"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

HisSpace

Moderator: Watchman555

Chayil_Ishshah

HisSpace

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 11 Mar 2008, 12:01

Shalom Everyone!~

TrueGirlPower wrote:The owner of YahSpace told me it was an accident banning me. He only meant to delete my blogs about polygamy, and to delete EVERYTHING I have about the Lunar Sabbath. He is VERY apposed to Lunar Sabbath; which I had know idea of; not shock however. His website is very miss leading; there a question he put for everyone to answer on there own pages; it asked something like 'how do you reckon the Sabbath? fri sundown to sat sundown, by the moon' and some other options. From that, I "thought" he may be open to Yah's true Sabbath.
Adrianne ~

We are on an on-line "community" called HisSpace. http://www.hisspace.cc/
So we sent the 'owner' the following message:

On March 10, 2008 at 9:53 AM, Greg and dawn wrote:
Wondell,

Greetings in Yahusha's Name. A friend of ours lost their ability to post on yahspace because they observed the lunar reckoning of when to keep the Sabbath.

Do you have plans to do such? Can I recommend this place for them?

I'm not asking to start a debate or study; but rather if you see this issue as one that would forbid having a site here.

Thank you for letting us know.

This morning we received the following reply:

PLEASE DO!!!! I don't know what is wrong with Yahspace!!! They have been banning people left and right. That site is out of control. PLEASE tell them they are MORE than welcome to fellowship with us and make this their new home. We embrace those who are within the Body of Messiah regardless of the differences in belief.

Thanks for even considering us

So, if anyone wants to go there for fellowship they are more than welcome. HalleluYah. It is a much safer on-line community than some of the others out there, visually speaking. (If you know what I'm saying) Oh, and apparently, Wondell did a study on the 6-pointed star and has since removed all "star of davids" from the portion of the site he controls/set up.

Love in Messiah,

~dawn

Last edited by Chayil_Ishshah on 21 Feb 2014, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.

Lambchop

Postby Lambchop » 12 Mar 2008, 02:31

that is a pretty neat site. Games and all! (Like I have time to play games )
Have any of you that's joined found any other Lunar Sabbath keepers ?
If not, I hope Greg gets a group going. :D Connie
Buy the truth and sell it not. Proverbs 23:23

chosen

Postby chosen » 12 Mar 2008, 03:15

HALLEL YAHUAH!!!!!

A site that's friendly to loonies!!! :D

i'm glad wondell removed the six-pointed stars, too! whew!!!

ALL PRAISE TO YAHUAH, HE ALONE IS WORTHY!!!!!!!

shalom,

chosen

TrueGirlPower

Postby TrueGirlPower » 19 Mar 2008, 00:25

Yes! I've been on HisSpace since it's started (months before YahSpace).
It's real good and I do enjoy it. :)

If anyone joins, I'm TrueGirlPower. :D

SOOOOOOO glad that he stopped using the 6-pointed star. PRAISE YAH! :)
Adrianne ~

Seeking

HisSpace

Postby Seeking » 24 Mar 2008, 05:14

I just joined HisSpace ~

I've never been apart of a *Space before so i'm not really sure if i'm going to like it or not. I'll admit that I'm not too comfortable with the site. I'm not comfortable with the use of the names J-s and then the six-pointed star is ever prevalent on that site.

Anyhow, we'll see how it goes.

.... TrueGirlPower... I just realized that you are in San Antonio. That's real close to me - in fact I commute to SA for work. We should meet! :)

~Trudie

chosen

Postby chosen » 24 Mar 2008, 15:55

Hey sis!

i am on HISspace, too. i am j.e. invite me to be your friend!

i only saw one "star of d" on the main page. boooooo!!! D;

love ya sis,

chosen

kickme

Postby kickme » 25 Mar 2008, 00:38

I used to be there, I got bored there and yahspace.
So I deleted myself and feel much better :-)
And I'm looking cross-eyed at myspace too >.<

kickme

Postby kickme » 25 Mar 2008, 00:39

and it makes me mad that the ning group makes you sign in or create a profile to see a member's profile. much much >.<

Chayil_Ishshah

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 25 Mar 2008, 12:17

kickme wrote:I used to be there, I got bored there and yahspace.
So I deleted myself and feel much better :-)
And I'm looking cross-eyed at myspace too >.<

Try deleting myspace. I've been after them for about three weeks now to remove ours and Ginnie's. :x

Chayil_Ishshah

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 25 Mar 2008, 12:19

kickme wrote:and it makes me mad that the ning group makes you sign in or create a profile to see a member's profile. much much >.<

That doesn't bother me as much as yahsspace where you had to join in order to read their statement of beliefs!!

kickme

Postby kickme » 25 Mar 2008, 22:12

Isn't there a delete account in your profile settings on myspace?

chuckbaldwin

Postby chuckbaldwin » 26 Mar 2008, 02:11

kickme wrote:Isn't there a delete account in your profile settings on myspace?
Hello kickme,

(Why do you want someone to kick you???)

To answer your question, i think this might work, but obviously i can't try it without cancelling my own account:

1. From your MySpace home page, click "edit profile".
2. From your profile page, click "account settings" (upper right under "classifieds").
3. On your account settings page, click "cancel account" (near bottom of page).

Since i didn't do step 3, i don't know if there's more after that. I didn't want to get on MySpace, but did at the behest of a young friend. It appears to be oriented toward being a "lonely hearts club", with some links going where none of us should be going.
Chuck Baldwin
By this shall all men know you are my disciples: if you have love one for another.

Chayil_Ishshah

Postby Chayil_Ishshah » 26 Mar 2008, 13:09

Ahh, yes, well....I did that. I received the confirmation e-mail. It said 48 hours or so. Wait, wait, wait...

So I send customer "service" a letter - what isn't it deleted? Oh - well, if you go delete everything you have in there and put "remove profile" in the about me section then we know it's really from you (uh, what about the confirmation e-mail??) and then we'll delete the account.

Ok, did that.... wait, wait, wait....

Makes me wonder why it takes so long.....

Although, something occurred through Miss GinYah's profile, so it could just be Yahuah is holding it up for a reason.

~d

kickme

Postby kickme » 27 Mar 2008, 02:12

you don't show up on my friends list, but gin still does, and her page still works.
As far as a social site, until I set my invite thing to need either a last name or my email address to send a friend request, I got so many 'bot' requests for stripper types it was amazing. Now that's fixed.
Basically my myspace is a way to stay in contact with my friends accross the globe. Pretty much that's the only useful function I can find for it.
As far as risque links, I didn't notice because it wasn't associated with what I was doing, but those links are everywhere.

chuckbaldwin

Postby chuckbaldwin » 27 Mar 2008, 05:55

kickme wrote:As far as a social site, until I set my invite thing to need either a last name or my email address to send a friend request, I got so many 'bot' requests for stripper types it was amazing. Now that's fixed.
Thanks for mentioning that. I also have gotten several "friend requests" from strippers & such. I just went and found the thing you mentioned and set it to require name or email address, and also the "CAPTCHA" thing to prevent a spam request.
Chuck Baldwin

By this shall all men know you are my disciples: if you have love one for another.

Return to “Discussion Forum”