"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Misrepresentation of Romans 13

Moderator: Watchman555

Chayil_Ishshah

Misrepresentation of Romans 13

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 12 Jun 2008, 12:21

a.k.a. Wresting Sha'ul's writings to their own destruction.

Homeland Security Enlists Clergy to Quell Public Unrest if Martial Law Ever Declared
SHREVEPORT, LA
Updated: Aug 23, 2007 10:38 PM

Could martial law ever become a reality in America? Some fear any nuclear, biological or chemical attack on U.S. soil might trigger just that. KSLA News 12 has discovered that the clergy would help the government with potentially their biggest problem: Us.
Charleton Heston's now-famous speech before the National Rifle Association at a convention back in 2000 will forever be remembered as a stirring moment for all 2nd Amendment advocates. At the end of his remarks, Heston held up his antique rifle and told the crowd in his Moses-like voice, "over my cold, dead hands."
While Heston, then serving as the NRA President, made those remarks in response to calls for more gun control laws at the time, those words live on. Heston's declaration captured a truly American value: An over-arching desire to protect our freedoms.
But gun confiscation is exactly what happened during the state of emergency following Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, along with forced relocation. U.S. Troops also arrived, something far easier to do now, thanks to last year's elimination of the 1878 Posse Comitatus act, which had forbid regular U.S. Army troops from policing on American soil.
If martial law were enacted here at home, like depicted in the movie "The Siege", easing public fears and quelling dissent would be critical. And that's exactly what the 'Clergy Response Team' helped accomplish in the wake of Katrina.

Dr. Durell Tuberville serves as chaplain for the Shreveport Fire Department and the Caddo Sheriff's Office. Tuberville said of the clergy team's mission, "the primary thing that we say to anybody is, 'let's cooperate and get this thing over with and then we'll settle the differences once the crisis is over.'"
Such clergy response teams would walk a tight-rope during martial law between the demands of the government on the one side, versus the wishes of the public on the other. "In a lot of cases, these clergy would already be known in the neighborhoods in which they're helping to diffuse that situation," assured Sandy Davis. He serves as the director of the Caddo-Bossier Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness.
For the clergy team, one of the biggest tools that they will have in helping calm the public down or to obey the law is the bible itself, specifically Romans 13. Dr. Tuberville elaborated, "because the government's established by the Lord, you know. And, that's what we believe in the Christian faith. That's what's stated in the scripture."
Civil rights advocates believe the amount of public cooperation during such a time of unrest may ultimately depend on how long they expect a suspension of rights might last.

Story by Jeff Ferrell

LINK
Repent, for the reign of the heavens is at hand.

Chayil_Ishshah

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 12 Jun 2008, 12:25

Clergy Response Teams

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, August 16, 2007

A shocking KSLA news report has confirmed the story we first broke last year, that Clergy Response Teams are being trained by the federal government to "quell dissent" and pacify citizens to obey the government in the event of a declaration of martial law.

In May 2006, we exposed the existence of a nationwide FEMA program which is training Pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to "obey the government" in preparation for the implementation of martial law, property and firearm seizures, mass vaccination programs and forced relocation.

A whistleblower who was secretly enrolled into the program told us that the feds were clandestinely recruiting religious leaders to help implement Homeland Security directives in anticipation of a potential bio-terrorist attack, any natural disaster or a nationally declared emergency.

The first directive was for Pastors to preach to their congregations Romans 13, the often taken out of context bible passage that was used by Hitler to hoodwink Christians into supporting him, in order to teach them to "obey the government" when martial law is declared.

It was related to the Pastors that quarantines, martial law and forced relocation were a problem for state authorities when enforcing federal mandates due to the "cowboy mentality" of citizens standing up for their property and second amendment rights as well as farmers defending their crops and livestock from seizure.

It was stressed that the Pastors needed to preach subservience to the authorities ahead of time in preparation for the round-ups and to make it clear to the congregation that "this is for their own good."

Pastors were told that they would be backed up by law enforcement in controlling uncooperative individuals and that they would even lead SWAT teams in attempting to quell resistance.

Though some doubted the accuracy of this report at the time due to its fundamentally disturbing implications, the story has now been confirmed by a KSLA 12 news report, in which participating clergy and officials admit to the existence of the program.

So there you have it - Homeland Security are working with local police departments and religious leaders to prepare for the declaration of martial law and in particular developing techniques they will employ during the crisis to "quell dissent."

Phony Christian leaders are brainwashing their congregations to accept the premise that the totalitarian police state is "of the Lord" and that they should get on their knees and lick jackboots while the round-ups take place as citizens are processed into quarantine zones and detention camps by the National Guard and U.S. troops returning from Iraq.

LINK

Chayil_Ishshah

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 12 Jun 2008, 12:32

Secret FEMA Plan To Use Pastors as Pacifiers in Preparation For Martial Law

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | May 24 2006

A Pastor has come forward to blow the whistle on a nationwide FEMA program which is training Pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to "obey the government" in preparation for a declaration of martial law, property and firearm seizures, and forced relocation.

In March of this year the Pastor, who we shall refer to as Pastor Revere, was invited to attend a meeting of his local FEMA chapter which circulated around preparedness for a potential bio-terrorist attack, any natural disaster or a nationally declared emergency.

The FEMA directors told the Pastors that attended that it was their job to help implement FEMA and Homeland Security directives in anticipation of any of these eventualities. The first directive was for Pastors to preach to their congregations Romans 13, the often taken out of context bible passage that was used by Hitler to hoodwink Christians into supporting him, in order to teach them to "obey the government" when martial law is declared.

It was related to the Pastors that quarantines, martial law and forced relocation were a problem for state authorities when enforcing federal mandates due to the "cowboy mentality" of citizens standing up for their property and second amendment rights as well as farmers defending their crops and livestock from seizure. It was stressed that the Pastors needed to preach subservience to the authorities ahead of time in preparation for the round-ups and to make it clear to the congregation that "this is for their own good."

We have received confirmation from other preachers and Pastors that this program is a nationwide initiative and a literal Soviet model whereby the churches are being systematically infiltrated by government volunteers and used as conduits for martial law training and conditioning. The Pastor was told that over 1,300 counties were already on board.

It falls under the umbrella of the NVOAD program which is training volunteers in a "Peer to Peer" program in a neighborhood setting.

Pastors were told that the would be backed up by law enforcement in controlling uncooperative individuals and that they would even lead SWAT teams in attempting to quell resistance.

"We get the the picture that we're going to be standing at the end of some farmer's lane while he's standing there with his double barrel, saying we have to confiscate your cows, your chickens, your firearms," said Pastor Revere.

The Pastor elaborated on how the directives were being smoke screened by an Orwellian alteration of their names.

"They're not using the term 'quarantine' - this is the term they're going to be using - it's called 'social distancing' don't you like that one," said the Pastor.

He also highlighted how detention camps had been renamed to give them a friendly warm veneer.

"Three months ago it was quarantine and relocation centers and now it's 'community centers' and these are going to be activated at the local schools," he said.

Pastor Revere outlined the plan to carry out mass vaccination and enforced drugging programs in times of crisis such as a bird flu outbreak.

"In the event of an outbreak or a bio-terrorist attack, there'd be a mass vaccination....they have a program nationwide 'Pills in People's Palm In 48 Hours'," said the Pastor who was told that Walmart had been designated as the central outlet of this procedure.

Pastor Revere said that many attendees believed in the necessity of the program and were completely unaware to the motivations behind its true purpose and were offered incentives to become volunteers such as preferential treatment and first access for themselves and their families to vaccines and food shipments in times of emergency.

Which roads to close off after martial law was declared had also already been mapped out.

The precedent for mass gun confiscation in times of real or manufactured emergency was set during Hurricane Katrina when police and national guard patrols forced homeowners even in areas unaffected by the hurricane to hand over their legally owned firearms at gunpoint as is detailed in the video from the link below.

LINK

Click hereto listen to the Pastor's interview on the Alex Jones Show.

cindy

Postby cindy » 14 Jun 2008, 04:02

Let's see what Romans 13 says...

Submit to Government
13Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience' sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God's ministers attending continually to this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

Paul is right.
You are being blessed because you (and us) are being made aware of what is going to happen before it does.
We are not in the "dark".

Rev 13
5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to [fn3] continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every [fn4] tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

All that is happening is YHWH's will.
We have to stop thinking like Jewish Zealots (American Patriots) of the first century (21st century) who were eventually crushed by the Roman legions (US government). Remember the faithful back then were warned and told to flee.

I'm not sure if we are to flee. I can only think of Israel as being the "safe" place, but then again many bad things are going to happen there too. And at this point they do not want anyone moving there unless they are deniers of the Messiah Yahusha. The only way for YHWH to gather us is if we are spread out so I am staying put.

I will wait for the Holy Ruach to guide me.

Cindy

cindy

Postby cindy » 16 Jun 2008, 04:27

Well, something smells fishy in Cedar Rapids, Iowa ...
And it's not the dead carp!

This is my home town and it has been unbelievable to see the house I grew up in let alone the whole city under water.
But, the aftermath here is even more upsetting.

http://gazetteonline.com/

Frankly, this part strikes me as a drill for martial law if you ask me.
These people who want to get back into their homes are being herded like sheep all because of "safety" issues.
Supposedly one firefighter and one resident got "hurt" and so thousands of people are being denied access to their property. Gee, I wonder why we don't outlaw swimming pools because more than one person drowns every year.

Just look at the pictures. Dogs! What in the world do you need dogs for after a flood?
Sniff for gas? People know what gas smells like. Plus all houses had gas shut off and was checked by others.
Dead person? Well, I'm sure they would be found at some point.
Toxic materials? Like what? The whole river is filled with pesticides from the fields. Give me a break!!!!!!!!

So, because of safety thousands are being controlled. Look for the pictures of forced entry and then look at the pictures of "random acts of kindness" such as feeding the poor guinea pig. The people in CR always lock their house when they leave.
Do you think someone could figure out another way other than damaging the door/breaking and entering?

The sight of dogs made me sick. My gut reaction was the Holocaust except "we are here to help you".

These disasters are giving the government an opportunity to take away the rights of the individual temporarily.
I expect the disasters to continue.

Let's pray for strength from the Father to hold us up when it comes to our door.
Cindy

cindy

Postby cindy » 16 Jun 2008, 07:01

CNN has a report too.
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/weather/ ... pstoryview

"I live by a gas station, and the tankers from underground busted up through the ground, so I have gas spilled all around my house and the whole neighborhood," she said.

Ok? We have the Cedar River raging thru town (how much water is that?) and some underground tanks have surfaced (my thinking is they must have been close to empty or why would they buoy like that).

I would like to see a picture of that. Maybe we could cordon off the area affected?!!!
And let the other 9,999 people go home?!!!

Just some thoughts.
Cindy

Chayil_Ishshah

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 17 Jun 2008, 00:27

Here's the first picture I saw:

We don't want you to get hurt and to make sure you don't get hurt, we'll shoot you!

Return to “Discussion Forum”