"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Two H(h)ouses, two W(w)isdoms both obtaining children

Moderator: Watchman555

Nate Heffley

Two H(h)ouses, two W(w)isdoms both obtaining children

Postby Nate Heffley » 11 Feb 2015, 19:27

Shalom, I think we’ve all seen the "wisdom" from Proverbs 9:1 being brought to holding a variety of good works. This is just another perspective far from being in line with claiming anything good in what this “wisdom” “establishes”. Please reason these matters out with Him. Absolutely all reproving in His Word is welcome.

“And the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which יהוה Elohim had made..”

Eze 28:17 “Your heart was lifted up because of your loveliness, >>you corrupted your wisdom<< for the sake of your splendour. I threw you to the earth, I laid you before sovereigns, to look at you.

Mat_10:16 “See, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.

Pro_15:25 יהוה tears down the house of the proud..

Pro 9:1 Wisdom has built >her house< >She has< hewn out its seven columns,
Pro 9:2 >She has< slaughtered her meat, >She has< mixed her wine, >She has< also prepared her table.
Pro 9:3 >She has< sent out her young women, She cries out from the highest places of the city:
Pro 9:4 “Who is simple? Let him turn in here!” As for him who lacks heart, she says to him,
Pro 9:5 “Come, eat of >my bread< and drink of the >wine I have mixed<.”

Act 7:41 “And they made a calf in those days, and brought an offering to the idol, and were rejoicing in >>the works of their own hands.<<
Act 7:42 “So Elohim turned and GAVE THEM UP TO WORSHIP THE HOST OF THE HEAVEN (7 Gregorian established planetary named days/light), as it has been written in the book of the Prophets, ‘Did you bring slaughtered beasts and offerings unto Me during forty years in the wilderness, O house of Yisra’ĕl?

“Wisdom has built her house”

Built~ H1129
בּנה
bânâh
baw-naw'
A primitive root; to build (literally and figuratively): - (begin to) build (-er), >>obtain children<<, make, repair, set (up), X surely.

“She has hewn out its seven columns”

seven~ H7651
שׁבעה שׁבע
sheba‛ shib‛âh
sheh'-bah, shib-aw'
From H7650; a primitive cardinal number; seven (as the sacred full one); also (adverbially) seven times; by implication >>a week<<; by extension an indefinite number: - (+ by) seven ([-fold], -s, [-teen, -teenth], -th, times). Compare H7658.

Columns~ H5982
עמּד עמּוּד
‛ammûd ‛ammûd
am-mood', am-mood'
From H5975; a column (as standing); also a stand, that is, platform: - X apiece, pillar.

From H5975
עמד
‛âmad
aw-mad'
A primitive root; to stand, in various relations (literally and figuratively, intransitively and transitively): - abide (behind), appoint, arise, cease, confirm, continue, dwell, be employed, endure, establish, leave, make, ordain, be [over], place, (be) present (self), raise up, remain, repair, + serve, set (forth, over, -tle, up), (make to, make to be at a, with-) stand (by, fast, firm, still, up), (be at a) stay (up), tarry.

Looks like through her own belief using her own hands she has set up her own week and established it/appointed it.. As appose to establishing what He established and what He appointed. Compare the meaning of "establish" in regards to His Torah with the meaning of her "columns"..

Rom_3:31 Do we then nullify the Torah through the belief? Let it not be! On the contrary, we establish the Torah.

Establish~ G2476
ἵστημι
histēmi
his'-tay-mee
A prolonged form of a primary word στάω staō (of the same meaning, and used for it in certain tenses); to stand (transitively or intransitively), used in various applications (literally or figuratively): - abide, appoint, bring, continue, covenant, establish, hold up, lay, present, set (up), stanch, stand (by, forth, still, up). Compare G5087.

“Wisdom” has her slaughtered meat, her wine, her table and all under her self-appointed/established week she built/obtained children in. Directly apposing His Wisdom.

Luk 22:29 “And I covenant for you, as My Father covenanted for Me, a reign,
Luk 22:30 to eat and drink at My table, in My reign, and to sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Yisra’ĕl.”

Hag 1:4 “Is it time for you yourselves to dwell in your panelled houses, and this House be in ruins?”
Hag 1:5 And now, thus said יהוה of hosts, “>>>Consider your ways!<<<

Isa_55:8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,” declares יהוה.

Isa 58:13 “If you do turn back your foot from the Sabbath, from doing your pleasure on My set-apart day, and shall call the Sabbath ‘a delight,’ the set-apart day of יהוה ‘esteemed,’ and shall esteem it, not doing your own ways, nor finding your own pleasure, nor speaking >your own words,
Isa 58:14 then you shall delight yourself in יהוה. And I shall cause you to ride on the heights of the earth, and feed you with the inheritance of Yaaqob your father. For the mouth of יהוה has spoken!”

Gen 1:14 And Elohim said, “Let lights come to be in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and >>appointed times<<, and for days and years,

Lev 23:2 “Speak to the >>children of Yisra’ĕl<<, and say to them, ‘The appointed times of יהוה, which you are to proclaim as set-apart gatherings, My appointed times, are these:
Lev 23:3 ‘>>Six days work/serve is done<<, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, a set-apart gathering. You do no work, it is a Sabbath to יהוה in all your dwellings.

Did He not appoint the time of 6 working days prior to His appointed time of the 7th day?

Psa_104:19 He made the moon for appointed times; The sun knows its going down.
Psa_89:37 “Like the moon, it is >>>established forever<<<, And the witness in the heaven is steadfast.” Selah.

Exo 23:12 “Six days you are to do your work, and on the seventh day you rest, in order that your ox and your donkey might rest, and the son of your female servant and the sojourner be refreshed.

Who’s day is it then? Couldn’t we suppose it to be to who’s appointing we claim?

Exo 23:13 “And in all that I have said to you take heed. And make no mention of the name of other mighty ones, let it not be heard from your mouth.

Is He asking us to speak these to bring our hearts to wisdom?

http://www.pantheon.org/miscellaneous/origin_days.html

Or these in to bring our hearts to wisdom?

Psa_90:12 Teach us to >number our days<, And let us bring the heart to wisdom.

Numbering is not counting. Numbering is applying given appointed aspects and staying in line with each appointment given. Counting what is to be numbered is a train running over everything in its path.

Eze_46:1 ‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “The gate of the inner courtyard facing east is shut the six days of work, but on the Sabbath it is opened, and on the day of the New Moon it is opened.

TEACH US TO NUMBER OUR DAYS, AND LET US BRING THE HEART TO WISDOM

New Moon gates opened
6 working gates closed
7th day following His appointed 6 working gates opened..

What then do we do with any “extra” days at the end of a month? Who appointed days as "extra"? Why not continue in EXACTLY what we are told to do? After we number 6 working days and come to His numbered 7th, we rest. What about 1 “extra” day? That can’t be?! Why not ask ourselves “Who says it’s extra”? Work it if it's a work day. When you work 6 then rest..

Isa_55:8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,” declares יהוה.

Pro 9:12 If you have become wise, You have become wise for yourself, And if you have scoffed, You alone bear it.
Pro 9:13 A foolish woman is loud, Simple, and without knowledge.
Pro 9:14 For she has seated herself At the door of >>her house<<, On a seat by the highest places of the city,
Pro 9:15 To call to those who pass by, Who go straight on their way:
Pro 9:16 “Who is simple? Let him turn in here.” And as for him who lacks heart, she says to him,
Pro 9:17 “Stolen waters are sweet, And bread eaten in secret is pleasant.”
Pro 9:18 But he does not know that the dead are there, Her guests are in the depths of the grave.
Pro 7:21 With her many words she leads him astray, With her smooth lips she seduces him.
Pro 7:22 He goes after her immediately, Like an ox he goes to the slaughter, And as in chains, a fool to the punishment,
Pro 7:23 Till an arrow strikes through his liver; Like a bird rushing into a snare, And did not know it would take his life.
Pro 7:24 And now, listen to me, >>you children<<; Pay attention to the words of my mouth:
Pro 7:25 Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways, Do not go astray in her paths.
Pro 7:26 For many are the wounded she has caused to fall, And numerous all her slain ones.
Pro 7:27 Her house is the way to the grave, Going down to the rooms of death.

NOW,LISTEN TO ME YOU CHILDREN “Wisdom has built her house”

Built~ H1129
בּנה
bânâh
baw-naw'
A primitive root; to build (literally and figuratively): - (begin to) build (-er), >>obtain children<<, make, repair, set (up), X surely.

Lev 23:2 “Speak to the >>children of Yisra’ĕl<<, and say to them, ‘The appointed times of יהוה, which you are to proclaim as set-apart gatherings, My appointed times, are these:

Lev 23:3 ‘>>Six days work/serve is done<<, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, a set-apart gathering. You do no work, it is a Sabbath to יהוה in all your dwellings.

In all brotherly love, Shalom
Be at peace among yourselves. And we appeal to you, brothers warn those who are disorderly, encourage the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone Rejoice always, pray without ceasing

Return to “Discussion Forum”