"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

A little of the sons and their waiting..

Moderator: Watchman555

Nate Heffley

A little of the sons and their waiting..

Postby Nate Heffley » 08 Sep 2015, 09:41

Shalom everyone. This is a proving on the abomination that lays waste and those that wait thru it. More so the ones that wait.

Dan 12:8 And I heard, but I did not understand, so I said, “My master, what is the latter end of these matters?”
Dan 12:9 And he said, “Go, Dani’ĕl, for the words are hidden and sealed till the time of the end.
Dan 12:10 “Many shall be cleansed and made white, and refined. But the wrong shall do wrong – and none of the wrong shall understand, but those who have insight shall understand.
Dan 12:11 “And from the time that which is continual is taken away, and the abomination that lays waste is set up, is one thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Dan 12:12 “Blessed is he who is waiting earnestly, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.
Dan 12:13 “But you, go your way till the end. And rest, and arise to your lot at the end of the days.”

From the time that the continual, the daily living offering which we are to be, is taken, plucked away, to the time the abomination that lays waste (Dan9), united 7 covenant, is set up, appointed is..

1,290 days..

1~ ALEPH (OX): {ah,eh} The dual principle, in the mind of the All Powerful, Wise and Understanding Creator, that represents an image of all that exists and all that does not exist, the positive and the negative, life and death.

200~ RESH (HEAD): {r} The archetype of universal cosmic containers. The English word “raise” comes from this word. The symbol of a head that has been raised up to contain full knowledge

90~ TZADDI (SIDE): {ts} The symbol of womanhood. The female “side” (mistranslated “rib” ) was taken from Man leaving Man with only the male side.

“Blessed is he who is waiting earnestly, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.”

1,335 days..

1~ ALEPH (OX): {ah,eh} The dual principle, in the mind of the All Powerful, Wise and Understanding Creator, that represents an image of all that exists and all that does not exist, the positive and the negative, life and death.

300~ SHIN (TEETH): {sh} The Spirit of Elah. Some say the “Teeth Shine.” But the face does shine, when full of joy and peace and the set-apart Spirit. A full smile causes the teeth to show.

30~ LAMED (STAFF): {l} The principle of the conscious connecting link. For example, it is the shepherds staff with a hook.

5~ HE (ARMS): {h,e,ah} The principle or concept of universal life. The female principle behind creation. The arms hold or bind, as in a covenant or as in love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1,000~Joh_15:15 “No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, for all teachings which I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

Joh 17:7 “Now they have come to know that all You gave to Me, is from You.
Joh 17:8 “Because the Words which You gave to Me, I have given to them. And they have received them, and have truly known that I came forth from You, and they believed that You sent Me.

300~Joh_15:11 “These words I have spoken to you, so that My joy might be in you, and that your joy might be complete.

30~Joh_21:17 He said to him the third time, “Shimʽon, son of Yonah, do you love Me?” Kĕpha was sad because He said to him the third time, “Do you love Me?” And he said to Him, “Master, You know all, You know that I love You.” יהושע said to him, “Feed My sheep.

5~Rev_12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by Elohim, to be nourished there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

Son_8:5 Who is this coming up from the wilderness, Leaning upon her beloved? Under the apple tree I awakened you. There your mother was in labour with you; There she was in labour, gave birth to you.
Son 8:6 Set me as a seal upon your heart, As a seal upon your arm; For love is as strong as death, Jealousy as cruel as the grave; Its flames are flames of fire, a flame of Yah!
Son 8:7 Many waters are unable to extinguish love, And floods do not wash it away. If one would give all the wealth of his house for love, It would be utterly scorned.

Then Daniel is told to go and rest until he arises, made to arise, and what is to be his portion is given to him at the "end of days".. Notice there are no more days to be had. They have them all completed in a sense. Full joy in the set apart spirit and feeding Yahusha's sheep being held in a binding covenant. Interesting..

Dan 12:13 “But you, go your way till the end. And rest, and arise to your lot at the end of the days.”

Son 2:7 I have put you under oath, O daughters of Yerushalayim, By the gazelles or by the does of the field, Do not stir up nor awaken love until it pleases.
Son 2:8 The voice of my beloved! See, he is coming, Leaping on the mountains, skipping on the hills.
Son 2:9 My beloved is like a gazelle or like a young stag. See, he is standing behind our wall, Looking through the windows, >>Peering through the lattice<<.

Pro 7:1 My son, guard my words, And treasure up my commands with you.
Pro 7:2 Guard my commands and live, And my Torah as the apple of your eye.
Pro 7:3 Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart.
Pro 7:4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,” And call understanding a close friend,
Pro 7:5 To guard you against the strange woman, Against the foreigner who flatters with her words.
Pro 7:6 For at the window of my house >>I looked through my lattice<<,
Pro 7:7 And I saw among the simple, I perceived among the youths, A young man lacking heart,
Pro 7:8 Passing through the street near her corner; And he went the way to her house
Pro 7:9 In the twilight, in the evening, In the black and dark night.
Pro 7:10 And look, a woman met him, Dressed like a whore, With a hidden heart.
Pro 7:11 She was boisterous and stubborn, Her feet did not stay at her own house.
Pro 7:12 Now in the street, Now in the square, And at every corner she lurks.
Pro 7:13 And she took hold of him and kissed him; She hardened her face and said to him:
Pro 7:14 “Peace offerings are with me; Today I have paid my vows.
Pro 7:15 “Therefore I came out to meet you, To earnestly seek your face, and I found you.
Pro 7:16 “I have spread my bed with coverings, Coloured linens of Mitsrayim.
Pro 7:17 “I have sprinkled my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
Pro 7:18 “Come, let us take our fill of love until morning; Let us delight ourselves with love.
Pro 7:19 “For my husband is not at home; He has gone on a long journey;
Pro 7:20 “He took a bag of silver with him; He comes home on the day of the new moon.”
Pro 7:21 With her many words she leads him astray, With her smooth lips she seduces him.
Pro 7:22 He goes after her immediately, Like an ox he goes to the slaughter, And as in chains, a fool to the punishment,
Pro 7:23 Till an arrow strikes through his liver; Like a bird rushing into a snare, And did not know it would take his life.
Pro 7:24 And now, listen to me, you children; Pay attention to the words of my mouth:
Pro 7:25 Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways, Do not go astray in her paths.
Pro 7:26 For many are the wounded she has caused to fall, And numerous all her slain ones.
Pro 7:27 Her house is the way to the grave, Going down to the rooms of death.

Same “WOMAN”.. Without knowledge..

Pro 9:1 Wisdom has built her house, She has hewn out its seven columns,
Pro 9:2 She has slaughtered her meat, She has mixed her wine, She has also prepared her table.
Pro 9:3 She has sent out her young women, She cries out from the highest places of the city:
Pro 9:4 “Who is simple? Let him turn in here!” As for him who lacks heart, she says to him,
Pro 9:5 “Come, eat of my bread and drink of the wine I have mixed.”
Pro 9:6 Leave the simple ones and live, And walk in the way of understanding.
Pro 9:7 He who reproves a scoffer gets shame for himself, And he who rebukes a wrong one gets himself a blemish.
Pro 9:8 Do not reprove a scoffer, lest he hate you; Reprove a wise one, and he loves you.
Pro 9:9 Give instruction to a wise one, and he is wiser still; Teach a righteous one, and he increases in learning.
Pro 9:10 The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding.
Pro 9:11 For by me your days become many, And years of life are added to you.
Pro 9:12 If you have become wise, You have become wise for yourself, And if you have scoffed, You alone bear it.
Pro 9:13 A foolish woman is loud, Simple, and without knowledge.
Pro 9:14 For she has seated herself At the door of her house, On a seat by the highest places of the city,
Pro 9:15 To call to those who pass by, Who go straight on their way:
Pro 9:16 “Who is simple? Let him turn in here.” And as for him who lacks heart, she says to him,
Pro 9:17 “Stolen waters are sweet, And bread eaten in secret is pleasant.”
Pro 9:18 But he does not know that the dead are there, Her guests are in the depths of the grave.

Isa_28:18 And your covenant with death shall be annulled, and your vision with the grave not stand. When an overflowing scourge passes through, then you shall be trampled down by it.

Some beloved are awakened and see what is happening from his lattice but all are not woken until it pleases to awaken love.. Their "brother" is waiting as well:)

Son 8:1 Who would make you a brother to me, Who nursed at my mother’s breasts! Should I find you outside, I would kiss you; I would not be despised.
Son 8:2 I would lead you, I would bring you into the house of my mother, She who has taught me. I would give you spiced wine to drink, Of the juice of my pomegranate.
Son 8:3 His left hand is under my head, And his right hand embraces me.
Son 8:4 I have put you under oath, O daughters of Yerushalayim, Do not stir up or awake love until it pleases.
Son 8:5 Who is this coming up from the wilderness, Leaning upon her beloved? Under the apple tree I awakened you. There your mother was in labour with you; There she was in labour, gave birth to you.
Son 8:6 Set me as a seal upon your heart, As a seal upon your arm; For love is as strong as death, Jealousy as cruel as the grave; Its flames are flames of fire, a flame of Yah!

Reread now the blessed are those that wait until the 1,335 days number meaning in Hebrew.

Pro 7:1 My son, guard my words, And treasure up my commands with you.
Pro 7:2 Guard my commands and live, And my Torah as the apple of your eye.
Pro 7:3 Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart.
Pro 7:4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,” And call understanding a close friend,
Pro 7:5 To guard you against the strange woman, Against the foreigner who flatters with her words.
Pro 7:6 For at the window of my house I looked through my lattice,

Rom_8:19 For the intense longing of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of Elohim.

Son 8:1 Who would make you a brother to me, Who nursed at my mother’s breasts! Should I find you outside, I would kiss you; I would not be despised.
Son 8:2 I would lead you, I would bring you into the house of my mother, She who has taught me. I would give you spiced wine to drink, Of the juice of my pomegranate.
Son 8:3 His left hand is under my head, And his right hand embraces me.

Shalom
Be at peace among yourselves. And we appeal to you, brothers warn those who are disorderly, encourage the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone Rejoice always, pray without ceasing

Return to “Discussion Forum”