"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Son of Destruction

Moderator: Watchman555

Watchman555

Son of Destruction

Postby Watchman555 » 05 Mar 2014, 18:21

Isa 14:1 Because Yahuah has compassion on Yaʽaqoḇ, and shall again choose Yisra’ĕl, and give them rest in their own land. And the strangers shall join them, and they shall cling to the house of Yaʽaqoḇ.
Isa 14:2 And peoples shall take them and bring them to their own place. And the house of Yisra’ĕl shall possess them for servants and female servants in the land of Yahuah. And they shall make captives of their captors, and rule over their oppressors.
Isa 14:3 And it shall be, in the day Yahuah gives you rest from your sorrow, and from your trouble and the hard service in which you were made to serve,
Isa 14:4 that you shall take up this proverb against the sovereign of Baḇel, and say, “How the oppressor has ceased, the gold-gatherer ceased!
Isa 14:5 “Yahuah has broken the staff of the wrong, the scepter of the rulers,
Isa 14:6 he who smote the people in wrath with ceaseless blows, he who ruled the gentiles in displeasure, is persecuted and no one restrains.
Isa 14:7 “All the earth is at rest and at peace, they shall break forth into singing.
Isa 14:8 “Even the cypress trees rejoice over you, and the cedars of Leḇanon, saying, ‘Since you were cut down, no woodcutter has come up against us.’
Isa 14:9 “The grave from beneath is excited about you, to meet you at your coming; it stirs up the dead for you, all the chief ones of the earth; it has raised up from their thrones all the sovereigns of the gentiles.
Isa 14:10 “All of them respond and say to you, ‘Have you also become as weak as we? Have you become like us?
Isa 14:11 ‘Your arrogance has been brought down to the grave, and the sound of your stringed instruments; the maggot is spread under you, and worms cover you.’
Isa 14:12 “How you have fallen from the heavens, O Hĕlĕl, son of the morning! You have been cut down to the ground, you who laid low the gentiles!
Isa 14:13“For you have said in your heart, ‘Let me go up to the heavens, let me raise my throne above the stars of Ěl, and let me sit in the mount of meeting/mo’ed on the sides of the north;
Isa 14:14 let me go up above the heights of the clouds, let me be like the Most High.’
Isa 14:15 “But you are brought down to the grave, to the sides of the Pit.
Isa 14:16 “Those who see you stare at you, and ponder over you, saying, ‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook reigns,
Isa 14:17 who made the world as a wilderness and destroyed its cities, who would not open the house of his prisoners?’
Isa 14:18 “All the sovereigns of the gentiles, all of them, were laid in esteem, everyone in his own house;
Isa 14:19 but you have been thrown from your grave like an abominable branch, like the garment of those who are slain, thrust through with a sword, who go down to the stones of the pit, like a trampled corpse.
Isa 14:20 “You are not joined with them in burial, for you have destroyed your land and slain your people. Let the seed of evil-doers never be mentioned.
Isa 14:21 “Prepare his children for slaughter, because of the crookedness of their fathers, lest they rise up and possess the land, and fill the face of the world with cities.”
Isa 14:22 “And I shall rise up against them,” declares Yahuah of hosts, “and shall cut off from Baḇel the name and remnant, and offspring and descendant,” declares Yahuah.
Isa 14:23 “And I shall make it a possession for the porcupine, and marshes of muddy water; and shall sweep it with the broom of destruction,” declares Yahuah of hosts.

Notice the proverb is given to the sovereign of Babel. This sovereign seems to be one of the Scriptural equivalents to hasatan/Lucifer/Helel/son of the morning. I’ve also bolded what he said in his heart. So it would seem that this is one of the desires of hasatan – to sit in the mount of the meeting on the sides of the north. Let us remember from Babylon the custom of Nimrod, Semeramis, and Tammuz. So that makes Tammuz Nimrod’s son and probably could be referred to as the “Prince of Babel”. And I can assume we understand how Tammuz ties in with christmas and the false date of birth with the Messiah. So if one was to celebrate december 25th unknowingly could be esteeming a false el. So many people celebrate christmas, and christmas is the birth of ‘jesus’/tammuz; in the Christian churches they ask ‘jesus’ to come into their hearts. And remember satan is equivalent to nimrod and tammuz, the reincarnated nimrod to jesus.

So we’ve seen hasatan equated with the sovereign of Babel and Helel- Now notice this is a lamentation for the sovereign of Tsor -

Eze 28:12 “Son of man, take up a lamentation for the sovereign of Tsor, and you shall say to him, ‘Thus said the Master Yahuah, “You were sealing up a pattern, complete in wisdom and perfect in loveliness.
Eze 28:13 “You were in Ěḏen, the garden of Elohim. Every precious stone was your covering: the ruby, topaz, and diamond, beryl, shoham, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald and gold. The workmanship of your settings and mountings was prepared for you on the day you were created.
Eze 28:14 “You were the anointed keruḇ that covered. And I placed you, you were on the set-apart mountain of Elohim. You walked up and down in the midst of stones of fire.
Eze 28:15 “You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, until unrighteousness was found in you.
Eze 28:16 “By the greatness of your trade you became filled with violence within, and you sinned. So I thrust you from the mountain of Elohim, and I destroyed you, O covering keruḇ, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Eze 28:17 “Your heart was lifted up because of your loveliness, you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I threw you to the earth, I laid you before sovereigns, to look at you.
Eze 28:18 “You profaned your set-apart places by your many crookednesses, by the unrighteousness of your trading. Therefore I brought forth fire from your midst. It has devoured you, and I turned you to ashes upon the earth before the eyes of all who see you.
Eze 28:19 “All who knew you among the peoples were astonished at you. Waste you shall be, and cease to be, forever.” ’ ”

I think this is obvious, correct me if I’m wrong, but the sovereign of Tsor seems to be equated to hasatan also. So we saw that the sovereign of Babel who had a son, tammuz, the prince of Babel. And we see the sovereign of Tsor could possibly have a son referred to here as the prince of Tsor.

Eze 28:2 “Son of man, say to the prince of Tsor, ‘Thus said the Master Yahuah, “Because your heart is lifted up, and you say, ‘I am Ěl, I sit in the seat of Elohim, in the heart of the seas,’ whereas you are a man, and not Ěl, though you set your heart as the heart of Elohim!

So who is this prince of Tsor? Consider what he said here. “I am El, I sit in the seat of Elohim, in the heart of the seas”. We know that seas represent peoples and the heart represents the temple area or Yahrushalem, where the temple is located.

1Co 3:16 Do you not know that you are a Dwelling Place of Elohim and that the Spirit of Elohim dwells in you?
1Co 3:17 If anyone destroys the Dwelling Place of Elohim, Elohim shall destroy him. For the Dwelling Place of Elohim is set-apart, which you are.

Who is the son of destruction?

2Th 2:3 Let no one deceive you in any way, because the falling away is to come first, and the man of lawlessness is to be revealed, the son of destruction,
2Th 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called Elohim or that is worshiped, so that he sits as Elohim in the Dwelling Place of Elohim, showing himself that he is Elohim.
2Th 2:5 Do you not remember that I told you this while I was still with you?
2Th 2:6 And now you know what restrains, for him to be revealed in his time.
2Th 2:7 For the secret of lawlessness is already at work – only until he who now restrains comes out of the midst.
2Th 2:8 And then the lawless one shall be revealed, whom the Master shall consume with the Spirit of His mouth and bring to naught with the manifestation of His coming.
2Th 2:9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power and signs and wonders of falsehood,
2Th 2:10 and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth, in order for them to be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this reason Elohim sends them a working of delusion, for them to believe the falsehood,

Let us consider – Yahuah sits on the circle of the earth. Hasatan said he was going to sit in the mount of the meeting/mo’ed on the sides of the north. Another name for Saturn is Chronos or Father Time. Which apparently the ‘Jews’ had a problem with this “deity”. Also,Saturn/Santa Claus lives in the north.Saturn also has a son – known by the Romans as Jupiter; however, the Greeks called him Zeus.

From Wikipedia:

“Astrological Saturn has always been associated with the letter of the law. Gnostics have identified Saturn with the god of Early Scripture, whom they regarded as a tyrannical father, obsessed with rigid enforcement of the law. There is a symbolic link between Saturn and the God of Early Scripture through the use of Saturday. Saturn's Day, the seventh day of Scripture, the holy day of rest.

There is a symbolic connection between a Gnostic conception of the Trinity and Ouranus (Caelus), Saturn and Jupiter. Caelus, the first father figure, was the Roman version of Varuna, the Vedic creator god. Then Saturn castrated Caelus, ending his generative power. Finally, came Jupiter, who, like a Christ figure, was perceived as a savior, so that future generations would not be tyrannized by an obsessed deity.”

Who is the son of destruction? Would not destruction be his father? What are the intentions of the son of destruction? It is he who opposes himself above all that is called Elohim so that he sits as Elohim in the dwelling place of Elohim showing himself that he is Elohim.

What is the possibility that this son of destruction is actually an unclean spirit that stands up inside the human’s temple proclaiming itself to be Elohim? We’ve been warned. Hasatan appears as a messenger of light. But Yahusha said,“Make sure that the light that is in you is not darkness”. So how does one make sure?

See also the post on the 7 mounts.

Return to “Discussion Forum”