"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Has Elohim not chosen the poor of this world

Moderator: Watchman555

Chayil_Ishshah

Has Elohim not chosen the poor of this world

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 23 Mar 2014, 18:39

Rev 3:18 “I advise you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, so that you become rich; and white garments, so that you become dressed, so that the shame of your nakedness might not be shown; and anoint your eyes with ointment, so that you see.

Psa 19:7 The Torah of Yahuah is perfect, bringing back the being; The witness of Yahuah is trustworthy, making wise the simple;
Psa 19:8 The orders of Yahuah are straight, rejoicing the heart; The command of Yahuah is clear, enlightening the eyes;
Psa 19:9 The fear of Yahuah is clean, standing forever; The right-rulings of Yahuah are true, They are righteous altogether,
Psa 19:10 More desirable than gold, Than much fine gold; And sweeter than honey and the honeycomb.

Psa 119:69 The proud have forged a lie against me, With all my heart I observe Your orders.
Psa 119:70 Their heart has become like fat, Without feeling; I have delighted in Your Torah.
Psa 119:71 It was good for me that I was afflicted, That I might learn Your laws.
Psa 119:72 The Torah of Your mouth is better to me Than thousands of gold and silver pieces.

Psa 119:127 Therefore I have loved Your commands More than gold, even fine gold!
Psa 119:128 Therefore all Your orders I count as right; I have hated every false way.

Pro 30:5 Every Word of Eloah is tried; He is a shield to those taking refuge in Him.

Mat 5:3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, because theirs is the reign of the heavens.
Mat 5:4 “Blessed are those who mourn, because they shall be comforted.
Mat 5:5 “Blessed are the meek, because they shall inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, because they shall be filled.
Mat 5:7 “Blessed are the compassionate, because they shall obtain compassion.
Mat 5:8 “Blessed are the clean in heart, because they shall see Elohim.
Mat 5:9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, because they shall be called sons of Elohim.
Mat 5:10 “Blessed are those persecuted for righteousness’ sake, because theirs is the reign of the heavens.
Mat 5:11 “Blessed are you when they reproach and persecute you, and falsely say every wicked word against you, for My sake.
Mat 5:12 “Rejoice and be glad, because your reward in the heavens is great. For in this way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

1Sa 2:7 “Yahuah makes poor and makes rich, He brings low and lifts up.
1Sa 2:8 “He raises the poor from the dust, He lifts the needy from the dunghill, to sit with princes, and make them inherit a throne of esteem. For the supports of the earth belong to Yahuah, and He has set the world upon them.

Psa 109:30 I greatly thank Yahuah with my mouth, And I praise Him in the midst of the throng.
Psa 109:31 For He stands at the right hand of the poor, To save from those judging his being.

Pro_16:19 Better to be lowly in spirit with the poor, Than to divide the spoil with the proud.

Pro_17:5 He who mocks the poor reproaches his Maker; He who rejoices at calamity does not go unpunished.

Pro_28:6 Better is the poor who walks in his integrity Than one perverse in his ways, who is rich.

Isa_14:32 And what does one answer the messengers of a nation? “That Yahuah has founded Tsiyon, and the poor of His people take refuge in it.”

Isa_25:4 For You shall be a refuge to the poor, a refuge to the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm, a shade from the heat. For the spirit of the ruthless is like a storm against a wall.

Eze_16:49 “See, this was the crookedness of your sister Sedom: She and her daughter had pride, sufficiency of bread, and unconcerned ease. And she did not help the poor and needy.

Luk_6:20 And He, lifting up His eyes toward His taught ones, said, “Blessed are the poor, because yours is the reign of Elohim.

Luk 14:7 And He spoke a parable to those who were invited, when He noted how they chose the best places, saying to them:
Luk 14:8 “When you are invited by anyone to a wedding feast, do not sit down in the best place, lest one more distinguished than you be invited by him,
Luk 14:9 and he who invited you and him come and say to you, ‘Give this one place,’ and then you begin with shame to take the last place.
Luk 14:10 “Rather, when you are invited, go and sit down in the last place, so that when he who invited you comes he shall say to you, ‘Friend, come up higher.’ Then you shall have esteem in the presence of those who sit at the table with you.
Luk 14:11 “For everyone who is exalting himself shall be humbled, and he who is humbling himself shall be exalted.”
Luk 14:12 And He also said to him who invited Him, “When you give a dinner or a supper, do not ask your friends, nor your brothers, nor your relatives, nor your rich neighbors, lest they also invite you back, and you be repaid.
Luk 14:13 “But when you give a feast, invite poor ones, crippled ones, lame ones, blind ones,
Luk 14:14 and you shall be blessed, because they do not have to repay you. For you shall be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.”

Jas 2:1 My brothers, do not hold the belief of our Master Yahusha Messiah, the Master of esteem, with partiality.
Jas 2:2 For if there should come into your meeting a man with gold rings, in a splendid robe, and there should also come in a poor one dressed in rags,
Jas 2:3 and you pay attention to the one wearing the splendid robe and say to him, “You sit here in a good place,” and say to the poor one, “You stand there,” or, “Sit here by my feet,”
Jas 2:4 have you not discriminated among yourselves, and become judges with wicked thoughts?
Jas 2:5 Listen, my beloved brothers: Has Elohim not chosen the poor of this world, rich in belief and heirs of the reign which He promised to those who love Him?
Jas 2:6 But you have shown disrespect towards the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts?
Jas 2:7 Do they not blaspheme that good Name by which you are called?
Jas 2:8 If you truly accomplish the sovereign law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbour as yourself,” you do well,
Jas 2:9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, being found guilty by the Torah as transgressors.
Jas 2:10 For whoever shall guard all the Torah, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
Jas 2:11 For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of Torah.
Jas 2:12 So speak and so do as those who are to be judged by a Torah of freedom.
Jas 2:13 For the judgment is without compassion to the one who has shown no compassion. And compassion boasts over judgment.
Repent, for the reign of the heavens is at hand.

Chayil_Ishshah

Re: Has Elohim not chosen the poor of this world

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 23 Mar 2014, 18:42

Isa 25:4 For You shall be a refuge to the poor, a refuge to the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm, a shade from the heat. For the spirit of the ruthless is like a storm against a wall.

ruth·less

adjective
adjective: ruthless

having or showing no pity or compassion for others.

Jas 2:13 For the judgment is without compassion to the one who has shown no compassion. And compassion boasts over judgment.
Repent, for the reign of the heavens is at hand.

Return to “Discussion Forum”