"The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Set-apart One is understanding"

Operations of Powers

Moderator: Watchman555

Watchman555

Operations of Powers

Postby Watchman555 » 07 Feb 2008, 00:43

Shalom Everyone~

I was wondering if there were any thoughts on this specific kind of gift.

1 Cor. 12:4-10:
4 And there are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 There are different kinds of services, but the same Master. 6 And there are different kinds of workings (1755) , but it is the same Elohim who is working all in all. 7 And to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for profiting, 8 for to one is given a word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another a word of knowledge according to the same Spirit, 9 and to another belief by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the same Spirit, 10 and to another operations (1755) of powers (1411) , and to another prophecy, and to another discerning of spirits, and to another kinds of tongues, and to another interpretation of tongues.

Notice that there are different kinds of “workingsâ€

Nate Heffley

Re: Operations of Powers

Postby Nate Heffley » 12 Sep 2015, 07:13

Shalom, That's a very interesting question. I think after a bit of proving out it is one of those matters we've read a thousand times as if it is a summnation of the same level of all that surrounds it. But it doesn't appear to be.. Here are a few places Miracle is used.

Num 14:22 for none of these men who have seen My esteem and the signs which I did in Mitsrayim and in the wilderness, and have tried Me now these ten times, and have disobeyed My voice,

Miracles (signs) which I did in Egypt..

Deu 11:3 and His signs, and His works which He had done in the midst of Mitsrayim, to Pharaoh sovereign of Mitsrayim, and to all his land;

Miracles (signs).. which He did in the midst of Mitsrayim.

Jdg 6:13 And Giḏʽon said to Him, “O my master, if יהוה is with us, why has all this come upon us? And where are all His wonders which our fathers related to us, saying, ‘Did not יהוה bring us up from Mitsrayim?’ But now יהוה has left us and given us into the hands of Miḏyan.”

And where are all His Miracles (wonders) which our fathers related to us.. Did not Yahuah bring us up from Mitsrayim.

Miracles seem to be directly associated, in most on point, with the happenings of Mitsrayim in the beginning of what He shows us.

Rallying cry against the miracles..

1Sa 4:8 “Woe to us! Who shall deliver us from the hand of these mighty Elohim? These are the Elohim who smote the Mitsrites with all the plagues in the wilderness.
1Sa 4:9 “Be strong and be men, you Philistines, that you do not become servants of the Heḇrews, as they have been to you. Be men, and fight!”
1Sa 4:10 And the Philistines fought, and Yisra’ĕl was smitten, and every man fled to his tent. And the slaughter was very great, and there fell of Yisra’ĕl thirty thousand foot soldiers.
1Sa 4:11 And the ark of Elohim was captured, and the two sons of Ěli died, Ḥophni and Pineḥas.

It's as if the ark of Elohim is speaking about men's hearts being overtaken and this next is what would be given to them for having another rule their hearts, ark of the covenant.

Miracle workers called out again..

Rev 15:1 And I saw another sign (Miracle) in the heaven, great and marvellous: seven messengers having the seven last plagues,1 for the wrath of Elohim was ended in them. Footnote: 1See 21:9.
Rev 15:2 And I saw like a sea of glass mixed with fire, and those overcoming the beast and his image and his mark and the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, holding harps of Elohim.
Rev 15:3 And they sing the song of Mosheh the servant of Elohim, and the song of the Lamb, saying, “Great and marvellous are Your works, יהוה Ěl Shaddai! Righteous and true are Your ways, O Sovereign of the set-apart ones!
Rev 15:4 “Who shall not fear You, O יהוה, and esteem Your Name? Because You alone are kind. Because all nations shall come and worship before You, for Your righteousnesses have been made manifest.”
Rev 15:5 And after this I looked and saw the Dwelling Place of the Tent of Witness in the heaven was opened.
Rev 15:6 And out of the Dwelling Place came the seven >messengers< having the seven plagues, dressed in clean bright linen, and having their chests girded with golden bands. (((Rev_1:13 and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Aḏam, dressed in a robe down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band.)))
Rev 15:7 And one of the four living creatures gave to the seven messengers seven golden bowls filled with the wrath of Elohim who lives forever and ever.
Rev 15:8 And the Dwelling Place was filled with smoke from the esteem of Elohim and from His power, and no one was able to enter the Dwelling Place until the seven plagues of the seven messengers were ended.

Mat 22:29 And יהושע answering, said to them, “You go astray, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power (Miraculous, miracle) of Elohim.
Mat 22:30 “For in the resurrection they do not marry, nor are they given in marriage, but are as >messengers of Elohim in heaven<.

These men seem to be raised up from here..

Rev 11:7 And when they have ended their witness, the beast coming up out of the pit of the deep shall fight against them, and overcome them, and kill them,
Rev 11:8 and their dead bodies lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Seḏom and Mitsrayim, where also our Master was impaled,
Rev 11:9 and some of the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations see their dead bodies for three and a half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be placed into tombs,
Rev 11:10 and those dwelling on the earth rejoice over them and exult. And they shall send gifts to each other, because these two prophets tortured those dwelling on the earth.
Rev 11:11 And after the three and a half days a spirit of life from Elohim entered into them, and they stood upon their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them.
Rev 11:12 And they heard a loud voice from the heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up into the heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.
Rev 11:13 And in that hour there came to be a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. And in the earthquake seven thousand men were killed, and the rest became afraid and gave esteem to the Elohim of the heaven.
Rev 11:14 The second woe is past, and see, the third woe is coming speedily.
Rev 11:15 And the seventh messenger sounded, and there came to be loud voices in the heaven, saying, “The reign of this world has become the reign of our Master, and of His Messiah, and He shall reign forever and ever!”
Rev 11:16 And the twenty-four elders sitting before Elohim on their thrones fell on their faces and worshipped Elohim,
Rev 11:17 saying, “We give You thanks, O יהוה Ěl Shaddai, the One who is and who was and who is coming, because You have taken Your great power and reigned.
Rev 11:18 “And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath has come, and the time of the dead to be judged, and to give the reward to Your servants the prophets and to the set-apart ones, and to those who fear Your Name, small and great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.”
Rev 11:19 And the Dwelling Place of Elohim was opened in the heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His Dwelling Place. And there came to be lightnings, and voices, and thunders, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Miracles..

I may be off but I'm coming to a point where I'm seeing some of His messengers in His Word as His first fruits, resurrected sons to be "as messengers in Heaven" and they will be here I'm seeing:

2Co 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not fight according to the flesh.
2Co 10:4 For the weapons we fight with are not fleshly but mighty in Elohim for overthrowing strongholds,
2Co 10:5 overthrowing reasonings and every high matter that exalts itself against the knowledge of Elohim, taking captive every thought to make it obedient to the Messiah,
2Co 10:6 and being ready to >>punish all disobedience, when your obedience is complete<<.

Jud 1:14 And Ḥanoḵ, the seventh from Adam, also prophesied of these, saying, “See, יהוה comes with His myriads of set-apart ones,
Jud 1:15 to execute judgment on all, to >>punish<< all who are wicked among them concerning all their wicked works which they have committed in a wicked way, and concerning all the harsh words which wicked sinners have spoken against Him.”
Jud 1:16 These are grumblers, complainers, who walk according to their own lusts, and their mouth speaks proudly, admiring faces of others for the sake of gain.
Jud 1:17 But you, beloved ones, remember the words spoken before by the emissaries of our Master יהושע Messiah,
Jud 1:18 because they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own wicked lusts.
Jud 1:19 These are the ones who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
Jud 1:20 But you, beloved ones, building yourselves up on your most set-apart belief, praying in the Set-apart Spirit,
Jud 1:21 keep yourselves in the love of Elohim, looking for the compassion of our Master יהושע Messiah unto everlasting life.
Jud 1:22 And show compassion toward some who are doubting,
Jud 1:23 but others save with fear, snatching them out of the fire, hating, even the garment defiled by the flesh.1 Footnote: 1See Gal. 5:19-21, Rom. 8:5-10.
Jud 1:24 And to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you >>blameless before the presence of His esteem with exceeding joy<<,
Jud 1:25 to the only wise Elohim, our Saviour, be esteem and greatness and might and authority, both now and forever. Amĕn.

Rev 14:1 And I looked and saw a Lamb standing on Mount Tsiyon, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s Name1 written upon their foreheads. Footnote: 1Some texts read: having His Name and His Father’s Name.
Rev 14:2 And I heard a voice out of the heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder, and I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps.
Rev 14:3 And they sang a renewed song before the throne, and before the four living creatures, and the elders. And no one was able to learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth.
Rev 14:4 They are those who were not defiled with women, for they are maidens. They are those following the Lamb wherever He leads them on. They were redeemed from among men, being first-fruits to Elohim and to the Lamb.
Rev 14:5 And in their mouth was found no falsehood, for they are blameless before the throne of Elohim.

It's as if the many gifts are given from the division between sheep and sheep but all summed up here:

1Co 12:4 And there are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit.
1Co 12:5 There are different kinds of services, but the same Master.
1Co 12:6 And there are different kinds of workings, but it is the same Elohim who is working all in all.
1Co 12:7 And to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for profiting,
1Co 12:8 for to one is given a word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another a word of knowledge according to the same Spirit,
1Co 12:9 and to another belief by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the same Spirit,
1Co 12:10 and to another operations of powers, and to another prophecy, and to another discerning of spirits, and to another kinds of tongues, and to another interpretation of tongues.
1Co 12:11 But one and the same Spirit works all these, distributing to each one individually as He intends.

>>blameless before the presence of His esteem with exceeding joy<<

Pro_8:34 “Blessed is the man who listens to me, Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at the posts of my doors.
Dan_12:12 “Blessed is he who is waiting earnestly, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.

1~ALEPH (OX): {ah,eh} The dual principle, in the mind of the All Powerful, Wise and Understanding Creator, that represents an image of all that exists and all that does not exist, the positive and the negative, life and death.

300~SHIN (TEETH): {sh} The Spirit of Elah. Some say the “Teeth Shine.” But the face does shine, when full of joy and peace and the set-apart Spirit. A full smile causes the teeth to show.

30~LAMED (STAFF): {l} The principle of the conscious connecting link. For example, it is the shepherds staff with a hook.

5~HE (ARMS): {h,e,ah} The principle or concept of universal life. The female principle behind creation. The arms hold or bind, as in a covenant or as in love.

Miracles and powers seem to be used to punish the disobedient. Plagues in Mitsrayim, parting the waters..But they were also used to safeguard His. Interesting..

Just some thoughts.. Shalom
Be at peace among yourselves. And we appeal to you, brothers warn those who are disorderly, encourage the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone Rejoice always, pray without ceasing

Return to “Discussion Forum”