be beaten, and you shall be brought before rulers and sovereigns for My sake, for a witness to them.
Mar 13:10 “And the Good News has to be proclaimed first to all the nations.
Mar 13:11 “And when they lead you away and deliver you up, do not worry beforehand what you are to say. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that, for it is not you who are speaking, but the Set-apart Spirit.
Mar 13:12 “And brother shall deliver up brother to death, and a father his child. And children shall rise up against parents and shall put them to death.
Mar 13:13 “And you shall be hated by all because of My Name. But he who shall have endured to the end, he shall be saved.1 Footnote: 1Mt. 10:22, Mt. 24:13.
Mar 13:14 “And when you see the ‘abomination that lays waste,’1 spoken of by Dani’ĕl the prophet, set up where it should not be” – he who reads, let him understand – “then let those who are in Yehudah flee to the mountains. Footnote: 1See Abomination that lays waste in Explanatory Notes.
Mar 13:15 “And he who is on the house-top, let him not go down into the house, nor come in to take whatever out of his house.
Mar 13:16 “And he who is in the field, let him not go back to get his cloak.
Mar 13:17 “And woe to those who are pregnant and to those nursing children in those days!
Mar 13:18 “And pray that your flight does not take place in winter.
Mar 13:19 “For in those days there shall be distress, such as has not been from the beginning of creation which Elohim created until this time, nor ever shall be.
Mar 13:20 “And if the Master had not shortened those days, no flesh would have been saved; but because of the chosen ones, whom He chose, He shortened the days.
Mar 13:21 “And if anyone then says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there!’ do not believe it.
Mar 13:22 “For false messiahs and false prophets shall rise and show signs and wonders to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen ones.
Mar 13:23 “And you, take heed. See, I have forewarned you of it all.
Mar 13:24 “But in those days, after that distress, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give its light,
Mar 13:25 and the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers in the heavens shall be shaken.
Mar 13:26 “And then they shall see the Son of Aḏam coming in the clouds with much power and esteem.
Mar 13:27 “And then He shall send His messengers, and assemble His chosen ones from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.
Mar 13:28 “And learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender, and puts forth leaves, you know that the summer is near.
Mar 13:29 “So you also, when you see these taking place, know that it is near, at the door.
Mar 13:30 “Truly, I say to you, this generation shall by no means pass away till all this takes place.
Mar 13:31 “The heaven and the earth shall pass away, but My words shall by no means pass away.
Mar 13:32 “But concerning that day and the hour no one knows, not even the messengers in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Mar 13:33 “Take heed, watch and pray, for you do not know when the time is –
Mar 13:34 as a man going abroad, having left his house and given authority to his servants, and to each his work, and commanded the doorkeeper to watch.
Mar 13:35 “Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming – in the evening or at midnight, or at the crowing of the cock, or in the morning,
Mar 13:36 lest, coming suddenly, he should find you sleeping.
Mar 13:37 “And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!”

Pro_4:23 Watch over your heart with all diligence, For out of it are the sources of life.

Rom_8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of Elohim, these are sons of Elohim.

Pro_3:1 My son, do not forget my Torah, And let your heart watch over my commands;
Pro_23:26 My son, give me your heart, And let your eyes watch my ways.

Mat 26:38 Then He said to them, “My being is exceedingly grieved, even to death. Stay here and watch with Me.”
Mat 26:39 And going forward a little, He fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I desire, but as You desire.”
Mat 26:40 And He came to the taught ones and found them asleep, and said to Kĕpha, “So, were you not able to watch with Me one hour?
Mat 26:41 “Watch and pray, lest you enter into trial. The spirit indeed is eager, but the flesh is weak.”
Mat 26:42 Again He went away, a second time, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is impossible for this to pass unless I drink it, let Your desire be done.”
Mat 26:43 And He came and found them asleep again, for their eyes were heavy.
Mat 26:44 And He left them, went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
Mat 26:45 Then He came to His taught ones and said to them, “Still sleeping and taking rest? See, the hour has come near, and the Son of Adam is delivered up into the hands of sinners.
Mat 26:46 “Rise, let us go. See, he who delivers Me up has come near.”
Mat 26:47 And while He was still speaking, see, Yehudah, one of the twelve, with a large crowd with swords and clubs, came from the chief priests and elders of the people.

Psa_21:2 You have given him the desire of his heart, And You have not withheld the request of his lips. Selah.

I know this works both ways of a wicked heart and a heart working in rightesousness. I don't think there are any contenders to the point that will receive the desire of our hearts either to the wicked or to the good but that there are many who contend with what is good and what is wicked. If we cannot see Yahusha Messiah working in another's heart. Aren't we likened to a wicked and adulterous generation? Who are we to determine one anothers intentions. That job is filled. The Word does just fine:)

Heb 4:9 So there remains a Sabbath-keeping for the people of Elohim.
Heb 4:10 For the one, having entered into His rest, has himself also rested from his works, as Elohim rested from His own.
Heb 4:11 Let us therefore do our utmost to enter into that rest, lest anyone fall after the same example of disobedience.1 Footnote: 1See 3:18.
Heb 4:12 For the Word of Elohim is living, and working, and sharper than any two-edged sword, cutting through even to the dividing of being and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
Heb 4:13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all are naked and laid bare before the eyes of Him with whom is our account.
Heb 4:14 Therefore, since we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, יהושע the Son of Elohim, let us hold fast our confession.
Heb 4:15 For we do not have a High Priest unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who was tried in all respects as we are, apart from sin.
Heb 4:16 Therefore, let us come boldly to the throne of favour, in order to receive compassion, and find favour for timely help.

Let us come boldly to the "Throne" within each of us yet apart from us and all the while being One that calls each to be set apart In all love to receive the compassion given from the Word that has clearly seen each diligently search out our own hearts and given it to Him and His Word, our Friend, Brother, Yahusha Messiah.

In all brotherly love, Nate
Be at peace among yourselves. And we appeal to you, brothers warn those who are disorderly, encourage the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone Rejoice always, pray without ceasing

Chayil_Ishshah

Re: The depths of "our" hearts..

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 23 Apr 2016, 15:55

Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O Elohim, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psa 51:11 Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Set-apart Spirit from me.
Psa 51:12 Restore to me the joy of Your deliverance, And uphold me, Noble Spirit!
Psa 51:13 Let me teach transgressors Your ways, So that sinners turn back to You.
Psa 51:14 Deliver me from blood-guilt, O Elohim, Elohim of my deliverance, Let my tongue sing aloud of Your righteousness.

1Pe 1:22 Now that you have cleansed your lives in obeying the truth through the Spirit to unfeigned brotherly love, love one another fervently with a clean heart,
1Pe 1:23 having been born again – not of corruptible seed, but incorruptible – through the living Word of Elohim, which remains forever,
1Pe 1:24 because “All flesh is as grass, and all the esteem of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, and its flower falls away,
1Pe 1:25 but the Word of Elohim remains forever.” And this is the Word, announced as Good News to you.
Repent, for the reign of the heavens is at hand.

BC Williams

Re: The depths of "our" hearts..

Postby BC Williams » 20 May 2016, 13:35

So many of the christian religions teach once saved, always saved. But we see here and indication that our walk with Yahuah is a daily walk. I fail miserably - all the time in this area, :oops: yet I know the cause is not in HIM, but in myself. I am so blessed to know He is mine, and I am HIS! I am so unworthy of His time, yet knowing I am loved by Him without ceasing renews my faith onward as I walk that narrow road of His grace. <3

Return to “Discussion Forum”