"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Sinai vs. Tsiyon

Moderator: Watchman555

Watchman555

Sinai vs. Tsiyon

Postby Watchman555 » 26 May 2015, 19:23

Exodus 19:1-5
1 In the third month (New Moon) after the children of Yisra’el had come out of the land of Mitsrayim, on this day (New Moon) they came to the Wilderness of Sinai.
2 For they set out from Rephidim, and had come to the Wilderness of Sinai, and camped in the wilderness. So Yisra’el camped there before the mountain.
3 And Mosheh went up to Elohim, and Yahuah called to him from the mountain, saying, “This is what you are to say to the house of Yaʽaqob, and declare to the children of Yisra’el:
4 ‘You have seen what I did to the Mitsrites, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself.
5 ‘And now, if you diligently obey My voice, and shall guard My covenant, then you shall be My treasured possession above all the peoples – for all the earth is Mine –

Malachi 3:16-18
16 Then shall those who fear Yahuah speak to one another, and Yahuah listen and hear, and a book of remembrance be written before Him, of those who fear Yahuah,and those who think upon His Name.
17 “And they shall be Mine,” said Yahuah of hosts, “on the day that I prepare a treasured possession. And I shall spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him.
18 “Then you shall again see the difference between the righteous and the wrong, between one who serves Elohim and one who does not serve Him.

Malachi 3:1-7
1 “See, I am sending My messenger, and he shall prepare the way before Me. Then suddenly the Master you are seeking comes to His Hekal, even the Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight. See, He is coming,”said Yahuah of hosts.
2 “And who is able to bear the day of His coming, and who is able to stand when He appears? For He is like the fire of a refiner, and like the soap of a launderer.
3 “And He shall sit as a refiner and a cleanser of silver. And He shall cleanse the sons of Lewi, and refine them as gold and silver,and they shall belong to Yahuah,bringing near an offering in righteousness.
6 “For I am Yahuah, I shall not change, and you, O sons of Yaʽaqob, shall not come to an end.
7 “From the days of your fathers you have turned aside from My laws and did not guard them. Turn back to Me, and I shall turn back to you,” said Yahuah of hosts.“But you said, ‘In what shall we turn back?’ …..

Exodus 19:6
6 ‘and YOU SHALL BE TO ME A REIGN OF PRIESTS AND A SET-APART NATION.’ Those are the words which you are to speak to the children of Yisra’el.”

Revelation 1:5-8
5 and from Yahusha Messiah, the trustworthy witness, the first-born from the dead, and the ruler of the sovereigns of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,
6 and HAS MADE US SOVEREIGNS AND PRIESTS TO HIS ELOHIM AND FATHER, to Him be esteem and rule forever and ever. Amen.
7 See, >>He is coming with the clouds, and every eye shall see Him
8 “I am the ‘Aleph’ and the ‘Taw’, Beginning and End,”says Yahuah “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Exodus 19:7-10
7 And Mosheh came and called for the elders of the people, and set before them all these words which Yahuah commanded him.
8 And all the people answered together and said, “All that Yahuah has spoken we shall do.” So Mosheh brought back the words of the people to Yahuah.
9 And Yahuah said to Mosheh, “>>SEE, I AM COMING TO YOU IN THE THICK CLOUD,
10 And Yahuah said to Mosheh, “GO TO THE PEOPLE AND SET THEM APART TODAY AND TOMORROW.AND THEY SHALL WASH THEIR GARMENTS,

“SET THEM APART”

Yahuchanon 17:1-26
1 Yahusha said these words, and lifted up His eyes to the heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come. Esteem Your Son, so that Your Son also might esteem You,
2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give everlasting life to all whom You have given Him.
3 “And this is everlasting life, that they should know You, the only true Elohim, and Yahusha Messiah whom You have sent.
4 “I have esteemed You on the earth, having accomplished the work You have given Me that I should do.
5 “And now, esteem Me with Yourself, Father, with the esteem which I had with You before the world was.
6 “I have revealed Your Name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world. They were Yours, and You gave them to Me, and they have guarded Your Word.
7 “Now they have come to know that all You gave to Me, is from You.
8 “Because the Words which You gave to Me, I have given to them. And they have received them, and have truly known that I came forth from You, and they believed that You sent Me.
9 “I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.
10 “And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I have been esteemed in them.
11 “And I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Set-apart Father, guard them in Your Name which You have given Me, so that they might be one,1 as We are.
12 “When I was with them in the world, I was guarding them in Your Name which You have given Me, and I watched over them, and not one of them perished except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be filled.
13 “And now I come to You. And I speak these words in the world, so that they have My joy completed in them.
14 “I have given them Your Word, and the world hated them because they are not of the world, as I am not of the world.
15 “I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You keep them from the wicked one.
16 “They are not of the world, as I am not of the world.
17 “SET THEM APART IN YOUR TRUTH – YOUR WORD IS TRUTH.
18 “As You sent Me into the world, I also sent them into the world.
19 “And for them I SET MYSELF APART, SO THAT THEY TOO MIGHT BE SET APART IN TRUTH.
20 “And I do not pray for these alone, but also for those believing in Me through their word,
21 so that they all might be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You, so that they too might be one in Us, so that the world might believe that You have sent Me.
22 “And the esteem which You gave Me I have given them, so that they might be one as We are one,
23 “I in them, and You in Me, so that they might be perfected into one, so that the world knows that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
24 “Father, I desire that those whom You have given Me, might be with Me where I am, so that they see My esteem which You have given Me, because You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
25 “O righteous Father, indeed the world did not know You, but I knew You, and these knew that You sent Me.
26 “And I have made Your Name known to them, and shall make it known,so that the love with which You loved Me might be in them, and I in them.”

“TODAY AND TOMORROW”

Hosea 6:1-3
1 ‘Come, and let us turn back to Yahuah.For He has torn but He does heal us, He has stricken but He binds us up.
2 ‘After TWO DAYS He shall revive us, ON THE THIRD DAY He shall raise us up, so that we live before Him.
3 ‘So let us know, let us pursue to know Yahuah.His going forth is as certain as the morning. And He comes to us like the rain, like the latter rain watering the earth.’

2 Kepha 3:8
8 But, beloved ones, let not this one matter be hidden from you: that with Yahuah one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

“AND THEY SHALL WASH THEIR GARMENTS,”

Revelation 1:5
5 and from Yahusha Messiah, the trustworthy witness, the first-born from the dead, and the ruler of the sovereigns of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,

Revelation 7:13-14
13 And one of the elders responded, saying to me, “Who are these dressed in white robes, and where did they come from?”
14 And I said to him, “Master, you know.” And he said to me, “These are those coming out of the great distress, HAVING WASHED THEIR ROBES AND MADE THEM WHITE IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

Exodus 19:11
11 AND SHALL BE PREPARED BY THE THIRD DAY. FOR ON THE THIRD DAY Yahuah SHALL COME DOWN UPON MOUNT SINAI BEFORE THE EYES OF ALL THE PEOPLE.

Revelation 1:7

7 See, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, AND EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM,

Revelation 14:1-5
1 And I looked and saw a Lamb standing on Mount Tsiyon, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s Name1 written upon their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice out of the heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of LOUD THUNDER, and I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps.
3 And they sang are newed song before the throne, and before the four living creatures,and the elders. And no one was able to learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth.
4 THEY ARE THOSE WHO WERE NOT DEFILED WITH WOMEN, for they are maidens. They are those following the Lamb wherever He leads them on. They were redeemed from among men, being first-fruits to Elohim and to the Lamb.
5 And in their mouth was found no falsehood, for they are blameless before the throne of Elohim.

Exodus 19:12-13
12 “And you shall make a border for the people all around, saying,‘Take heed to yourselves that you do not go up to the mountain or touch the border of it. Whoever touches the mountain shall certainly be put to death.
13 ‘Not a hand is to touch it, but he shall certainly be stoned or shot with an arrow, whether man or beast, he shall not live.’ WHEN THE TRUMPET SOUNDS LONG, LET THEM COME NEAR THE MOUNTAIN.”

1 Corinthians 15:50-53
50 And this I say,brothers, that flesh and blood is unable to inherit the reign of Elohim, neither does corruption inherit incorruption.
51 See, I speak a secret to you: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, AT THE LAST TRUMPET. For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible has to put on incorruption, and this mortal to put on immortality.

Exodus 19:14-15
14 And Mosheh came down from the mountain to the people and set the people apart, AND THEY WASHED THEIR GARMENTS.
15 And he said to the people, “Be PREPARED BY THE THIRD DAY. DO NOT COME NEAR A WIFE.”

Revelation 14:4
4 THEY ARE THOSE WHO WERE NOT DEFILED WITH WOMEN, for they are maidens. They are those following the Lamb wherever He leads them on.They were redeemed from among men, being first-fruits to Elohim and to the Lamb.

Exodus 19:16-18
16 And it came to be, ON THE THIRD DAY IN THE MORNING,....

Hosea 6:3
3 ‘So let us know, let us pursue to know Yahuah.HIS GOING FORTH IS AS CERTAIN AS THE MORNING.

….that there were THUNDERS AND LIGHTNINGS, AND A THICK CLOUD ON THE MOUNTAIN. And the sound of the ram’s horn was very loud, and all the people who were in the camp trembled.
17 And Mosheh brought the people out of the camp to meet with Elohim,and they stood at the foot of the mountain.
18 And Mount Sinai was in smoke, all of it, because Yahuah descended upon it in fire. And its smoke went up like the smoke of a furnace, and ALL THE MOUNTAIN TREMBLED EXCEEDINGLY.

Revelation 11:18-19
18 “And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath has come, and THE TIME of the dead to be judged, and TO GIVE THE REWARD TO YOUR SERVANTS THE PROPHETS AND TO THE SET-APART ONES, AND TO THOSE WHO FEAR YOUR NAME,small and great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.”
19 And the Dwelling Place of Elohim was opened in the heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His Dwelling Place. AND THERE CAME TO BE LIGHTNINGS, AND VOICES, AND THUNDERS, AND AN EARTHQUAKE, AND GREAT HAIL.

Exodus 19:19-25

19 And when the blast of the ram’s horn sounded long and became louder and louder, Mosheh spoke, and Elohim answered him by voice.
20 AND Yahuah CAME DOWN UPON MOUNT SINAI, on the top of the mountain....

Zekaryah 14:3-4
3 And Yahuah shall go forth, and He shall fight against those gentiles, as He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day HIS FEET SHALL STAND UPON THE MOUNT OF OLIVES, which faces Yerushalayim on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, from east to west, a very great valley, and half of the mountain shall move toward the north and half of it toward the south.

Revelation 14:1
1 And I looked and saw a LAMB STANDING ON MOUNT TSIYON, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s Name written upon their foreheads.

...And Yahuah called Mosheh to the top of the mountain, and Mosheh went up.
21 And Yahuah said to Mosheh, “Go down, and warn the people, lest they break through unto Yahuah to see, and many of them fall.
22 “And let the priests who come near Yahuah set themselves apart too, lest Yahuah break out against them.”
23 And Mosheh said to Yahuah,“The people are not able to come up to Mount Sinai, for You warned us, saying, ‘Make a border around the mountain and set it apart.’”
24 And Yahuah said to him, “Come, go down and then come up, you and Aharon with you. But do not let the priests and the people break through to come up to Yahuah, lest He break out against them.”
25 And Mosheh went down to the people and spoke to them.

Exodus 20:1-18

1 And Elohim spoke all these Words, saying,
2 “I am Yahuah your Elohim, who brought you out of th eland of Mitsrayim, out of the house of slavery.
3 “You have no other mighty ones against My face.
4 “You do not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of that which is in the heavens above, or which is in the earth beneath,or which is in the waters under the earth,
5 you do not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, Yahuah your Elohim am a jealous Ěl, visiting the crookedness of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,
6 but showing kindness to thousands, to those who love Me and guard My commands.
7 “You do not bring the Name of Yahuah your Elohim to naught, for Yahuah does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.
8 “Remember the Sabbath day, to set it apart.
9 “Six days you labor, and shall do all your work,
10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath of Yahuah your Elohim. You do not do any work –you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates.
11 “For in six days Yahuah made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore Yahuah blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart.
12 “Respect your father and your mother, so that your days are prolonged upon the soil which Yahuah your Elohim is giving you.
13 “You do not murder.
14 “You do not commit adultery.
15 “You do not steal.
16 “You do not bear false witness against your neighbor.
17 “You do not covet your neighbor's house, you do not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, or whatever belongs to your neighbor.”
18 And all the people saw the thunders, the lightning flashes, the sound of the ram’s horn, and the mountain smoking. And the people saw it, and they trembled/REMOVED (H5128) and stood at a distance,

Exodus 19:13

13 ‘Not a hand is to touch it, but he shall certainly be stoned or shot with an arrow, whether man or beast, he shall not live.’ WHEN THE TRUMPET SOUNDS LONG, >>LET THEM COME NEAR THE MOUNTAIN.”

and they REMOVED (H5128) and stood at a distance,

H5128

נוּעַ
nûa‛
noo'-ah

A primitive root; to waver, in a great variety of applications,literally and figuratively (as subjoined): - continually, fugitive, X make to [go] up and down, be gone away, (be) move (-able, -d), be promoted, reel, remove, scatter, set, shake, sift, stagger, to and fro, be vagabond, wag, (make) wander (up and down).

Genesis 4:12
12 “If you till the ground, it shall no longer yield its strength to you. You shall be a FUGITIVE (H5128) and a wanderer on the earth.”

Numbers 32:13
13 “So the displeasure of Yahuah burned against Yisra’el, and He made them WANDER (H5128) in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation that had done evil in the eyes of Yahuah was destroyed.

Lamentations 4:1-22
1 How dim the gold has become, The fine gold changed! The stones of the set-apart place Are scattered at the head of every street.
2 The precious sons of Tsiyon Who were weighed against fine gold, How they have been reckoned as clay pots, The work of the hands of the potter!
3 Even jackals have presented their breasts, They have nursed their young. The daughter of my people has become as cruel, As ostriches in the wilderness.
4 The tongue of the infant has clung To the roof of its mouth for thirst; Children asked for bread, No one breaks it for them.
5 Those who ate delicacies Have been laid waste in the streets; Those who were brought up in scarlet Have embraced dunghills.
6 And the crookedness of the daughter of my people Is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sedom, Which was overthrown in a moment, And no hands were wrung over her!
7 Her Nazirites were brighter than snow And whiter than milk; More ruddy in body than rubies, Their cut like sapphire.
8 Their appearance has become blacker than soot; They have become unrecognized in the streets; Their skin has shriveled on their bones, It has become dry,it has become as wood.
9 Better off were those pierced by the sword Than those pierced by hunger; For these pine away, Pierced through for lack of the fruits of the field.
10 The hands of the compassionate women Have boiled their own children; They became food for them In the destruction of the daughter of my people.
11 Yahuah has completed His wrath, He has poured out His burning displeasure. And He kindled a fire in Tsiyon, And it consumed her foundations.
12 The sovereigns of the earth did not believe, Nor any of the inhabitants of the world, That an adversary and enemy Would enter the gates of Yerushalayim.
13 It was because of the sins of her prophets, The crookednesses of her priests, Who shed in her midst the blood of the righteous.
14 They STAGGERED (H5128), blind, in the streets; They have defiled themselves with blood, So that no one was able to touch their garments.
15 They shouted at them, “Away! Unclean! Away! Away! Touch not!”When they fled and STAGGERED (H5128), They said, among the gentiles,“They shall stay no longer.”
16 The face of Yahuah scattered them. He no longer regards them. They showed no respect for the priests Nor favor to the elders.
17 While we exist, our eyes are consumed, Watching vainly for our help.In our watch-tower we watched for a nation That could not save.
18 They have hunted our steps From going in our streets. Our end was near, Our days were completed, For our end had come.
19 Our pursuers were swifter Than the eagles of the heavens. They came hotly after us on the mountains And lay in wait for us in the wilderness.
20 The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of Yahuah,Was caught in their pits, In whose shadow we had thought To live among the gentiles.
21 Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, You who dwell in the land of Uz! The cup is to pass over to you too, So that you become drunk and make yourself naked.
22 Your crookedness has been completed, O daughter of Tsiyon. He no longer prolongs your exile. He shall punish your crookedness, O daughter of Edom, He shall uncover your sins!

Exodus 20:19-21
19 and said to Mosheh, “You speak with us and we hear, but let not Elohim speak with us, lest we die.”
20 And Mosheh said to the people, “Do not fear, for Elohim has come to prove you, and in order that His fear be before you, so that you do not sin.”
21 SO THE PEOPLE STOOD AT A DISTANCE, >>>>but Mosheh drew near the thick darkness where Elohim was.

Deuteronomy 18:15-19
15 “Yahuah your Elohim shall raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brothers. Listen to Him,
16 according to all you asked of Yahuah your Elohim in Horeb IN THE DAY OF THE ASSEMBLY, SAYING, ‘LET ME NOT HEAR AGAIN THE VOICE OF YAHUAH MY ELOHIM, NOR LET ME SEE THIS GREAT FIRE ANY MORE, LEST I DIE.’
17 “And Yahuah said tome, ‘WHAT THEY HAVE SPOKEN IS GOOD.
18 ‘I shall raise up for them a Prophet like you out of the midst of their brothers. And I shall put My Words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.
19 ‘And it shall be, the man who does not listen to My Words which He speaks in My Name, I require it of him.

Acts 3:1-26
1 And Kepha and Yohanan were going up to the Set-apart Place at the hour of prayer,the ninth hour.
2 And a certain man, lame from his birth, was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the Set-apart Place which is called Yaphah, to ask alms from those entering into the Set-apart Place,
3 who, seeing Kepha and Yohanan about to go into the Set-apart Place, asked for alms.
4 And Kepha, with Yohanan, looking steadfastly at him, said, “Look at us.”
5 And he gave heed to them, expecting to receive whatever from them.
6 But Kepha said,“I do not have silver and gold, but what I do possess, this I give you: In the Name of Yahusha Messiah of Natsareth, rise up and walk.”
7 And taking him by the right hand he lifted him up, and immediately his feet and ankle bones were made firm.
8 And leaping up, he stood and walked, and went in with them into the Set-apart Place, walking and leaping and praising Elohim.
9 And all the people saw him walking and praising Elohim.
10 And they recognized him, that it was he who sat begging alms at the Lovely Gate of the Set-apart Place. And they were filled with wonder and amazement at what befell him.
11 And as the lame man who was healed was clinging to Kepha and Yohanan, all the people ran together to them in the porch which is called Shelomoh’s, greatly amazed.
12 And seeing it, Kepha responded to the people, “Men of Yisra’el,why do you marvel at this? Or why look so intently at us, as though by our own power or reverence we have made him walk?
13 “The Elohim of Abraham, and of Yitshaq, and of Yaʽaqob, the Elohim of our fathers, esteemed His Servant Yahusha, WHOM YOU DELIVERED UP AND DENIED IN THE PRESENCE OF PILATE, when he had decided to release Him.
14 “But you denied the Set-apart and Righteous One, and asked that a man, a murderer, be granted you.
15 “But you killed the Leader of life, whom Elohim raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses.
16 “And by the belief in His Name, this one whom you see and know,His Name made strong, and the belief which comes through Him has given him this perfect healing before all of you.
17 “And now, brothers, I know that you did it in ignorance, as your rulers did too.
18 “But this is how Elohim has filled what He had announced beforehand through the mouth of all the prophets, that His Messiah was to suffer.
19 “Repent therefore and turn back, for the blotting out of your sins, in order that times of refreshing might come from the presence of the Master,
20 and that He sends Yahusha Messiah,pre-appointed for you,
21 whom heaven needs to receive until the times of restoration of all matters, of which Elohim spoke through the mouth of all His set-apart prophets since of old.
22 “For Mosheh truly said to the fathers, ‘Yahuah your Elohim shall raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brothers. Him you shall hear according to all matters, whatever He says to you.
23 ‘And it shall be that every being who does not hear that Prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.’
24 “And likewise, all the prophets who have spoken, from Shemu’el and those following, have also announced these days.
25 “You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which Elohim made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘AND IN YOUR SEED ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH SHALL BE BLESSED.’
26 “To you first, Elohim, having raised up His Servant Yahusha,sent Him to bless you, in turning away each one of you from your wicked ways.”

Acts 4:1-20
1 And as they were speaking to the people, the priests and the captain of the Set-apart Place, and the Sadducees, came upon them,
2 being annoyed because they taught the people and announced the resurrection from the dead in Yahusha.
3 And they arrested them, and put them in jail until the next day, for it was already evening.
4 But many of those who had heard the word believed, and the number of the men became about five thousand.
5 And it came to be, on the next day, that their rulers and elders and scribes assembled in Yerushalayim,
6 as well as Hanan the high priest, and Qayapha, and Yohanan, and Alexander, and as many as were of high priestly descent.
7 And having placed them in the middle, they asked, “By what power or in what Name did you do this?”
8 Then Kepha, filled with the Set-apart Spirit, said to them, “Rulers of the people and elders of Yisra’el:
9 “If today we are called to account for a good deed towards a sick man, by whom he has been healed,
10 let it be known to all of you, and to all the people of Yisra’el,that in the Name of Yahusha Messiah of Natsareth, whom you impaled, whom Elohim raised from the dead, by Him this one stands before you, healthy.
11 “THIS IS ‘THE STONE WHICH WAS REJECTED BY YOU BUILDERS, WHICH HAS BECOME THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE.’
12 “And there is no deliverance in anyone else, for there is no other Name under the heaven given among men by which we need to be saved.”
13 And seeing the boldness of Kepha and Yohanan, and perceiving that they were unlearned and ordinary men, they marveled. And they recognized that they had been with Yahusha.
14 And seeing the man who had been healed standing with them, they could not contradict it.
15 But when they had commanded them to go aside out of the council,they consulted with one another,
16 saying, “What shall we do to these men? For, indeed, that an outstanding miracle has been done through them is apparent to all those dwelling in Yerushalayim, and we are unable to deny it.
17 “But in order that it spreads no further among the people, LET US STRONGLY THREATEN THEM, TO SPEAK NO MORE TO ANYONE IN THIS NAME.”
18 And they called them and commanded them not to speak at all nor to teach in the Name of Yahusha.
19 But Kepha and Yohanan answering them, said, “Whether it is right in the sight of Elohim to listen to you more than to Elohim, you judge.
20 “For it is impossible for us not to speak of what we saw and heard.”

Acts 7:22-51
22 “And Mosheh was instructed in all the wisdom of the Mitsrites, and was mighty in words and works.
23 “And when he was forty years old, it came into his heart to visit his brothers,the children of Yisra’el.
24 “And seeing one of them being wronged, he defended and revenged him who was oppressed, smiting the Mitsrite.
25 “And he thought that his brothers would have understood that Elohim would give deliverance to them by his hand, but they did not understand.
26 “And the next day he appeared to two of them as they were fighting, and urged them to peace, saying, ‘Men, you are brothers, why do you wrong one another?’
27 “But he who was wronging his neighbor pushed him away, saying, ‘WHO MADE YOU A RULER AND A JUDGE OVER US?
28 ‘Do you wish to kill me as you killed the Mitsrite yesterday?’
29 “And at this saying, Mosheh fled and became a sojourner in the land of Midyan,where he fathered two sons.
30 “And after forty years were completed, a Messenger of Yahuah appeared to him in a flame of fire in a bush, in the wilderness of Mount Sinai.
31 “And Mosheh, seeing it, marveled at the sight, and coming near to look, THE VOICE OF YAHUAH CAME TO HIM,
32 saying, ‘I am the Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham and the Elohim of Yitshaq and the Elohim of Yaʽaqob.’ And Mosheh trembled and did not have the courage to look.
33 ‘But Yahuah said to him, “Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is set-apart ground.
34 “I have certainly seen the evil treatment of my people who are in Mitsrayim, and I have heard their groaning and have come down to deliver them. And now come, let Me send you to Mitsrayim.” ’
35 “This Mosheh whom they had refused, saying, ‘Who made you a ruler and a judge?’ – this one Elohim sent to be a ruler and a deliverer BY THE HAND OF THE MESSENGER WHO APPEARED TO HIM IN THE BUSH.
36 “THIS ONE LED THEM OUT, after he had done wonders and signs in the land of Mitsrayim, and in the Red Sea, and in the wilderness forty years.
37 “This is the Mosheh who said to the children of Yisra’el,‘Yahuah your Elohim shall raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brothers.Him you shall hear.’
38 “THIS IS HE WHO WAS IN THE ASSEMBLY IN THE WILDERNESS WITH THE MESSENGER WHO SPOKE TO HIM ON MOUNT SINAI, AND WITH OUR FATHERS, WHO RECEIVED THE LIVING WORDS TO GIVE TO US,
39 unto whom OUR FATHERS WOULD NOT BECOME OBEDIENT, BUT THRUST AWAY,and in their hearts they turned back to Mitsrayim,
40 saying to Aharon, ‘Make us mighty ones to go before us, for this Mosheh who led us out of the land of Mitsrayim, we do not know what has become of him.’
41 “And they made a calf in those days, and brought an offering to the idol, and were rejoicing in the works of their own hands.
42 “So Elohim turned and gave them up to worship the host of the heaven, as it has been written in the book of the Prophets, ‘Did you bring slaughtered beasts and offerings unto Me during forty years in the wilderness, O house of Yisra’el?
43 ‘And you took up the tent of Molek, and the star of your mighty one Kiyyun, images which you made to bow before them. Therefore I shall remove you beyond Babel.’
44 “The Tent of Witness was with our fathers in the wilderness, as He appointed, instructing Mosheh to make it according to the pattern that he had seen,
45 which our fathers, having received it in turn, also brought with Yehoshua into the land possessed by the gentiles, whom Elohim drove out before the face of our fathers until the days of David,
46 who found favor before Elohim and asked to find a dwelling for the Elohim of Yaʽaqob,
47 but Shelomoh built Him a house.
48 “However, the Most High does not dwell in dwellings made with hands, as the prophet says:
49 ‘The heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool. What house shall you build for Me? says Yahuah,or what is the place of My rest?
50 ‘Has My hand not made all these?’
51 “You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Set-apart Spirit, as your fathers did, you also do.

Yahuchanon 15:1-6
1 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the gardener.
2 “EVERY BRANCH IN ME THAT BEARS NO FRUIT HE TAKES AWAY. And every branch that bears fruit He prunes, so that it bears more fruit.
3 “You are already clean because of the Word which I have spoken to you.
4 “Stay in Me,and I stay in you. As the branch is unable to bear fruit of itself,unless it stays in the vine, so neither you, unless you stay in Me.
5 “I am the vine,you are the branches. He who stays in Me, and I in him, he bears much fruit. Because without Me you are able to do naught!
6 “If anyone does not stay in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up. And they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

Romans 11:7-28
7 What then? Yisra’el has not obtained what it seeks, but the chosen did obtain it, and the rest were hardened.
8 As it has been written, “Yahuah has given them a spirit of deep sleep, eyes not to see and ears not to hear, unto this day.”
9 David also says, “Let their table become for a snare, and for a trap, and for a stumbling-block and a recompense to them,
10 let their eyes be darkened, not to see, and bow down their back always.”
11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Let it not be!But BY THEIR FALL DELIVERANCE HAS COME TO THE GENTILES, to provoke them to jealousy.
12 And if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the gentiles, how much more their completeness!
13 For I speak to you, the gentiles, inasmuch as I am an emissary to the gentiles, I esteem my service,
14 if somehow I might provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them.
15 For if their casting away is the restoration to favor of the world,what is their acceptance but life from the dead?
16 Now if the first-fruit is set-apart, the lump is also. And if the root is set-apart, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, have been grafted in among them, and came to share the root and fatness of the olive tree,
18 do not boast against the branches. And if you boast, remember: you do not bear the root, but the root bears you!
19 You shall say then, “The branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.”
20 Good! By unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by belief. Do not be arrogant, BUT FEAR.

Exodus 20:20

20 And Mosheh said to the people, “Do not fear, for Elohim has come to prove you, and IN ORDER THAT HIS FEAR BE BEFORE YOU, so that you do not sin.”

21 For if Elohim did not spare the natural branches, He might not spare you either.
22 See then the kindness and sharpness of Elohim: on those who fell sharpness, but toward you kindness, if you continue in His kindness,otherwise you also shall be cut off.
23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, shall be grafted in, for Elohim is able to graft them in again.
24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature,and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree, how much more shall these who are the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
25 For I do not wish you to be ignorant of this secret, brothers, lest you should be wise in your own estimation, that hardening in part has come over Yisra’el, until the completeness of the gentiles has come in. .
26 And so all Yisra’el shall be saved, as it has been written, “THE DELIVERER SHALL COME OUT OF TSIYON, and He shall turn away wickedness from Yaʽaqob,
27 and this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins.”
28 Truly, as regards the Good News they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.

Zekaryah 2:10-11
10 “Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Tsiyon! For look, I am coming, and shall dwell in your midst,” declares Yahuah.
11 “And many gentiles shall be joined to Yahuah in that day, and they shall become My people. And I shall dwell in your midst. And you shall know that Yahuah of hosts has sent Me to you.

Yahuchanon 14:6
6 Yahusha said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Return to “Discussion Forum”