"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Feast of Unleavened Bread in Hattiesburg Mississippi

Moderator: Watchman555

LittleKangaDrinkingWine

Feast of Unleavened Bread in Hattiesburg Mississippi

Postby LittleKangaDrinkingWine » 06 Mar 2008, 16:58

Hello Brethren,

Originally I sent out the dates of April 20th through the 27th. After looking at the way the phases of the moon line up in this coming month, I decided it was much closer than I first thought to being a one day new moon, next month (which would be Aviv). So, I called Troy Miller and asked him to inquire of YHWH via the lot ahead of time.

When the upcoming New Moon will be close and thus a tough call, we always ask YHWH what the New Moon will be, a one or two day New Moon period, telling us when the Sabbaths will fall that month.

The answer came back that Aviv will be a one day new moon, which moves the dates that I first gave back one day.

Passover will be held Saturday evening April 19th. The Days of Unleavened Bread will be Sunday April 20th through Saturday April 26th and we'll have a Sabbath service on Sunday the 27th for those lunar Sabbath keepers that will attend.

Now I know there are some who do not believe in casting lots for timing or truth. I'm sorry that you do not, cause YHWH has not failed us yet with answers. He is always correct and we see that in the signs of the heavens that He give us. It always matches up, every time, without fail.

We're looking forward to this up coming Feast. There are about 30 confirmed that are coming and several others that are looking into coming. If you would like to attend but do not have the finances, please let me know. YHWH will always make a way.

I'm sorry for the wrong dates the first time. We're still learning how to read the heavens.

Blessing of YHWH to each one of you,

Joey

chuckbaldwin

Postby chuckbaldwin » 06 Mar 2008, 17:41

Joey,

That will make me a day late getting there, since i have to conduct Passover service here on Sat. evening 4/19. I'll have to travel on the 20th.

Do you still want me to do the music? I need to know before i go get the chorus books copied?
Chuck Baldwin
By this shall all men know you are my disciples: if you have love one for another.

eriqbenel

Postby eriqbenel » 08 Mar 2008, 14:37

Shalom ALL!

For a Scriptural schedule of YHWH's calendar this year, please go to:

ministersnewcovenant.org

and click on the calendar.
Shalom in the name of YHWH,

Eriq

eriqbenel

Postby eriqbenel » 08 Mar 2008, 14:40

I added the bold, but I wanted you all to notice this....

Now I know there are some who do not believe in casting lots for timing or truth. I'm sorry that you do not, cause YHWH has not failed us yet with answers. He is always correct and we see that in the signs of the heavens that He give us. It always matches up, every time, without fail.

Then he wrote:

I'm sorry for the wrong dates the first time. We're still learning how to read the heavens.

LOL!!!! :lol:

Does anyone else see what's wrong with that picture?

Eriq

LittleKangaDrinkingWine

Postby LittleKangaDrinkingWine » 09 Mar 2008, 00:44

Eric,

Why are you always trying to dis me in front of everyone?

The lot was not cast for the dates the first time. I'm sorry I did not make that clear.

I know you think you are always correct on everything, but for us who dare to ackowledge the fact that we have not only been wrong before and do not want to ever be wrong again, we perfer to ask Our Father in Heaven directly for His Appointed Times, when they are in question. I'm sorry if that offends you so much that you feel the need to put us down for doing so.

LKDW

eriqbenel

Postby eriqbenel » 09 Mar 2008, 01:07

LittleKangaDrinkingWine wrote:Eric,

Why are you always trying to dis me in front of everyone?

The lot was not cast for the dates the first time. I'm sorry I did not make that clear.

I know you think you are always correct on everything, but for us who dare to ackowledge the fact that we have not only been wrong before and do not want to ever be wrong again, we perfer to ask Our Father in Heaven directly for His Appointed Times, when they are in question. I'm sorry if that offends you so much that you feel the need to put us down for doing so.

LKDW

Joey,

You wrote it, not me. The heavenly luminaries follow the same patterns as they have since the beginning of time, why would you need to "cast lots" to know when the appointments are? Is there any place in Scripture where YHWH tells you to "cast lots" for this?

I thought it should be clear why I expose you by now.... You guys are leading people into monumental error, and I intended to help as many as I can to avoid it. If you are bold enough to continue teaching that nonsense in front of everyone after we have revealed to you and all of your cohorts the error by several witnesses, then I will be bold enough to expose it to everyone.

I am interested in those whom you may be falsely influencing.

Standing for the people of truth,

Eriq

LittleKangaDrinkingWine

Postby LittleKangaDrinkingWine » 09 Mar 2008, 22:17

UNBELIEVABLE

BrotherArnold

Postby BrotherArnold » 10 Mar 2008, 01:16

eriqbenel wrote:I added the bold, but I wanted you all to notice this....

Then he wrote:

RESPONSE; I think Brother Erick is saying that if the great lights of Genesis 1:14 are for signs/beacons of the appointments, and if so, why cast lots? In other words, we should learn to read the signs if that’s what they are for and not cast lots.

I thought we showed how that lot can be cast to settle strife over who gets what seat etc. but not over doctrine matters.

Brother Arnold
Lunar Sabbaths is one of the most provable doctrines in Scripture...

Brother Arnold
See www.lunarsabbath.info

eriqbenel

Postby eriqbenel » 10 Mar 2008, 02:44

I thought we showed how that lot can be cast to settle strife over who gets what seat etc. but not over doctrine matters.

We did show it. Using lots to decide on a doctrine that the Scriptures already clearly teach is another subtle tool of Satan to deceive people from the truth.

Eriq

chuckbaldwin

Postby chuckbaldwin » 11 Mar 2008, 04:42

Greetings,

I'm not sure exactly how Joey & Troy calculate their new moon day, so i don't know why they saw the need to cast lots. But i CAN explain the rare (1/1440 chance) occasion where i would cast lots.

If the USNO time of the lunar conjunction (LC) is nowhere close to the time i estimate as Jerusalem's sunset (JS) on that day, then i don't need to cast lots, since it's obvious that the LC is either well before or after JS. But if the timing is close, then i look to see the exact time of JS, and if it lists the LC as the same minute as JS, then i would cast lots asking whether the LC was BEFORE or AFTER JS within that minute.

In this case, casting lots isn't for doctrine, it's for the timing of an event that we don't have precise enough information to make a determination.
Chuck Baldwin

By this shall all men know you are my disciples: if you have love one for another.

kathybyers2000

Candor or ridicule?

Postby kathybyers2000 » 11 Mar 2008, 13:12

eriqbenel wrote:I added the bold, but I wanted you all to notice this....

Then he wrote:

Ridicule. May none of us kick a brother who is knealing before the throne confessing his own error in understanding.

Shalom,

Kathy

eriqbenel

Postby eriqbenel » 11 Mar 2008, 15:04

Ridicule. May none of us kick a brother who is knealing before the throne confessing his own error in understanding.

Shalom,

Kathy

One cannot approach worship to the Father in any way they see fit or in their "own understanding". We must worship how HE says worship. This is the problem Cain had from the very beginning.

"The time is coming and now is, when the TRUE worshipers must worship YHWH. And they that worship Him MUST worship Him in spirit and in TRUTH"

Normally, I would agree with you, Kathy. But this is not entirely the case with Joey. We are not talking about a novice, or a person who doesn't know any better. We have gone through the process with him. "Ridicule" is the clearest way to exposed the "ridiculous".

Let's say you know a person who is traveling and they are in need of some direction. You, having traveled the roads before, advise the person which way is a good way to go and which way is dangerous. After having heard your advice. This person not only refuses to listen and decides to go the dangerous way, they also tell others to travel the dangerous route as well, putting lives in danger.

Knowing this, do you sit back and watch as you see many traveling down the dangerous road, believing they are just using their own understanding? OR do you cry out, "stop!" Tell all that you can not to listen to the other person and advice them of his wrong advice?

I am certain the Scriptures would have us do the latter... There IS a such thing as "right" and "wrong", "true" and "false". The measure is the Scripture. You don't have to like me, but if the Scripture is contrary to your understanding, then you should know that. And if you refuse to alter course, then your error should be exposed so that others can take heed.

Some have said, "I believe in the truth, but I don't believe in 'Eriq's' version of the truth". I believe this is said because some don't like my style. Sorry about that. But for the sake of one's own salvation, I suggest that we take what is taught and see if it lines up with Scripture, style notwithstanding.

YHWH used a prostitute, a criminal and even a DONKEY to speak the truth. The source of the truth is not the most important thing, the truth of the truth is the most important thing, even cloaked in "ridicule".

Eriq

kathybyers2000

You work to justify ridicule

Postby kathybyers2000 » 11 Mar 2008, 16:21

Shalom Eriq.

I do not use ridicule as any form of witnessing. It does nothing good for the glory of YHWH. I am sorry that you feel you must defend your self to ridicule others on any matter. Can you please show me what scriptural verses you use to support your way? If you cannot show one example of a righteous one ridiculing another to encourage that one to seek greater truth, then your actions in this are unjust.

As far as, "saving" others from certain doom, it is not my place to chase after others laughing at their expense. If I KNOW that a person is doing something that is against the will of YHWH I will certainly encourage them to seek the Truth. And then I will go away and pray, in private, to YHWH, leaving that one in the very capable hands of our Father in heaven. What I will not do is beat them with the word and push them further from the truth with my manner (spiritual fruits). However, you are discussing the matter of timing with those whom YHWH has chosen. Thus, it is better glory for YHWH if you understand that HE is the Master of us all and is working to reveal ALL things to ALL of us in HIS time, not yours. If you have enough faith, you can pray for any one and trust that YHWH will reach them. This has saved the people of YHWH for thousands of years, because one man had enough faith to trust in the heavenly Father.

You are pointing your finger, quickly, at others here and in many words saying that they are satans children and working to turn others from YHWH. I am sorry that you believe this about your own brethren. What kingdom do you dwell in if you believe such? Do you believe that you have all truth? If you ever kept a sabbath on Saturday, did you believe that you had all truth then? Was there ever a time when you did not keep a sabbath? And if so, was there somebody there to ridicule you? And if not, do you believe that somebody publicly laughing loudly at you would have pointed you to greater truth?

What manner of love is this? When my heart was poisoned, I turned to this manner believing that I was loving others, however, my repentant heart knows that this is no manner of love, but is destructive and leaves no glory for YHWH.

Ridicule is NOT a fruit of the Ruach haKodesh. I encourage you to be removed completely from such manner and be corrected by your Father in heaven who loves you and has plans to prosper you.

Brother, please receive this message in the TRUE manner in which it is delivered, love.

Shalom,

Kathy

eriqbenel

Re: You work to justify ridicule

Postby eriqbenel » 11 Mar 2008, 18:22

kathybyers2000 wrote:Shalom Eriq.

I do not use ridicule as any form of witnessing. It does nothing good for the glory of YHWH. I am sorry that you feel you must defend your self to ridicule others on any matter. Can you please show me what scriptural verses you use to support your way? If you cannot show one example of a righteous one ridiculing another to encourage that one to seek greater truth, then your actions in this are unjust.

Dear kathy,

You misunderstand me. I am not using ridicule to defend myself. I just pointed out something which was "ridiculous" in defense of the Scripture.

As far as Scriptural example - How about Eliyah ridiculing the prophets of Baal? How about Messiah ridiculing the Pharisees? How about the Apostle Paul ridiculing the those who abandoned him?

It is not so easy to accuse them of ridicule, is it? But that's exactly what they did.

In fact, what I did is no different than what you are doing to me right now.

As far as, "saving" others from certain doom, it is not my place to chase after others laughing at their expense.

Never said it was... my dear. Actually, I genuinely thought the blatant contradiction was a little bit funny.

If I KNOW that a person is doing something that is against the will of YHWH I will certainly encourage them to seek the Truth. And then I will go away and pray, in private, to YHWH, leaving that one in the very capable hands of our Father in heaven.

That's all just fine if that's what you choose to do, but the Scripture is clear on what the process is for such things. And what you have just described is not it. It may not be your calling or your role, but that doesn't mean it isn't mine. In the body of Messiah, I am glad to know He has called people to play that role.

What I will not do is beat them with the word and push them further from the truth with my manner (spiritual fruits).

Again, normally I would agree. But you are really entering this matter late. This issue has been in effect for quite some time and I assure you it did not begin that way. At this point, I am not pushing anyone away from the truth. I would view it as exposing those who are teaching falsely in order to help those who might follow.

However, you are discussing the matter of timing with those whom YHWH has chosen. Thus, it is better glory for YHWH if you understand that HE is the Master of us all and is working to reveal ALL things to ALL of us in HIS time, not yours. If you have enough faith, you can pray for any one and trust that YHWH will reach them. This has saved the people of YHWH for thousands of years, because one man had enough faith to trust in the heavenly Father.

Sister I pray for this man daily and I have told him so. But that isn't the point. YHWH has called us (people) as instruments of righteousness. To teach, preach, judge, rebuke, all matters in the body of Messiah. I don't subscribe to the idea that we in the body are supposed to allow everyone to do their own thing, teach their own understanding, lead people in their own way and just sit back and let YHWH deal with it. That is not what the Scripture says to do.

You are pointing your finger, quickly, at others here and in many words saying that they are satans children and working to turn others from YHWH.

That is a falsehood. What "many" are you talking about? I have never called ANYBODY "satans child". That is just a lie (maybe I should say "false accusation" if "lie" sounds to harsh) What I did do is mention that some are promoting "satanic doctrine".

You are pointing your finger a little too quickly as well, and with inaccurate statements to boot.

I am sorry that you believe this about your own brethren. What kingdom do you dwell in if you believe such?

I don't believe this about the "brethren". And never said I did. You falsely accuse me.

Do you believe that you have all truth?

Not at all. But I believe I have as much truth as I have. I believe the Scripture contains all the truth, let's all learn to agree with it. The more one agrees with the Scripture, the more truth they will have. What's so bad about that?

If you ever kept a sabbath on Saturday, did you believe that you had all truth then?

Certainly not. Nor do I believe it now. But once I saw it in the Scripture, I did know for sure that we are supposed to keep the Sabbath, whenever it is.

Was there ever a time when you did not keep a sabbath?

Absolutely. I didn't know about the Sabbath then. And I didn't claim to. But what I did know, "Messiah and Him crucified" I taught and upheld.

And if so, was there somebody there to ridicule you? And if not, do you believe that somebody publicly laughing loudly at you would have pointed you to greater truth?

No, I can honestly say that I was not ridiculed. I can say that because I had "ears to hear". And when presented with something I didn't know. I was a "Berean" and used the Scripture to learn. YHWH helped me to be wise enough to listen to those more learned that I am as He does today.

I would not expect anyone to ridicule my ignorance right off the bat. But if I were to continually reject sound doctrine; if I were to publicly begin to teach others my falsehoods as though it was from YHWH, THEN ridicule will certainly find it's place in my life. And it certainly should.

What manner of love is this? When my heart was poisoned, I turned to this manner believing that I was loving others, however, my repentant heart knows that this is no manner of love, but is destructive and leaves no glory for YHWH.

I can't speak on this Kathy. I don't know your situation or your experience. I only know mine. Maybe your heart was poisoned. Mine is not. My heart is genuinely concerned for the lives of those being deceived with bad doctrine

Ridicule is NOT a fruit of the Ruach haKodesh. I encourage you to be removed completely from such manner and be corrected by your Father in heaven who loves you and has plans to prosper you.

Brother, please receive this message in the TRUE manner in which it is delivered, love.

I do receive your statements with love, Kathy. Though I do not agree with all of them. I will make the effort safeguard the sensibilities of the "brethren". I do not plan to sugar coat the error of false teaching. That shouldn't offend anyone except the one doing the teaching and those who subscribe to it.

Eriq

kathybyers2000

Scriptural quote, please

Postby kathybyers2000 » 11 Mar 2008, 19:16

Please do share with all of us here the scriptural example of a righteous man, ANY righteous man laughing at another man who has just confessed his own error. As a berean you will find that there is no use of the word ridicule in the scriptures. The first word that comes to my attention as properly defining ridicule is mock, the next scorn. Mocking and scorning others is not the way of Yahushua. I am sorry that you have been lead to believe such.

Psa 1:1 Blessed 0835 [is] the man 0376 that walketh 01980 not in the counsel 06098 of the ungodly 07563, nor standeth 05975 in the way 01870 of sinners 02400, nor sitteth 03427 in the seat 04186 of the scornful 03887 .

3887 - 1) to scorn, make mouths at, talk arrogantly

a) (Qal)

1) to boast

2) to scorn

b) (Hiphil)

1) to mock, deride

2) to interpret (language)

a) interpreter (participle)

b) ambassador (fig.)

c) (Hithpalpel) to be inflated, scoff, act as a scorner, show oneself a mocker

Lam 1:7 Jerusalem remembered in the days of her affliction and of her miseries all her pleasant things that she had in the days of old, when her people fell into the hand of the enemy, and none did help her: the adversaries saw her, [and] did mock at her sabbaths.

The adversaries are the mockers.

Pro 3:34 Surely he scorneth 03887 the scorners 03887 : but he giveth 05414 grace 02580 unto the lowly 06035 06041.

By this verse whom shall YHWH show grace? The one who confesses their error before all men, or the one who scorns him in doing so?

I am not ridiculing you, brother, by putting "saving" in quotes. It is not your job, or my job, or chucks job, or joeys job to save anybody, but ourselves through a personal one X one relationship with YHWH. Thus, I put the "saving" in quotes to make it apparent to anybody reading that I do not follow this way of understanding. What I did not do, what I WOULD not do is laugh out loud (aka LOL) at a brother who is confessing his own error in regards to any matter.

You see a contradiction in his statement, but he was stating that YHWHs timing is perfect, HalleluYah! And he has yet to understand it fully. Where is the contradiction? They are statements apart from each other? And all of us here would be as wise to confess as much.

You have not received this message at all, but I am praying that by the grace and power of YHWH through this scriptural evidence of who ridicules you will do so now.

Shalom,

Kathy[/quote]

Return to “Discussion Forum”