"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

The beginning of His way, As the first of His works of old

Moderator: Watchman555

Watchman555

The beginning of His way, As the first of His works of old

Postby Watchman555 » 10 Mar 2014, 02:56

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fs_J34cqKc[/youtube]

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

There is no doubt that Yahusha being the right hand of the Father is the 'I Am' in the 'old testament', and even further back understanding that Yahusha is the Word that became flesh means He is the spokesman of the Father, He is the same one that spoke with Moshe, but we have to remember that when we are talking about Yahuah in the old testament that we are talking about the Father and the Son. Kind of referring to a father and a son in the physical with the same last name. They are both using the same last name - Abba Yahuah (Father), Ben Yahuah (Son).

This is a good example:

Gen 19:24 And יהוה rained sulphur and fire on Seḏom and Amorah, from יהוה out of the heavens.
Gen 19:25 So He overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground.

Notice we have two Yahuahs being spoken of here? The Son came to do the Father's will. The Father's will was for His Son to be a creator/co-creator with Him. Everything was created according to His Father's instructions. Much like a son would run his father's business. Yahusha being the right hand, the hand of strength, the word, is the creative process taking place from His Father in His stead. This is not to say that the Son is greater than the Father, as Yahusha said, "The Father is greater than I."

Pro 8:22 “Yahuah possessed me, The beginning of His way, As the first of His works of old.
Pro 8:23 “I was set up ages ago, at the first, Before the earth ever was.
Pro 8:24 “When there were no depths I was brought forth, When there were no springs heavy with water.
Pro 8:25 “Before mountains were sunk, Before the hills, I was brought forth,
Pro 8:26 “Before He had made the earth and the fields, Or the first dust of the world.
Pro 8:27 “When He prepared the heavens, I was there, When He decreed a vault on the face of the deep,
Pro 8:28 “When He set the clouds above, When He made the fountains of the deep strong,
Pro 8:29 “When He gave to the sea its limit, So that the waters would not transgress His command, When He decreed the foundations of the earth,
Pro 8:30 >>“Then I was beside Him, a master workman,<< And I was His delight, day by day Rejoicing before Him all the time,
Pro 8:31 “Rejoicing in the world, His earth; And my delights were with the sons of men.

Joh 8:56 “Your father Aḇraham was glad that he should see My day, and >>he saw it<< and did rejoice.”
Joh 8:57 The Yehuḏim, therefore, said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Aḇraham?”
Joh 8:58 Yahusha said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Aḇraham came to be, I am.

Gen 18:1 And Yahuah appeared to him by the terebinth trees of Mamrĕ, while he was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day.
Gen 18:2 So he lifted his eyes and looked, and saw three men standing opposite him. And when he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground,
Gen 18:3 and said, “יYahuah, if I have now found favor in Your eyes, please do not pass Your servant by.
Gen 18:4 “Please let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree.
Gen 18:5 “And let me bring a piece of bread and refresh your hearts, and then go on, for this is why you have come to your servant.” And they said, “Do as you have said.”
Gen 18:6 So Aḇraham ran into the tent to Sarah and said, “Hurry, make ready three measures of fine flour, knead it and make cakes.”
Gen 18:7 And Aḇraham ran to the herd, took a tender and good calf, gave it to a young man, and he hurried to prepare it.
Gen 18:8 And he took curds and milk and the calf which he had prepared, and set it before them, and he stood by them under the tree as they ate.

Joh 6:46 “Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from Elohim – He has seen the Father.

Joh 14:9 Yahusha said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father, and how do you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

“before Aḇraham came to be, >>>I am.”<<<

Exo 3:14 And Elohim said to Mosheh, “I am that which I am.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Yisra’ĕl, ‘I am has sent me to you.’ ”

Joh 8:59 Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Yahusha was hidden and went out of the Set-apart Place, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

“before Aḇraham came to be, >>>I am.”<<<

Thats why they were going to stone him...

Return to “Discussion Forum”