"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Hello

Moderator: Watchman555

HeHoldsMyHand

Hello

Postby HeHoldsMyHand » 03 Nov 2007, 15:29

Hi everyone and Shabbat Shalom!

Sorry to put this on a Discussion board, but didn't know where else to put it. Just wanted to introduce myself and say I'm glad I found this forum. I discovered this excellent website recently and was a participant of Eliyah's forum, but I didn't realize Watchman555 was Greg from this site until just now.

One thing I did want to ask was whether I would be allowed to participate in the Woman's forum?

Looking forward to discussing Truth with you all.

Lindsey

Chayil_Ishshah

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 03 Nov 2007, 15:59

Ahhh, you've done your detective work.... 8)

He's busted :lol:

Welcome and you will be receiving a confirmation e-mail regarding admittance to the women's forum.

Blessings~

~dawn

kathybyers2000

Greetings

Postby kathybyers2000 » 05 Nov 2007, 13:40

Welcome to the forum HeHoldsMyHand. Glad to see you and all here. This is a wonderful forum where all who are lead by the Ruach are allowed to share their leading with all. I look forward to what you have to share from your own personal journey with YHWH.

shalom,

Kathy

chosen

Postby chosen » 05 Nov 2007, 15:18

Shalom and Welcome!

I think this forum will be more open and we don't have to worry about a subject being "off limits," to certain people.

PRAISE YAHUAH!!!

What a great idea!

~C:D

chosen

Lambchop

Hello everyone

Postby Lambchop » 10 Nov 2007, 04:03

I guess I'm like HeHolds My Hand. I wasn't sure where to place this, so I guess this is where I'm landing. :lol:
My name is Connie, known in Eliyah's group as Yahs_Lamb. I guess I was included in his message that people that believed in keeping the Lunar Sabbaths wouldn't be allowed to post, so bye bye Eliyah's group.
I wasn't taught by man of what I believe, but by my Father, and even that no man can change, and one of them just so happens to be the correct timing of the Sabbath.
I look forward to sharing with you and have told several people of this form and so a couple of them has already joined.
What good topics there is here already.
I love studying Yahs word and finding truth.
Thanks Watchman for opening this disscussion form.
Buy the truth and sell it not. Proverbs 23:23

Watchman555

Welcome

Postby Watchman555 » 10 Nov 2007, 15:02

Shalom Connie and welcome~

We are delighted that you have joined "The Forum". We were kind of hoping that we could coin that term "The Forum", as it does not belong to any man but rather to Yahuah our Elohim and unlike "the Other Forum" or "Tom's Forum" in which he owns and he runs according to his ways. We consider The Forum an assembly and believe that the guidelines for Yahuah's assembly should be observed according to Scripture.

BTW we will allow your username access to the Women's Forum if you would like.

Thanks for joining and we hope to hear from you often.

May the Shalom and love of Yahuah be with you and all of us to guide us in His Truth,

~Greg and dawn

Lambchop

Thanks Greg & Dawn

Postby Lambchop » 11 Nov 2007, 00:39

Thank you for the warm welome. I agree 100 % with you as this should be an Assembly of brothers and sisters in Messiah.
The word "form" is kinda weird isn't it ? I stand corrected :wink:
Thanks for allowing me into the Women's Form. I tried to go there when I first came in to check everything out and couldn't get in. But now I will.

I wanted to ask you Greg and Dawn. You all live in Indiana ?
Hummm ...... I was born and raised in Indiana. Grant County. City of Marion.. I left Indiana in 1979 and only returned to visit family up there.

But as the saying goes down here in Texas..... I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could :lol:
Buy the truth and sell it not. Proverbs 23:23

Return to “Discussion Forum”