"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

the human side of islam

Moderator: Watchman555

chosen

the human side of islam

Postby chosen » 14 Feb 2008, 16:10

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23162712

what do you think?

shalom,

chosen

Luneee

Postby Luneee » 14 Feb 2008, 17:03

This sounds like the courts of the United States, from my experience.

Jay Vincent.

chosen

Postby chosen » 14 Feb 2008, 18:36

recently? i don't recall hearing about anyone being charged with "witchcraft."

i do understand the unfounded allegations, ridiculous suits, and crooked court system of america, if that's what you mean.

chosen

Luneee

Postby Luneee » 14 Feb 2008, 22:41

I mean figuratively. Actually, the scenario here is that the State persecutes one for NOT practicing witchcraft (necromancy). The State is dead, a fiction, and yet the people involved in projecting the illusion of the State force people (often at gunpoint) to bow and worship this beast.

I have refused, but peacefully. This embarrasses them, which is what Yahushua did when the religious leaders accused or charged Him.

I find myself in a court case where I have been charged criminally with not practicing the same religion as the State.

Because I have no belief that a dead fiction can be an elohim, I am charged with a crime.

I refuse to carry a charagma (see Revelation 13:17 "mark") [a/k/a DRIVER LICENSE a/k/a $15 piece of plastic] that show I serve, and am a customer of the State, the state has exercised the authority to take me against my will from my family in the middle of a peaceful evening, and take me to jail.

This whole scenario depends on who has the highest authority, the State, or YHWH.

The state now knows this, and they are embarrassed, and hesitant to proceed.

I will let you know how it turns out, next week.

One other thing that I picked up from this article, is their coerced confession holding weight. This is a mirror of the courts of the US, and the MAIN objective of any law enforcement officer is to obtain an admission (from you) that can be used against you.

This flies in the face of morality, because a man should not be witness against himself.

This also flies in the face of Torah, which prescribes two or three witnesses to establish a matter. (Deut 19:15).

The religion of state is to follow whatever course generates the most revenue, and to plunder the rights of man that are given by YHWH.

[Rant off] Thank you for knowing that I judge no one. I am only sharing my experience.

Shabbat Shalom,

Jay Vincent.

Return to “Discussion Forum”