"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

2008 Sabbatical Year

Moderator: Watchman555

cindy

Postby cindy » 13 Jun 2008, 06:30

Hello All,

From what I read in Jubiless, ect. there seems to be certain spiritual beings that have been made in charge of the elements
(elemental spirits) and they do what they do. YHWH allows this and sometimes HE commands certain things to be done by them.

Famine, I believe, is made to happen by these spirits on their own unless it is a direct punishment from YHWH for our own correction (His chosen people).

For us who are "in the know" we have insight into some of this.
If we truly believe we are getting close to the endtimes what perfect way to get peoples attention concerning the Land Sabbath than to force people to prepare the year before (storage) and let the land lay fallow on the seventh. If we have this same kind of catastrophic event in 2014-2015 that affects the food chain it is not "some coincidence".
There is no such thing as coincidence when you are part of the Body IMHO.

The US is not going to have a Land Sabbath ever. I believe this is a Sign for Us that YHWH is "making His moves" to teach those with "eyes to see and ears to hear".

Too, anyone caught the fact this is all happening to the biggest corn/grain producer in the US (Iowa) and the biggest wheat producer in the US (Kansas) and the biggest soybean producer (Illinois) during the Grain Pentecost?

Cindy

Return to “Discussion Forum”