"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Grooming for the Kingdom

Moderator: Watchman555

cindy

Postby cindy » 09 May 2008, 06:47

Hello Yahuahreigns,

So sorry about the name mixup, I was under the impression that I was talking to Chuck in my later replies.

Sorry, too, if I came across badly in my last post.

Restoration of the Truth is the goal.

I guess you can call it debating in a way. I am at the point where if I have something to say I put it out there and back it up with what makes sense. We all have been lied to for a such a loooooong time. I need lots of "evidence", before I make a change in worship.

If you and others need concrete proof that Yahshua and the Israelites in First Century Palestine rested on a floating Sabbath I can understand that.
On the other side of the "debate", for a Saturday Sabbath, the only thing that was holding me was the Jewish experience and the antiquity of it. Then I thought what is the difference between that and the christian sunday. We all now what went into trying to legitimize sunday worship, don't we? Sunday worship has been around for almost 2000 years.

Those people were "blinded".
Are the Jewish people any different? Have they not been blinded, as well, in many ways?
There is much we really do not know about those times in the first century. The information coming to light in just the last few years is amazing.
We owe much to the Jewish people for keeping the Torah, but we do not have to follow their errors because of this debt we owe them.

So, I can greatly admire the jewish people, but move on to where the Ruach leads me.

When I decided that it was the right way to go, floating Sabbath, I asked the Father to correct me quickly and without any doubt (but gently) if I was on the wrong track. He has not thus far done any correction. I have been corrected so I know what it is like. That's why I asked for "gently".

Yahuahreigns, have you asked the Father for guidance on this?

Cindy

chuckbaldwin

Postby chuckbaldwin » 09 May 2008, 15:00

cindy wrote:Hello Yahuahreigns,

So sorry about the name mixup, I was under the impression that I was talking to Chuck in my later replies.
Hi Cindy,

This is Chuck, and you WERE talking to me. (At least it was ME answering.) What made you think you weren't?
Sorry, too, if I came across badly in my last post.
You didn't. I just feel that endless back-&-forth debate becomes unfruitful and can eventually cause negative feelings.
Yahuahreigns, have you asked the Father for guidance on this?
In case that question was really meant for me, the answer is YES, EVERY DAY.
Chuck Baldwin
By this shall all men know you are my disciples: if you have love one for another.

cindy

Postby cindy » 10 May 2008, 07:02

Hello Chuck,

Yes, I was confused because I saw YahuahReigns and (posted by chuck) so now I know what happened.
Silly me and silly forum software.

Thanks to Dawn and Greg for getting the forum back up and straightened out.

Cindy

Return to “Discussion Forum”